Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Yay for Monday and Tuesday, Little J. I'm sure it won't be long before hubby is feeling Braxton moving all the time. :)

Little J, how exciting! Only a few more days and you get to see your little man!!!

Had my scan!! Will try and put up a pic later it was amazing little one wriggling and flipping everywhere!!! It took them ages to get all the measurements as he would not turn over!! Can't wait till 20 weeks then we can find out if he is a he or a she!!

Sprite- thats awesome news!!!

Im still in shock that im 20 weeks monday! And cant wait til the 20 week scan monday as well, i juust LOVE seeing my little boy :cloud9:

His movement has been slowing down a tad the past day or so (which i guess is normal bc its a growth spurt?) so i grabbed to doppler and hear him and sure enough, he was happy as a clam moving everywhere! he kept running away from the probe and hitting it/moving around

Sprite- thats awesome news!!!

Im still in shock that im 20 weeks monday! And cant wait til the 20 week scan monday as well, i juust LOVE seeing my little boy :cloud9:

His movement has been slowing down a tad the past day or so (which i guess is normal bc its a growth spurt?) so i grabbed to doppler and hear him and sure enough, he was happy as a clam moving everywhere! he kept running away from the probe and hitting it/moving around

Probably just the way he's turned or yes, could be a growth spurt. My doctor said once they start moving a lot, if they slow down try drinking a lot of water for the next few days and they should pick back up. He said staying extra hydrated makes it easier for the uterus to grow and stretch, and gives the baby plenty of fluid in there.

Had my scan!! Will try and put up a pic later it was amazing little one wriggling and flipping everywhere!!! It took them ages to get all the measurements as he would not turn over!! Can't wait till 20 weeks then we can find out if he is a he or a she!!

Really glad to hear your scan went well hun, can't wait to see pictures of your little one :D

Sprite: I'm soooo happy for you! :happydance: I can't wait to see pictures. Do you have any feelings on gender?

Little J: Yay for 20 weeks and scan on Monday! I can't wait to see what lil man looks like. :)

scan day scan day SCAN DAY!

Excited to see how much Braxton has grown :cloud9:

And hoping the Dr. gives him a clean bill of health!!

im just dreeding having to have a full bladder.... i have to wee SO bad after drinking a small glass of water! I dunno HOW on earth im going to hold 32oz in a 45 minute span!?

scan day scan day SCAN DAY!

Excited to see how much Braxton has grown :cloud9:

And hoping the Dr. gives him a clean bill of health!!

im just dreeding having to have a full bladder.... i have to wee SO bad after drinking a small glass of water! I dunno HOW on earth im going to hold 32oz in a 45 minute span!?

Good luck! Get lots of adorable scan pictures to bring back and show us!!! :happydance:

Oh so exciting!!! I can't wait for this!!!

Here is my little man from the scan today! We here the results tomorrow on his growth at the 20 week dr. apt but everything seemed fine! Its a profile pic and a pic of his little feet :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20 weeks!!.jpg
    20 weeks!!.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Baby feet.jpg
    Baby feet.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 18
Little J - Yay! Glad everything went well at your scan hun :D For some reason it won't let me enlarge your Scan pictures, look cute from what I can see though :cloud9:

i forgot to mention..... they told me that the baby weighs about 15 oz! (thats almost 1 lb!) at 20 weeks he should be about 9-10 oz according to my binder my Dr. brought me.....

So he is measuring 2 weeks ahead in weight! I was going to ask today at my Dr.s apt if I should worry or if this means hes gunna be a BIG baby (OUCH!)

i forgot to mention..... they told me that the baby weighs about 15 oz! (thats almost 1 lb!) at 20 weeks he should be about 9-10 oz according to my binder my Dr. brought me.....

So he is measuring 2 weeks ahead in weight! I was going to ask today at my Dr.s apt if I should worry or if this means hes gunna be a BIG baby (OUCH!)

I'm not familiar with what they should weigh at certain weeks unfortunately :blush: I have gained a lot of weight rapidly and think Tyler is going to be a big baby, they run in my OH's family, going to inform my Midwife that I'm worried about my weight gain though so if you are worried, I would talk to your Midwife hun. They are there to help :)

I'm not familiar with what they should weigh at certain weeks unfortunately :blush: I have gained a lot of weight rapidly and think Tyler is going to be a big baby, they run in my OH's family, going to inform my Midwife that I'm worried about my weight gain though so if you are worried, I would talk to your Midwife hun. They are there to help :)

i have lost weight! so im not worried about my weight...just the babies weight, i guess im not too concerened im just more curious about what that means for him being bigger than "average" at this stage (like earlier delivery.... big baby at delivery..)

Yay for scans and beautiful big healthy baby, Little J. I'm curious to what your Dr. says about your baby's weight. Zoela weighed 9oz at 19+2, which was normal.

I do know boys tend to weigh more. But, also weight has a lot of variance because its not very accurate by scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->