Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Babydreams - Yay! Glad your scan went well hun, love the scan pictures! :D

see i told you everything was going to be great Babydreams!

Your LO looks great!

im jealous of everyone who got profile scans of the baby. Mine were always face on so at my 12 week the baby looked small bc they were looking at it with a DINOSAUR US machine! but atleast next week wed. we get to see Gummy with high tech equpiment in 2D, 3D and 4D! YAY!

I wonder if it has somthing to do with gummy hanging upside down bc at my scan the baby was pointed down and aimed towards my spine? LO was being very odd that day haha not to mention going crazy and moving everywhere!

Also, my Dr. didnt measure the baby this time around? But she said LO looked right on schedule so maybe she didnt feel the need?

Thanks ladies! I am just so excited now! I wish I could have seen the little nub but baby kept putting their leg in the way lol. I am still thinking girl, just a feeling I have!!! Guess I will find out in about 4 weeks!!!!

I wish the doctor would change my due date, baby was measuring 4 days ahead of what I thought was my date, but SIX full days ahead of theirs (that's because first 6 week ultrasound was measuring 2 days behind what I told them...but they said that early they can be off by several days). You would think that the 12 week measurement would be a lot more accurate than the 6 week one but right now they have just left it alone.

Babydreams - Not long now until you find out what you're having :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I am just so excited now! I wish I could have seen the little nub but baby kept putting their leg in the way lol. I am still thinking girl, just a feeling I have!!! Guess I will find out in about 4 weeks!!!!

I wish the doctor would change my due date, baby was measuring 4 days ahead of what I thought was my date, but SIX full days ahead of theirs (that's because first 6 week ultrasound was measuring 2 days behind what I told them...but they said that early they can be off by several days). You would think that the 12 week measurement would be a lot more accurate than the 6 week one but right now they have just left it alone.

In all aspects of things its not a big deal. I wanted them to do a 12 week measurment but in reality it would only be because i would get excited and say i was further along than i normally though. But all in all, they said it looks right on track so extra days here and there didnt bother me. Plus, due dates are just estimates anyways, its SUPER rare to deliver on the due date

4 weeks will fly by! TRUST ME! it has for me... i already get to find out next week wed.!:happydance:

That's true Little J, it doesn't "really" matter...guess I should just consider it a good thing that baby is growing well and ahead of schedule!

Good news for me is that I called today to schedule my gender scan, and they said they can actually do it at 15 weeks instead of 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So mine is in exactly 3 weeks on the 31st!!! I can't wait to find out what we are both having Little J!!! I didn't have a full bladder with this last scan, and I think that's why it's not as clear as it could be, so I am going to drink something with sugar in it before this next scan to get baby moving and try to hold it. Hopefully they will get a good shot of what's down there!!! LOL

Babydream: Love the scan pic. Beautiful baby you have there! :happydance: I think you are team :blue:! No expert just a guess. Hope the 4 weeks fly.

Little J: I still say :pink:! Can't believe you are finding out Wednesday! So exciting!

I have to tell you guys this and definitley put it in my pg journal.

My rainbow is Pink! I did the Quad Screening on Tuesday... I have my anamoly (spelling that wrong) ultrasound on Aug. 28. Looking forward to seeing my baby again.

I had a 1/2 hour gender determination ultrasound, with measurments and review at 14+4.

However, my sister still thinks I'm team :blue:! And my Mom is convinced it's twins. Say what?

Not that I would be upset with other. But ultrasound after 13 weeks is 98% accurate... and my Mom is sure one twin was hiding.

thats exciting babydream! the weekend took forever for me bc im so excited about wed.!

Tomorrow I have a Dr. apt as well for my 16 week but itll just be the doppler and a check-up. which i hear gummy's HB all the time :cloud9:

I am turning down the option of doing the bloodwork for DS etc. I dont want to worry myself as I will find out at the anomaly scan anwyays if there may be an issue

Had my 20 week scan today!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0688.jpg

Gorgeous Melly!!! Your little one is so precious!

Little J, well...what's the news????????????????????????

i am pleased to annouce we are going to have a beautiful

BABY BOY!! :happydance:

Yay for team :blue:! I'm so wrong with gender predicition! Congratulations! :happydance:

Here is Braxton Cole :happydance:

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 17
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby1.jpg
    Baby1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 18
dont mind the abnormally long neck in that one picture.... the other ones look normal haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->