• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I've been to see the midwife today, baby is only a 1/5th in pelvis and she thinks its also back to back

Oh no, Melly! I hope the back to back changes. :hugs: I go tomorrow for my first cervical check. But, I'm not expecting to hear change. I'm early yet. Will like getting the group B over with though. :)

Jacksonsmommy - Maybe you are expecting team :pink: this time? :winkwink:

Melly - Happy 35 weeks hunni and I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left, been losing my mucus plug over the last two weeks, was in hospital on Thursday morning at 6.30am with strong period cramps but they monitored Tyler and it turned into nothing :( Got to see what the delivery rooms were like though as the Maternity Assessment Unit smelt of smoke so they evacuated us and put us on L&D :winkwink:

Omg, that must have been a bit scary!
Glad you got to see the l&d ward, but really they should stop all the expectant mums from smoking on the ward :winkwink:

Ha Maybe I will be team pink or I will give Jackson a brother..either way I would be really happy!! :)

Ex: I sure hope Tyler has arrived....

Little J: How are you doing? Have they figured out what to do with your gallbladder? I hope you have some pain relief. :hugs:

Jacksonsmommy: So happy for you hun. :pink: would be lovely! :) But, even :blue: is wonderful. I didn't get :blue: this time, but I couldn't imagine :blue: now that I'm in love with the idea of giving DD a sister. :)

AFM: Well, my Dr. Appt. went great. Blood Pressure perfect 122/72. No protein or sugar in my urine. I've gained 27lbs this pregnancy which is good. Zoela is low in perfect vertex position. And... Nice strong healthy HB at 138. Bump measuring right on. I had the Group B, so thats over with.

And... I told my Dr. about all the pressure, pressing down feeling, achy lower back, and lower tummy. And about the 8 braxton hicks I had in one hour. And he said it was all normal for how low I'm carrying and my gestation and that he wasn't going to do a cervical check today because he didn't want to irritate my cervix. Say what?? I was so worried about preterm labor, but he says everything looks good and healthy. He said that he would check my cervix next week. He also said he wouldn't be surprised if I was dilated or enfaced some. That it all happens earlier with subsequent pregnancies... And just like we all know it doesn't mean labor will occur sooner or later.

So, that is that. I'm happy all is going to perfection.

iv missed u ladies!!!

Heres what iv been up to since my birthday diagnosis of gall stones.... I was called to go to the hospital ASAP bc they were worried about a stone they saw in my bile duct. I was scheduled for am emergency ECRP surgery the following day which they put in a stint and removed the stone from my duct. The bad part was that there is a sligh rare/slight risk of pancreatitis... which i sadly got :cry: i was in SO much pain after the surgery. I couldnt get any sleep bc of it and i was woken up all the time by nurses to get my vitals checked etc. I couldnt eat bc i was so sick and puking from pain meds and i couldnt sleep either bc i could only lay in 2 positions without hurting myself or causing pain which caused severe back sorness. The day after surgery they checked Braxtons HR and it was high, so he was stressed. they hooked me up to a monitor where apparently i was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart.... they upped by IV with more fluids to see if that would take care of them but nope.... still 2-3 minutes apart and i felt SO much pressure in my vajay. I was so scared the stress from surgery got me to go into preterm labor. THey did a cervix check and luckly it was nice and tight so i was having contractions like that bc my uterus was stressed from everything my body was going through. Braxtons HR finally came back to normal but i still had contractions. I BEGGED to let me go home to try and get rest and even tho they ddint want me to, they let me go home saturday night. THe gall bladder/pancreatitis pain has been getting better but my lower backache KILLED i could cry, i couldnt even sit in a chair. Yesterday i saw my OBGYN and i lost all the weight i had gained during the pregnancy in less than a weel (7lbs) :cry: i felt like i was letting my baby down... but i was so sick and couldnt eat bc of the surgery. I tried to snack here adn there but it was hard. Braxton is still measuring a week ahead *thank goodness* and moving around alot. I was so worried about him. She is sending me for a growth scan next week just to check on him to see how big he actually is. My bloods are looking better which means my body is getting back to "normal" for my gall bladder and pancreas but my Dr. prescribed me with oral pain meds (even tho they make me sick) bc of how much pain i was in with my back. THANK GOD i took them, bc i finall have gotten some releif where i can sleep and sit.... im finally able to eat more than just a cracker now.

