Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Yes and ds has now joined in. Think this next 10 days will be a battle of wills!

Just wanted to check in...how are all you ladies doing? My 12 week scan is on Thursday (just a day and a half away now) and I'm completely terrified! Hoping for good news but I can't help the worry. :(

babydream: How exciting! It's all going to be perfect! :) I still get a bit worried before a DR. Appt. even if I heard babies HB via doppler the night before. :hugs:

Yay 12 week scan babydreams! Itll be fine, if you still hear baby with doppler at home, NO WORRIES :) your LO is safe and sound

I have my 16 week apt tuesday and get to find out if its a BOY or a GIRL next week friday!! so excited :happydance:

Thank Leinz and I am the SAME way. I am consistently hearing the HB on my doppler and the nurse just heard it at 170bpm last Friday, nice and strong, but I still worry something is wrong! I will just feel much better if I get to see LO moving and kicking around in there and he/she is measuring correctly.

Little J, how exciting!!! I have 4 more weeks to wait, but I'm also doing a private gender scan at 16 weeks. Can't wait to hear if you have PINK or BLUE!!!

I will come back and update tomorrow after my scan. Hoping and praying for perfect news!!!!!

Thank Leinz and I am the SAME way. I am consistently hearing the HB on my doppler and the nurse just heard it at 170bpm last Friday, nice and strong, but I still worry something is wrong! I will just feel much better if I get to see LO moving and kicking around in there and he/she is measuring correctly.

Little J, how exciting!!! I have 4 more weeks to wait, but I'm also doing a private gender scan at 16 weeks. Can't wait to hear if you have PINK or BLUE!!!

I will come back and update tomorrow after my scan. Hoping and praying for perfect news!!!!!

Ill be thinking of ya! (even tho i know everything will be fine)
Drink some OJ 30 minutes before your scan.... thats what i did and the baby was moving everywhere and had the hiccups! haha

So, i changed my early gender scan to a week from today! I couldnt wait any longer.... :blush: gosh, SO IMPATIENT! haha

I definitley know how that goes. I'm happy we found out so early. I'm carrying low... So everyone would definitley be insisting girl. I'd be saying Boy and I'd be wrong. Tee-hee!

I scheduled my 20w 3D scan for Aug. 28. About 3 weeks away. I also scheduled an elective 4D scan for Nov. 19. It's our anniversary and I'll be 31+1.

I really can't get enough of seeing baby. :)

babydreams- so exciting! Bet you can't wait! I don't know how long I will have to wait to see little bean again as not seeing midwife until next week! May end up booking another private scan if the nhs one is a while off- feel like I need constant reassurance!!

Good luck ladies for your upcoming scans, can't wait to hear what you are having :happydance:

Not sure if there are still ttc'ers on here or not, but I have loads of progesterone pessaries left over (the last script should have been for 3 weeks and they put 3 months!) so if anyone in uk wants it posting they can have it.

Not sure if there are still ttc'ers on here or not, but I have loads of progesterone pessaries left over (the last script should have been for 3 weeks and they put 3 months!) so if anyone in uk wants it posting they can have it.

hopefully you didnt have to pay for the 3 months supply?!

I still have some oral progesterone left over, so I am saving them for a future pregnancy bc they dont expire for a while.... plus, my Dr. is fine with prescribing me with more anyways for future pregnancies

No we get free prescriptions when pg. This is our final baby so no use saving ours :(

No we get free prescriptions when pg. This is our final baby so no use saving ours :(

true true, well thats nice its free prescriptions! with my insurance i only have to pay a $10 copay for each prescription when i pick it up.

Scan went perfect!!! :happydance:

Baby was waving and sucking his/her thumb, it was adorable! Measuring 12+4, 4 whole days ahead...so growing nicely! :cloud9:

I can't stop smiling!!! Doctor said I have an extremely low chance of anything happening at this point--because baby looks absolutely excellent and heartbeat is very strong. He listened with the doppler after my ultrasound too and baby was moving all over the place and kept kicking me lol. YAY YAY YAY!!!

Here's my little one:

full profile (800x565).jpg

Sucking that thumb: thumb (800x544).jpg

wave (800x600).jpg

Congratulations babydreams, such wonderful news! I love the thumb sucking pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->