Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Urgh, I don't feel hopeful at all... don't think this month is going to be it somehow. I know I'm only 5/6 dpo so I probably wouldn't have symptoms yet, but... I don't know, just don't think it's going to be my month. Plus, I remembered that I'd used Canesten cream the day I think I ovulated (stupid antibiotics giving me thrush) so wouldn't that kill off the sperm? Definitely can't have helped.

Still crossing my fingers for everyone else though... and well, if my feeling about this is right, I'll just have to go for a March BFP, won't I?

I'm really not a symptom spotter, but yesterday @9DPO I got really emotional and started having pulling/twinges in my ovary areas, and a super human sense of smell lol--keep us posted in the next few days if some symptoms start popping up for you too!! I'm feeling VERY hopeful about this month, but Tuesday will probably be the soonest I will test.

Silverlizard , did a quick google and sites I looked at said canestan doesn't kill spermies!

Really? I must be rubbish at googling because I couldn't find anything conclusive - thanks!

I still don't feel too hopeful this month... then again I have cramps today, so that could be good (or could be that witch arriving early). I guess even the latter could be good, at least I'd know I was getting back onto a regular cycle. I'm a little concerned about that because it took months after my first miscarriage to get back to normal (then again, that could be because the doctor I had at the time was inexplicably refusing to actually treat my PCOS, argh).

Well I don't know if it's the epo or the grapefruit juice, but I have loads and loads of ewcm!

mellywelly: Your O must be just around the corner! :D I got my 1st Positive OPK today :happydance:

Silver- looks like you can still count on a good chance now : )

Got a near + OPK today. It came out of nowhere! Took one at 4 am, it was hardly pink. Took another at 2 pm and it was more color! Oddly enough my temp spiked like mad today, so idk what that's all about.
I wish I could say I had ewcm today, but there's not much there. We dtd this morning and will again tomorrow some time.

It's date night for us :happydance: Out to a restaurant called "Red Robin," known for their burgers, then home to watch the latest Twilight. Don't ask me how I get DH to watch it with me, but he actually does like it :rofl:

Attachments

• CD16-2pm.jpg
    CD16-2pm.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
Silver- looks like you can still count on a good chance now : )

Got a near + OPK today. It came out of nowhere! Took one at 4 am, it was hardly pink. Took another at 2 pm and it was more color! Oddly enough my temp spiked like mad today, so idk what that's all about.
I wish I could say I had ewcm today, but there's not much there. We dtd this morning and will again tomorrow some time.

It's date night for us :happydance: Out to a restaurant called "Red Robin," known for their burgers, then home to watch the latest Twilight. Don't ask me how I get DH to watch it with me, but he actually does like it :rofl:

I got DH to watch the latest Twilight with me last night--he bought it for me for Valentines Day and agreed to watch it but hasn't seen the others so was VERY lost lol. Enjoy Red Robin tonight---I love those bottomless Steak Fries!!

Blakesmom- chick flicks and DH's don't mix much, but I guess that's how much they love us : ) I will be ordering my favorite, the Bleu Ribbon Burger. YUM. and maybe a specialty drink, but non-alcoholic

Melly, with your ewcm I'm sure that +OPK is coming up. Don't lose faith, I for one was lost, but then hope was renewed.

DH gives in to the chick clicks more than I do to the bang em up "man movies" LOL I love their specialty drinks (and non-alcoholic ones a probably even better in my opinion anyways)--Enjoy!!

Dahlia: Yay for your near enough + OPK! :hugs: Fingers crossed! :dust: Hope you have a lovely time at "Red Robin" tonight and then enjoy Twilight. Sounds like a really romantic night! ;)

mellywelly: I'm sure it will spring up very soon! :D I don't really have EWCM, it's more like white discharge :wacko:

Sorry for being absent for a bit, glad to hear some of yall are getting close or are at your O times!!! I hope you all catch that little egg and we can get some BFP on here soon!!

Jacksonmommy, sorry you got a visit from AF, but like you said, at least now you know you are back on track :). Hopefully it makes it easier the next go since you know what your body is doin now!

AFM- I am currently on day 25 of a 30 day cycle...but just basing that off of the last two months being right at 30...has been known to change to longer ;). My period is due on Thurs...so trying to be patient. Thinkin off of my body symptoms that I O'd last Sun or Mon, so still only, well as of tomorrow Sun the 19th, 6-7 dpo. Debating on whether or not to test in the am...still 4 days till AF due date, know that at earliest I should test is tues...but I am so darn impatient! It still could be implanting at this point, so I know nothing much could show... I am having mood swings, but it's been one hell of a week....hubby issues,( battling alcoholism...was doing better but this week he is on new meds, and also drinking again....) :( and it's got me down...being stationed so far from friends and family doesn help! So, that may have something to do with it. I do have sore boobs as well, but last month they randomly were sore for like 2 wks...so not sure what to think this go round. Anywho...hoping things get better, may need to make some phone calls again for more therapy sessions, we'll see.

