• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

almost a week away til my 3D/4D US!

Hubby was suppost to go hunting this weekend thats why i couldnt plan it for the weekend and now he changed his mind and isnt going... but now they are totally booked and i cant move our scan date. BOOOOO... i guess thisll teach me patience!

Check out my journal for my surgery update! Also...a couple of other things. Hope all is well with everyone! :dust:

Glad your surgery went well and they didn't have to remove anything once they got in there! Happy Birthday! Have my FXed that your BFP is coming in December or January!!!! Hang in there!!!

3D/4D US this saturday! IM SO EXCITED to see Braxton!!

Hope all you gals have a nice Thanksgiving!!

Yay for Saturday! :happydance: Happy Thanksgiving to you, also. I can't believe the first January Jellybean has arrived! It won't be long until its our turn. :) :) :)

Wow you January ladies are getting closer!! Can't wait for you to all have your babies because that means I will be next! LOL Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

And YAY I made it to 3rd tri!!!! :happydance:

Little J: Yay for tomorrow! :) It's finally here! I can't wait to see pics!

Babydreams: Happy 3rd trimester! We are all getting close! So exciting!

TTCBaby: I'm glad surgery is behind you! I'm wishing you a super fast :bfp:!

Little J - Yay for your scan today! Can't wait to see pictures :happydance:

Babydreams - Happy 3rd Trimester :D

happy 3rd tri babydreams!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Here are some pics from my scan today!! Hes so cute! (I know im biased):haha:
He started laughing randomly too and we caught a pic of him! Im not sure what he thought was so funny, but i love it!

Attachments

• Braxton 31 weeks.jpg
    Braxton 31 weeks.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Braxton smiles 31 weeks.jpg
    Braxton smiles 31 weeks.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
he also had his eyes open for the first part of the scan as well! THe tech said its rare to catch them with their eyes open, but i guess it was perfect timing!

Little J - Awwwwww great scan pictures! That's amazing that you caught him with his eyes open and him smiling...couldn't have asked for any better pictures there :cloud9: :D

So cool to see all of your pictures !! So excited to see the real pictures of them when they are born!! :)

So I am just about 8 weeks and so far...lots of nausea!! Ughhh I didn't have this at all with Jackson. This is busy season for Photography too, so it's been a bit of a struggle!
I don't care though, of course - just excited that things are moving along well so far!!

glad things are progressing well Jacksonsmommy!

maybe a GIRL perhaps?! :thumbup:

I keep wishing i was further along than 31 weeks... i just want him to be here already! I cant wait for the whole birthing experience (im crazy i know) but to be able to see hubby hold him for the first time and see the connection between us and our baby we made together. Its gunna be so cool!

Jacksonsmommy: Congratulations! :)

Little J: Your baby boy is so adorable! Amazing pictures! You can really see his skin is filling out. :) Won't be long... for us both now! But, I can't wait either! It's so exciting!

Jacksonsmummy, you'll be having your first scan before you know it!

Ex! Omg, you are going to be a mummy soon!!!!!!!! Only 2 weeks left!!!!!!!!

Jacksonsmommy - Maybe you are expecting team :pink: this time? :winkwink:

Melly - Happy 35 weeks hunni and I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left, been losing my mucus plug over the last two weeks, was in hospital on Thursday morning at 6.30am with strong period cramps but they monitored Tyler and it turned into nothing :( Got to see what the delivery rooms were like though as the Maternity Assessment Unit smelt of smoke so they evacuated us and put us on L&D :winkwink:

Jacksonsmommy - Maybe you are expecting team :pink: this time? :winkwink:

Melly - Happy 35 weeks hunni and I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left, been losing my mucus plug over the last two weeks, was in hospital on Thursday morning at 6.30am with strong period cramps but they monitored Tyler and it turned into nothing :( Got to see what the delivery rooms were like though as the Maternity Assessment Unit smelt of smoke so they evacuated us and put us on L&D :winkwink:

Thats so crazy! i cant wait til be 38 weeks and losing my mucus plug! :haha:

cant wait to see your little peanut Ex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"