Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I'm using ics, cb digis are so expensive. If is wasn't for my temps, I would be thinking I o'd on cd10, as that was the darkest I've had. Have also got cramps too, feel like the ones I get just before af starts. Me and dh are sort of ok now, it was just over bd, he was tired and I was insisting we had to and he felt he was being used as a baby machine.

Yeah Digis are a bit on the pricey side. IC's are showing really faint for me, either very faint or Evaps. I used my digi yesterday and it showed Positive. Maybe you have already O'd if you are getting cramps? :shrug: Maybe that explains why you are not getting a Positive OPK?

But if I o'd my temps would be up too, and they are not. Maybe I'm just not going to o at all this cycle?

mellywelly: Yeah that's true. Sorry hun, I have never temped so I don't know how all that works. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you do O this cycle! :dust:

Thanks Dahlia, and Ex for the DH thoughtful comments! It is hard, some days or weeks are better than others. He is having panic attacks and just discovered he has sleep apnea...so big stressers like that tend to make him want to drink and let it relax him....cept besides doing that he becomes a jerk to be around, lol! Today is better so far, we have aggread to go back to only him drinking when we go out to dinner, no more the house....lets just trust that he wont hide it and do it anyway... :(.

Blakesmom, I would love to test with you Tues! I broke down and did a FRER (thats the pink ones right? lol) this morning...it being 4 days before expecting af...but it was a BFN...so I think I will wait and put it off till Tues being the soonest I will test again...by then I should be 8-9 dpo, depending on if I o'd on the 12th or 13th... boobs are still really sore, I had a migraine for two days straight this week and havent had one of those in forever...and have been a little more tired this week...but I havent been sleeping well either. And a few craps and such...but of course you notice things more if you are looking for them...so yeah...just waiting and argh!!!! lol

tiptoes: You're welcome hun :hugs:

Oh dear, sleep apnea doesn't sound very nice! I'm glad you are both feeling a bit better today and I really hope he sticks to what you both agreed and doesn't drink behind your back! :hugs:

But if I o'd my temps would be up too, and they are not. Maybe I'm just not going to o at all this cycle?

Hi Melly, just have a quick look at our chart and it looks good how it has shot up. but your tempos could still go up higher than this? Its not looking that dissimilar from your previous cycle? I notice you had a spike in your pre-O temps around CD10 last cycle and then a couple of days after you went into the higher temps after O.

So I wonder if this may happen this month? You hear that OPKs aren't that reliable after MC so might be worth assuming that you haven't O'd yet?

As for DH feeling like a baby machine, yes that's really difficult, we had asimilar issue in our last cycle. I think they feel like there is so much pressure on them to perform. we actually bought some sperm friendly lube for those days that it was more of a chore, which was a bit depressing as we haven't had to use that before. but it worked a treat so will be using that again :)

I had a few glasses of wine last night, so I think that is why temp spiked today. I have a gut feeling that I've not o'd yet, but I'm running out of opks. I think the b100 might have something to do with this.

ok so these are todays, top one was at about 1pm and bottom one about half 8 tonight. Would you call this about + yet? I've still got really bad af type cramps, had them all day now, but no more ewcm since this morning.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/cd15.jpg

Actually it still looks negative now I see it in the big pic :nope:
and if you compair it to the one on cd10
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/opk-1.jpg

Yeah CD10 is a lot more +ve looking. Mmm very strange. I'm wondering whether we can trust these OPKs after MC. Mine are acting a bit strange too but I'm testing with FMU as it worked fine for me last time

ok so these are todays, top one was at about 1pm and bottom one about half 8 tonight. Would you call this about + yet? I've still got really bad af type cramps, had them all day now, but no more ewcm since this morning.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/cd15.jpg

Actually it still looks negative now I see it in the big pic :nope:
and if you compair it to the one on cd10
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/opk-1.jpg

It's getting darker Melly! I wouldn't be surprised if you get a + tomorrow. Your evening OPK looked like mine did. I got a sort of darker OPK at 10pm CD 15, then a positive on CD 16 at 2 pm.

Well I hope it hurries up because these cramps are really painful, really don't feel like dtd tonight but suppose I must. My boobs are still really sore too, never get this at o before, be glad when my cycles get back to normal. I feel like I'm blooming pg with these symptoms, how cruel is nature:cry:

mellywelly: That's exactly how my IC's look now and I'm getting a Positive on my Clear Blue Digital OPK...if your IC's are anything like mine then I would say it's positive :wacko: Those IC's seem to be REALLY faint! It's hard to judge them. :shrug:

Well, gave in and used an internet cheapie HPT this morning. It was blindingly negative, which is hardly surprising since I'm 8dpo and I'm not sure I've ever even heard of anyone getting a positive that early. Still, adds to my general feeling that this isn't my month... and maybe I've at least got the must-pee-on-a-stick obsession out of my system for another few days, heh.

silverlizard: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun. 8DPO is still really early days yet though. Don't lose hope. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :dust:

Silver, I do think that is too early to test!! The two positives I ever got were basically like the day before or the day that my period was due! Hang in there and wait till this week to test again. I am so excited to hear the results from you ladies this week!! Yay fingers are all crossed!!! :)

8dpo is still so early! Don't lose hope silverlizard :hugs:

My opks are slowly getting darker :dance: I hope to get my positive soon! DH and I have been BD'ing so I hope I'm in with a good chance this month!

FX for us all :) I have a feeling we'll be getting our first BFPs this week!!

:dust:

paris: Yay for your OPK's getting darker! :happydance: I have had a Smiley face for 3 days now on my Clear Blue Digital :wacko:

I knoooow... it's ridiculously early to test, I was being completely silly! I'm going to try to leave it alone for a few days now until at LEAST 10/11dpo. (I will probably fail at doing so.)

paris, yay for your OPKs... fingers crossed for you catching that egg when it happens! Sorry yours are being so confusing, Excalibur...

Ex and Paris, so excited for you smileys and darker opks!!! :happydance: Hoping yall catch those eggs soon, I cant wait to see some bfp in this group!!

Silver, you and I must be pretty close on the same dpo! I am thinkin I o'd either a week ago Sun or Mon, which puts me at 7-8 dpo too.... I broke down and tested yest, and new it was too early, so yeah it said neg too lol...but af is due thurs, so we will see I guess

Blakesmom, what dpo are you on? Are you still planning on testing tues?

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun. My Digital OPK still smiled at me this afternoon :o That's 3 days now, the lines looked lighter though so I guess it's on it's way to turning Negative :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->