Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Little J - Happy 18 weeks hunni :happydance:

Thanks love!

I cant WAIT til im an eggplant like you! :happydance:

time sure is flying by!

Ive been so busy getting the nursery ready, we already have his crib set up and dresser in there with his clothes nicely washed and folded. (i just need hubby to clean out the closest with all his crap so I can hang Braxton's nice clothes up)

Little J - Happy 18 weeks hunni :happydance:

Thanks love!

I cant WAIT til im an eggplant like you! :happydance:

time sure is flying by!

Ive been so busy getting the nursery ready, we already have his crib set up and dresser in there with his clothes nicely washed and folded. (i just need hubby to clean out the closest with all his crap so I can hang Braxton's nice clothes up)

You're welcome hun :)

You are right there, time sure is flying! Won't be long until you are an Eggplant :D

Aww bless, it starts to feel more real when you start putting baby clothes away and setting up the Nursery. My next task is to get the hospital bags packed, I know it's only early but you can never be too prepared!

We are team :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:!!!! Another little boy on the way in this thread!!! :haha:

I am so surprised...ALL the old wives tales, chinese chart, baking soda test, heartrate, symptoms, skull theory, etc. were wrong for me! All of them were completely opposite lol!

He looked perfect and was active and bouncing around in there. It's amazing how much he has grown just since 12 weeks! :happydance:

Attachments

• Boy! (800x652).jpg
    Boy! (800x652).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 7
  • face (800x608).jpg
    face (800x608).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Babydreams: Congratulations on team :blue:! Was hoping you'd join me with :pink:! All the wives tales, everything were also wrong for me.

TTCbaby: I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope your limbo ends soon and you are pregnant with your rainbow. :hugs:

Babydreams - Congratulations on team :blue: :happydance: :yipee:

TTCBaby - Sorry to hear what you're going through hun :( :hugs:

We are team :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:!!!! Another little boy on the way in this thread!!! :haha:

I am so surprised...ALL the old wives tales, chinese chart, baking soda test, heartrate, symptoms, skull theory, etc. were wrong for me! All of them were completely opposite lol!

He looked perfect and was active and bouncing around in there. It's amazing how much he has grown just since 12 weeks! :happydance:

oh how awesome! Congrats on your baby boy. I've so happy for you!

Well made it to 12 weeks!!:cloud9: Scan an on thursday v excited but also nervous! Will try and scan pic to put up but am not the most tech literate person in the world!!!!

babydreams- congrats on being team:blue: I am convinced am :pink: only 8 weeks till I know!!

ttcbabyisom- I am so sorry :hugs: nothing I can say can make it any better but hope the hug helps xx

Hope everyone doing ok! Still puking a lot have lost about 7kg hope it stops soon!! have been off work since the 1 august miss it!!

Sprite - Happy 12 weeks hun! Can't wait to see scan pictures :cloud9: :happydance:

ttcbaby--I am so sorry! :( Hope you get your sticky baby very very soon!

Thanks ladies, we are so excited about our little man!! ;)

babydreams: welcome to team BLUE! :happydance:

TTCbaby: I am so sorry..... as i know how it feels as I have been there..... but i hope my situation gives you hope that it will happen for you as well! I PROMISE! You WILL be a mother :hugs:

Little J - Happy 19 weeks :happydance:

Thanks love! Happy 26!!

Your so close to 30! haha I think once i hit 30 weeks im going to really be like "omg omg omg...." i just cant wait to experience the labor part and having hubby there with me. (is that wierd im looking forward to the pain?) haha

Little J - Happy 19 weeks :happydance:

Thanks love! Happy 26!!

Your so close to 30! haha I think once i hit 30 weeks im going to really be like "omg omg omg...." i just cant wait to experience the labor part and having hubby there with me. (is that wierd im looking forward to the pain?) haha

You're welcome hun and thank you :D :hugs:

I am indeed, if the time keeps going as quick as it is, Tyler will be here in no time! Aww bless, no it's not weird at all hun, I would much rather have a pain free labour though :winkwink:

Little J, I HAVE started to feel him move! Have been feeling him about a week now. People kept telling me there's no way I could feel him this early, but I swore that HAD to be it, and when I described it my mom and sonographer said it's definitely baby (which I knew!!). Feels like little flicks/pops/taps from the inside, and they are happening more often this week than they did last. It's an AMAZING feeling! I can't wait for the kicks to get stronger so my DH can experience it too!

Weirdly I completely agree with you! I can't wait for the labor...I am so excited. I know I will have to go through all the pain, but to be able to hold him in my arms is SO worth it. I just don't know how I'm going to wait until February! LOL

Little J, I HAVE started to feel him move! Have been feeling him about a week now. People kept telling me there's no way I could feel him this early, but I swore that HAD to be it, and when I described it my mom and sonographer said it's definitely baby (which I knew!!). Feels like little flicks/pops/taps from the inside, and they are happening more often this week than they did last. It's an AMAZING feeling! I can't wait for the kicks to get stronger so my DH can experience it too!

Weirdly I completely agree with you! I can't wait for the labor...I am so excited. I know I will have to go through all the pain, but to be able to hold him in my arms is SO worth it. I just don't know how I'm going to wait until February! LOL

Yup, thats what i felt also! Little taps! I started feeling those at about 12ish weeks, very light and random.... they got more regular and stronger as the weeks went on. Hubby still cant feel them yet through my tummy.... but sometimes he kicks hard but the strong ones are few and far inbetween.

So happy you can feel him! I was shocked i could since i have an anterior placenta which they say makes it harder to feel movment.

Yup, thats what i felt also! Little taps! I started feeling those at about 12ish weeks, very light and random.... they got more regular and stronger as the weeks went on. Hubby still cant feel them yet through my tummy.... but sometimes he kicks hard but the strong ones are few and far inbetween.

So happy you can feel him! I was shocked i could since i have an anterior placenta which they say makes it harder to feel movment.

Wow that's really early! Your little one must be super active! Your hubby should feel them soon. I think around 20 weeks they really start getting stronger and that's when you can see/feel them outside the tummy. When is your 20 week US?

My little boy LOVES orange juice, and I have a glass at night usually when I'm winding down after work. He goes CRAZY, dancing and jumping! He doesn't do it as much with candy or soda or any other kind of sugar, but orange juice makes him flip (literally lol). He likes to kick my hip bone, which is an odd feeling. Right now it doesn't hurt, but when he gets bigger I hope he changes position, because that will not be fun. My placenta is sort of to the side I think. He was pushing his face into it. I have heard the heartbeat easily since 8 weeks, and although I can sometimes hear the placenta on the doppler I usually don't...so it's probably not anterior but I honestly am not certain. Guess I will find out at my 19 week scan. Not that it really matters--just as long as he's ok!! 3 more weeks until I get to see him again!!!!!! :happydance:

my 20 week anataomy scan is monday and my 20 week Dr. apt is tuesday! :happydance:

yes, every US iv had he is always moving, flipping and doing crazy things. YES, my little guy LOVES sugar, i usually dont eat sugar much but i always want gummy worms or rice krispy treats haha

I feel him swirming around alot in the mornings, then before bed.

I had some fluff before getting pregnant so i wonder when ill actually feel on the outside, hubby cant WAIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->