The bad thing now, is a month after Braxton is born i have to have 2 more surgeries, 1 to get my stint removed from my bile duct, and another to get my gall bladder out:nope: thats going to be aweful with a new born.... It also has sucked bc i havent been able to work for a week and a half, hubby and i cant afford that and it makes me worry :nope: but i know i cant work bc of the pain im in.... but after this weekend im hoping ill be ok as long as i take it easy.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging, i was just so sick and in pain i couldnt talk to anyone. I am in bed 85% of the day bc thats the only place i feel i get some releif (for sure now that i have some pain meds)

Hope Everyone is doing ok!?

ps. my vagina feels like its breaking in half! but the Dr. said thts normal for this stage. Melly now i know what you were talking about!

Oh no, Little J, I am so sorry you had to go through all that, but glad to hear that you are on the mend and Braxton is still doing well. Did they give you Vicodin? That's what I have for my attacks and it works pretty well but does upset your stomach. I hope you feel better soon and hope Braxton stays in until you're full term! Hang in there, you are so close to the end!!!

Ex: I sure hope Tyler has arrived....

Little J: How are you doing? Have they figured out what to do with your gallbladder? I hope you have some pain relief. :hugs:

Jacksonsmommy: So happy for you hun. :pink: would be lovely! :) But, even :blue: is wonderful. I didn't get :blue: this time, but I couldn't imagine :blue: now that I'm in love with the idea of giving DD a sister. :)

AFM: Well, my Dr. Appt. went great. Blood Pressure perfect 122/72. No protein or sugar in my urine. I've gained 27lbs this pregnancy which is good. Zoela is low in perfect vertex position. And... Nice strong healthy HB at 138. Bump measuring right on. I had the Group B, so thats over with.

And... I told my Dr. about all the pressure, pressing down feeling, achy lower back, and lower tummy. And about the 8 braxton hicks I had in one hour. And he said it was all normal for how low I'm carrying and my gestation and that he wasn't going to do a cervical check today because he didn't want to irritate my cervix. Say what?? I was so worried about preterm labor, but he says everything looks good and healthy. He said that he would check my cervix next week. He also said he wouldn't be surprised if I was dilated or enfaced some. That it all happens earlier with subsequent pregnancies... And just like we all know it doesn't mean labor will occur sooner or later.

So, that is that. I'm happy all is going to perfection.

That all sounds lovely Leinzlove! Happy things are going so great for you! :)

Little J: How awful to have all that done while being very pregnant. I'm glad Braxton is baking away. Everything will work out after surgery, too. I hope you can get someone to come help you. :hugs:

TTCBaby: Thank you! I'm sorry to hear that December wasn't the month! I'm wishing you a January BFP! :hugs:

Aww so sorry to hear that Little J! Hang in there- he is almost here!
Thank you LeinzLove....I know what you mean. I am kind of liking the idea of giving Jackson a brother, so I guess I will be happy either way! :)
I get my first U/s next week...finally !!!

I feel so far behind everyone!

Ahhh... hun, I know how that feels. I'm with rainbow also. I was due in October, and I happened to have a baby boom go on in my real life. I see thier babies all 2-4 months old and I'm still waiting. It was bittersweet seeing them all have thier babies and me still waiting... Etc. But towards the last of arrivals I started to get excited, because I knew I'd be next.

I still mourn my loss even with being pregnant again. It never does go away. But, so very very blessed to be expecting again. :)

Yay for your ultrasound, Jacksonsmommy! And yay for being pregnant! :wohoo: It's not how long the journey took... but where the journey ends. :)

EX: I can't wait for you to get back on here and update us with Tylers arrival. You still can't be pregnant! :wohoo:

I couldn't help but say something in here...

Little J had Braxton yesterday morning... And they are doing great!

Haha! I just couldn't wait! I did try not to reveal all the details. Can't wait to hear from EX! I'm sure she's had Tyler by now. :)

Melly, you are next! Eeeeek! So exciting! :wohoo:

Ex had Tyler too! Didn't want to say anything either because I wanted her to update. ;)

Hi ladies,

Really sorry I haven't been online sooner to update you. Tyler James Wrigley entered the world on 19/12/12 at 7.13am weighing 9lbs 10.5oz! We are very much in love and can't stop looking at him :cloud9:

Attachments

• 29595_10152364633850422_2000248069_n.jpg
    29595_10152364633850422_2000248069_n.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 307511_10152366203620422_1746458917_n.jpg
    307511_10152366203620422_1746458917_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 399320_10152361756365422_1583626710_n.jpg
    399320_10152361756365422_1583626710_n.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations EX! He is gorgeous! :wohoo: A big boy too! :)

You ladies are welcome to update with my news when I go into labor. It will be updated in my journal and also the January Jellybean thread. It's going to be awhile yet, though. :)

Wow ex, he's a big boy! He doesn't even look like a new born in the first pic! But he's certainly gorgeous!

Leinz, if I pop feel free to update on here too, as will prob get someone to update the jelly beans if I can't do it myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->