Melly - don't worry I had no CM at all when we conceived last cycle, which was unusual for me tbh but we used some sperm friendly lube and it obviously did the trick

Sorry for being absent for a bit, glad to hear some of yall are getting close or are at your O times!!! I hope you all catch that little egg and we can get some BFP on here soon!!

Jacksonmommy, sorry you got a visit from AF, but like you said, at least now you know you are back on track :). Hopefully it makes it easier the next go since you know what your body is doin now!

AFM- I am currently on day 25 of a 30 day cycle...but just basing that off of the last two months being right at 30...has been known to change to longer ;). My period is due on Thurs...so trying to be patient. Thinkin off of my body symptoms that I O'd last Sun or Mon, so still only, well as of tomorrow Sun the 19th, 6-7 dpo. Debating on whether or not to test in the am...still 4 days till AF due date, know that at earliest I should test is tues...but I am so darn impatient! It still could be implanting at this point, so I know nothing much could show... I am having mood swings, but it's been one hell of a week....hubby issues,( battling alcoholism...was doing better but this week he is on new meds, and also drinking again....) :( and it's got me down...being stationed so far from friends and family doesn help! So, that may have something to do with it. I do have sore boobs as well, but last month they randomly were sore for like 2 wks...so not sure what to think this go round. Anywho...hoping things get better, may need to make some phone calls again for more therapy sessions, we'll see.

Hey there,

Holding off on testing is always a test in iteself! I am prone to testing early, but I realize that it's most likely going to be a negative. So as long as that fact won't get you down, do what you feel you can deal with. Anything can be a sign really, so you never know :winkwink:

I can empathasize with your DH issues. My DH is a recovering user of pills. 3 years strong this March. There is nothing like finding out the abuse is happening again, so I am so sorry of the heartbreak involved in that. But the important thing would be to help him back on track. And I'm guessing he should want to be on board for getting some help. I don't know what you've told your family and friends about that matter, but it would be great if you could talk about it with your confidants, whomever they may be. You are in my thoughts :hugs:

Maybe we can be Tuesday testing buddies?!!!

Argh, I'm having a hard time holding off testing too! Usually I prefer to wait the full two weeks so I can be surer of my results, plus because if I have a chemical I'm not sure I want to know about it. But this month I'm having a hard time waiting, heh. I know I'm only 7dpo and it's pointless at this stage... got to give it at least a few more days. But I've made it halfway through the two-week wait now, I can hold out a little more!

Still got those cramps... no other symptoms though. Then again, with my last BFP I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, except cramps that felt exactly like premenstrual cramps. So I guess symptom spotting is not necessarily going to be that useful...

blakesmom and tiptoes.... only two days to go! I'll probably give in and start testing around Wednesday/Thursday - I still don't hold out much hope for my results, but you never know. Kind of exciting that we're starting to get to this stage now... :)

tiptoes: I wouldn't be able to wait for so long either before testing :haha: I can deal with seeing the BFN's for so long, it will be more exciting to see a BFP at the end of it all.

Really sorry to hear about your DH, I'm sure if both stick together you will overcome it. Maybe easier said than done I know but.. :hugs:

silverlizard: It's very hard not to test, it's just so tempting! :haha: Fingers crossed for those BFP's! :dust:

Well this is a very strange cycle. Got loads more ewcm but still - opk. My boobs are really sore today, all down the sides, just keep walking round holding them. They don't normally hurt at o time, so I haven't got a clue what is going on? Had a huge fight with dh last night, so smep went out the window:nope:

Well this is a very strange cycle. Got loads more ewcm but still - opk. My boobs are really sore today, all down the sides, just keep walking round holding them. They don't normally hurt at o time, so I haven't got a clue what is going on? Had a huge fight with dh last night, so smep went out the window:nope:

mellywelly: Are you using IC's or a Digital OPK? :wacko: Really sorry to hear about your fight with DH. Hope you sort things out soon :hugs:

I'm using ics, cb digis are so expensive. If is wasn't for my temps, I would be thinking I o'd on cd10, as that was the darkest I've had. Have also got cramps too, feel like the ones I get just before af starts. Me and dh are sort of ok now, it was just over bd, he was tired and I was insisting we had to and he felt he was being used as a baby machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->