• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Did you go over with DS? I was hopeful it would happen for you today with the BM you were having yesterday. :(

I think I'll definitley be one waiting... But, I don't think I'll go much past 39 weeks with my GD. However, I'm not getting induced unless it becomes uncontrollable and all looks perfect so far.

Nope with ds my waters started leaking at 36.5 weeks, and then failed induction and had c section at 37 or 37+1 can't quite remember.

Good luck Melly and Leinz! Will be watching for your announcements! Exciting because once the January ladies have gone it will be my turn!!!!!!

Leinz - Thank you hun, didn't expect him to be that big hehe, love every bit of him though :cloud9:

Melly - Thank you very much chick, a couple of the Midwives said he didn't look like a newborn, although he looks a lot bigger on the pictures than he actually is :winkwink:

Melly: Wow, this baby is going longer. I had DD at 39w2d but who knows when she would've arrived as I was induced. I hold out more hope for another ultrasound than going into labor. I wouldn't want to just yet either though. Give me full term atleast. :)

I hope its soon for you, hun. I've noticed the BH are crazy this time around though. And Wednesday I will have my first cervical check. I didn't have any progression with DD before labor so who knows.

Babydreams: Sure won't be long for you now either! EEEEEK! Single digits!

My hubby got me this for Christmas! The open heart necklace represents fertility and good luck for conceiving! My favorite gift ever! Also have never received anything from Tiffany before so I'm super excited!!! Merry Christmas everyone and :dust: for 2013 babies!!!

Attachments

• 181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
So, my Dr. Appt. today went to perfection. I'm progressing! :yipee: I'm 20% enfaced, 1cm dilated. Babys head can be felt and is head down. He never said anything about station. I know I can walk around like this for weeks. But, still exciting to see that my aches and pain are helping things along. My blood pressure remains perfect 126/70.

My next Dr. Appt. is Monday, Dec. 31! I also scheduled my last ultrasound for Jan. 2. I'm so excited about seeing my little love again.

My MIL & SIL are going crazy thinking I'm having her this week. I doubt it... but its funny that they realized in reality she could come any day.

Leinz - That's great news hun! :happydance: Make sure you keep active and hopefully things will progress quicker. Zoela sure could arrive anyday now :winkwink:

Hi ladies,

Really sorry I haven't been online sooner to update you. Tyler James Wrigley entered the world on 19/12/12 at 7.13am weighing 9lbs 10.5oz! We are very much in love and can't stop looking at him :cloud9:

Congratulations Ex!! He is perfect !! :)

Melly - How are you doing hunni? 1 day to go! Unless you have had your little one already? :D

Wow Melly you are at the end! Any signs?

Leinz yay you are term now! Hope you don't have to wait much longer to meet her!

Ex, can't believe Tyler is almost 2 weeks old!!! How is the precious little guy?

Melly: Eeeek! New Years Baby?

BabyDreams: Love the new profile picture. Your little boy is gorgeous. Not long for you now either... Eeeeek! Yay, It's our year! :yipee:

EX: I bet your precious :blue: bundle is keeping you busy! :)

AFM: I'm probably a bit crazy to say this... But, I don't mind waiting really. I'm so excited It's January and I'm expecting my rainbow this month. I'm on :cloud9:. I went to the OB on NYE and there were no changes. I'm still 1cm dilated, 20% enfaced.

Ultrasound tomorrow, I'm super excited about seeing Zoela again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->