• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Sprite - Thank you hun, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed I don't go over. Sorry to hear about your hyperemesis, just make sure you take it easy. Glad to hear the bleeding and pain has stopped, nope, pregnancy is all about making us Mummy to be's worry! :nope:

Little J - Thank you hunni, getting exciting now! :wohoo: Take it easy if you are feeling dizzy hun, that's not good. Hope you feel better soon.

I have a growth scan tomorrow, last time I get I see him/ her until the big day! Hopefully they will ok me for a vbac! I've started to get really itchy the last few days so will mention it tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing, but slightly worried in case it's obstetric cholestasis, as they would probably do another c section at 37 weeks, and that's a bad day as its ds's nativity and dh's birthday!

I have a growth scan tomorrow, last time I get I see him/ her until the big day! Hopefully they will ok me for a vbac! I've started to get really itchy the last few days so will mention it tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing, but slightly worried in case it's obstetric cholestasis, as they would probably do another c section at 37 weeks, and that's a bad day as its ds's nativity and dh's birthday!

good luck today melly!

I have a Dr. apt today also, but its just the normal things of weight check, measuring my belly etc.

Good luck hope you get your vbac! I have a didelphic uterus (2 uterus 2 cervix vaginal septum-that was divided) so am getting a scan at 35 weeks to see if bean is breech, if she is then I will have a section but if not will try for a nvd, there is less room in there for her so she wont be able to turn after then- hope she's not too cross when she comes out :haha: (actually hope she is not too early as premature labour is a complication with my freaky uterus!!!)

Have ended up signed off work again cos of the hyperemesis trying new anti sickness tablets now!! Am so mad that people keep saying Kate Middleton is in hospital with "morning sickness" and the offensive crap that people are writing about it!! God I wish i just had morning sickness arghhhhh ok rant over sorry :blush:

Melly - Hope everything went ok at your growth scan today hun and fingers crossed you get your vbac :hugs:

Hope all you other ladies are doing well? :)

Im usually good, but today i had a bad pain under my ribs and i felt like i couldnt breath. It lasted for 15 minutes for easing off..... its scary and the Dr. told me the last time this happened she thought it just may be trapped gas bubbles?!

Im usually good, but today i had a bad pain under my ribs and i felt like i couldnt breath. It lasted for 15 minutes for easing off..... its scary and the Dr. told me the last time this happened she thought it just may be trapped gas bubbles?!

Sounds painful hun, maybe it was baby pushing on your ribs? :shrug:

Sounds painful hun, maybe it was baby pushing on your ribs? :shrug:

it is and really uncomfortable. The making it hard to breath part is what gets me, i have to take small breaths to breath... i dont even dare try to take a deep breath bc it makes the pain really bad at the top of my belly/below my ribs. It feels like someone through a ball and it knocked the wind outta me.

Im sure the little stinker has somthing to do with this....:wacko:

I just hope they arent contractions and im just not sure that it is bc its my first baby so i dunno what a contraction feels like :shrug:

Little J: I have no idea. Has baby dropped? Sometimes if baby hasn't it can make it hard to breathe. I have no experience with what you are feeling. Does anything make it stop? I hope you find relief soon. :hugs:

EX: What are you doing around here? Thought'd you be off... I don't know having Tyler! :)

Little J: I have no idea. Has baby dropped? Sometimes if baby hasn't it can make it hard to breathe. I have no experience with what you are feeling. Does anything make it stop? I hope you find relief soon. :hugs:

EX: What are you doing around here? Thought'd you be off... I don't know having Tyler! :)

He has been head down for a while now.... for sure since our 3D ultrasound 2 weeks ago. Even before then bc of where i was feeling his kicks

Little J, sorry you are having trouble. Just wanted to say I have had LOTS of contractions in the past few weeks (due to the health issues I've been dealing with) and I never feel them in my lungs. They feel like a strong tightening that starts in the middle of my stomach and goes all the way around to my back, accompanied by a sharp cramp/ache in my abdomen and back. My bump goes hard as a rock. I know that contractions can be different for everyone though. However, they usually don't cause issues unless they're regular. I have/had anywhere from 2 to probably 40-something a day and my OB said just watch them and only come in if they become reg. They did check me to be sure I wasn't dilated (I'm not at all) and there's a FFT (test) where they swab you and it tells them whether you will go into labor within the next couple weeks (mine was neg). It wouldn't hurt to call your OB and tell her you're worried about possible contractions. She can check your cervix and do that test if needed.

I would say though that it's probably just baby pushing on your lungs. I remember you saying that you're not tall...and I'm not either. My OB said that babies push on more things inside the shorter you are, because there's no room for the uterus and baby to stretch out like they would have in a mommy with a longer torso. Also I CAN'T lay on my back for more than a couple minutes or else my heart starts beating rapidly and I feel like I can't breathe at all. It has something to do with pushing on a vein and is really common (not sure what you were doing when it happened).

Its not my lungs taht hurt, it just feels like i cant fill my lungs as much bc something is blocking my diaphragm from expanding. Iv come to conclusion they are BH as my tummy does tighten alot and its a cramp feeling i get. Its the lose of breath that kills me tho. feels like the contraction prevents me from being able to take in as much air bc its so crammed with my uterus

Hope things are going ok Babydreams. Glad baby is looking like he will stay in there longer to get nice a healthy!

It may be contractions then...they do present differently in women. If they just happen occasionally I wouldn't worry too much...but if it starts happening more often I would just have your OB check to be sure your cervix is completely closed. I'm sure it's probably fine!!!! The joys of pregnancy lol

Little J - Hmm..I bet baby is led in a funny position..do you have a birthing ball you can bounce on to try and move baby down or maybe bounce on the corner of your bed?

Leinz - I wish I was off giving birth to Tyler, he's too snuggly in there at the moment though :( Thought he might have been trying to make an appearance last night though as I had really bad cramps again and lost a little blob more of my plug..turned into nothing today though :nope:

ex- i bet he will be out in less than a week! Have the Dr's checked your cervix?

They don't check our cervix over here littlej unless you have a problem or are in labour.

Not long now ex!!!!! So excited for you hun!

Babydreams - That is very true hun :D

Little J - I hope so hun, getting very impatient now! As Melly said, they don't check your cervix over here, my Midwife is supposed to be doing a Stretch and Sweep on Monday on my due date so we shall see :thumbup:

Melly - Thank you so much hun, I can't wait to see his little face hehe :happydance: Not long for you now either hun :wohoo:

welp..... i was in pain again this morning with BH going on as well and a back ache.

The nurse told the Dr. and the Dr. thinks the pain is from my gall bladder! Babydreams it made me think of you!

They said the other stuff sounds like normal BH especially how far along i am, but the pain at the top of my belly sounded like a gall bladder issue. They said some pregnant womens gall bladder cant function properly during pregnancy especially this stage bc its so squished etc. THe pain may be from me trying to pass gall stones or somthing related to gall bladder. I was told to try and eat a less fatty diet (but my diet isnt all that bad to begin with with fatty foods)

Man oh man, does that hurt tho when it happens. I almost needed to puke the pain was so bad.

They also said who knows, i might have come across a virus as well? But they said they think baby is ok so no worries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->