Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Fantastic news Little J!! Lovely name too! :hugs:

I had my first midwife appt today, v exciting! Have seen the dr a fair few times as have been diagnosed with hyperemesis and am on various meds but first time have had a exciting pregnancy appt!! Hope won't have to wait too long for my 12 week scan, need to see baby again!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx

Sprite - Sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with hyperemesis :( Yay for your first Midwife appointment though :happydance:

Not sure if there are still ttc'ers on here or not, but I have loads of progesterone pessaries left over (the last script should have been for 3 weeks and they put 3 months!) so if anyone in uk wants it posting they can have it.

i'm STILL trying to conceive!!! But i live in U.S. so... :-(

Scan went perfect!!! :happydance:

Baby was waving and sucking his/her thumb, it was adorable! Measuring 12+4, 4 whole days ahead...so growing nicely! :cloud9:

I can't stop smiling!!! Doctor said I have an extremely low chance of anything happening at this point--because baby looks absolutely excellent and heartbeat is very strong. He listened with the doppler after my ultrasound too and baby was moving all over the place and kept kicking me lol. YAY YAY YAY!!!

Here's my little one:

View attachment 456151

Sucking that thumb: View attachment 456153

View attachment 456155

Love it! So happy for you!

Not sure if there are still ttc'ers on here or not, but I have loads of progesterone pessaries left over (the last script should have been for 3 weeks and they put 3 months!) so if anyone in uk wants it posting they can have it.

itll eventually happen hun... when you least suspect it! :hugs:

did you get any testing done to see if there were possible reasons that its making it harder?

Baby dust to you ttcbaby!!!!!!!!! You will get your BFP soon!!!

I just noticed your temp shot up today. That was my first sign this time--I knew I was pregnant when it went much higher.

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Attachments

• 20120824_174427.jpg
    20120824_174427.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20120826_134957.jpg
    20120826_134957.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Fantastic news!!! :yipee: massive congratulations!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear you got your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I figured you would when I saw that temp rise, that was my first big sign! :winkwink:

It's great that you're on progesterone this time too! I bet this will be your sticky baby! :hugs:

itll eventually happen hun... when you least suspect it! :hugs:

did you get any testing done to see if there were possible reasons that its making it harder?

Crazy the timing on this, huh? When i least suspected it! :)

Yay!!!!! Congratulations hun, wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance: :yipee:

Congrats hun!!! SEE!!!!! :happydance:

I think you will be totally fine, progesterone was my savior and I am 18 weeks today!

So happy for you!! :happydance: :happydance:

keep us all updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"