• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Dr. called, even tho my ALP levels were elevated they are within normal range for a pregnant lady! GOOD NEWS YAY! :happydance:

Now i hope my gall bladder checks out fine tomorrow. I guess we will wait and see.... if it does my Dr. is gunna think im a crazy person! But i wont know why i was having that pain then etc?

They won't think you're crazy--that's what they're there for and you are having legitimate pains! I am so hoping it's not your gallbladder!!!! Good news about your ALP!

Leinz - Aww sorry to disappoint you hun, little man is now overdue! My Midwife let me down and didn't do a sweep, I was gutted! Tyler bump is now measuring 42cm and is well and truly engaged, she could only feel his chin and shoulders, any day now, fingers crossed!

Melly - Tyler is still too comfy and warm in there, he's trying our patience! :(

Little J - Sadly Tyler is still tucked up away inside :cry:

Little J: Yay for normal levels. Now, I hope to hear everything checks out with your ultrasound and gallbladder. :hugs:

Ex: Tyler likes his Mama! :) Won't be long before you don't remember the days when you didn't have him.

AFM: I went to my regular 34 week OB appt. today. My blood pressure was excellent 128/74. (This was when it spiked with DD, so I was very pleased.) I go every week now and next week I have my group B Strep test and I also start having cervical checks for dilation, enfacement and station... My nurse told me to be prepared to go bottoms off from here on out. Exciting Eeeek! It was pleasant to hear "You're in your final weeks." :)

I asked my Dr. if I had to have the group B strep as I was positive with DD. I had an IV with antiobotics with DD during labor. He said "I did have to have the test again, because just because I was positive before didn't mean that I will be this time."

Well ex, won't be long before Tyler is in your arms! Be great if he comes today,he will have an easy birthday to remember!

bad news.... my gall bladder is packed with gall stones, and there is a stone in my bile duct. The Dr. seems concerened...

The radiologist made me wait in a private waiting room until he called my Dr. and i guess my Dr. is calling other Dr.s and getting back to me. It seems like they want my gall bladder out sooner than later. :nope:

Normally they would send you off to surgery within a couple days of diagnosing this, but bc im pregnant it makes it hard to decide what to do.

Im waiting to see if my Dr. will tell me to wait it out until 37 weeks and then theyll induce me and then remove my gall bladder once baby is born or if its a high enough concern they will make me go earlier? im scared to hear the outcome....

Leinz - Aww I think you are right hehe, bless him :D I can't wait for those days :happydance:

Melly - I hope he comes this week sometime! Today was his original due date so I thought he might have been waiting for today..but nope! He's still in there! :nope:

Little J - Really sorry to hear your bad new hun! Hopefully you can wait it out until 37 weeks :hugs:

bad news.... my gall bladder is packed with gall stones, and there is a stone in my bile duct. The Dr. seems concerened...

The radiologist made me wait in a private waiting room until he called my Dr. and i guess my Dr. is calling other Dr.s and getting back to me. It seems like they want my gall bladder out sooner than later. :nope:

Normally they would send you off to surgery within a couple days of diagnosing this, but bc im pregnant it makes it hard to decide what to do.

Im waiting to see if my Dr. will tell me to wait it out until 37 weeks and then theyll induce me and then remove my gall bladder once baby is born or if its a high enough concern they will make me go earlier? im scared to hear the outcome....

Aw no, you are in the exact same position as me. I am so sorry! The surgeon who will do mine won't even TOUCH it unless my liver levels go off the chart. The incision would have to be WAY too big (right across the top of my ribcage on right side) because they can no longer do it laproscopic. He said the chance of the surgery sending me into preterm labor are high, but the chances of me getting an infection are even higher. He said the surgery would be extremely painful because of the huge incision, etc. So we are waiting it out as long as we possibly can. My OB said if I can make it to 37 weeks but I'm still in a lot of pain they will do an amnio to be sure babies lungs are developed enough, and if so they can either induce or do a section at that point and take out my gallbladder. You are pretty close to the end, so if they give you a choice at all I would have your liver levels checked weekly or at the least every other week and just wait until you are full term. Otherwise it's going to be a super difficult surgery for both you and baby. :( Again I'm so sorry, gosh do I ever know how you feel right now! They told me the same thing...that if I wasn't pregnant mine would have been out that first day...but pregnancy makes it very challenging. Mine actually was infected and inflamed and my white count was high, so they 'cooled' it down by fasting me for 36 hrs and giving me a ton of fluids and strong antibiotics through IV. It worked temporarily, but the question is for how long? With as many stones as I have it could go haywire at any point. :cry: Hoping that BOTH of us can make it to 37 weeks and then do the surgery!! It's horrible having to go through this while pregnant...no fun at all!!! :hugs:

Little J: :hugs: Posted in Jellybeans thread for you.

Babydreams: I'm sorry for your pain. :hugs:

EX: Tyler... still snug as a bug. :( Come on baby... Come meet Mommy!

Melly: I hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

Leinz - Tyler is still snug as a bug! Had a "bloody show" yesterday morning and been having mild cramps on and off today but nothing too serious yet :(

Yay things are about to start happening! Hopefully, Tyler is arriving right now as I type. I can't wait to here "That was it." :)

Tyler still isn't here, keep losing big globs of my plug but nothing is happening! I'm sure there is something not right with my body! I have been having all these symptoms, yet my friends daughter has had none and she's contracting as we speak! She'll probably have her baby by tomorrow and she was due 2 weeks after me!!!! :cry:

happy 3rd tri babydreams!!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!!

Here are some pics from my scan today!! Hes so cute! (i know im biased):haha:
He started laughing randomly too and we caught a pic of him! Im not sure what he thought was so funny, but i love it!

cute, cute, cute!!!

So cool to see all of your pictures !! So excited to see the real pictures of them when they are born!! :)

So I am just about 8 weeks and so far...lots of nausea!! Ughhh I didn't have this at all with Jackson. This is busy season for Photography too, so it's been a bit of a struggle!
I don't care though, of course - just excited that things are moving along well so far!!

You're progressing so well! Excited for you. Nausea is good but yeah, it would be hard if you're busy. Hang in there. :hugs:

Good luck to all you beautiful ladies about to have your babies! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics! :happydance::happydance:

Ex: Oh, hun! I can't believe Tyler is still baking. How frustrating everyone going before you. :cry:

When do you go to the DR. again? I hope he gets here before you have a chance to get back here on BNB and update us. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->