Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Thanks guys, unfortunately it's terminal for my friend, there is no getting better.

Still no signs of anything yet.......

So sorry to hear that hun :( :hugs:

Try going for a brisk walk, then BD and make sure you Orgasm, seemed to work for me :winkwink:

I've been for an hours walk with the dog and really don't feel like dtd again! I've had backache and period type cramps all day,but not going to read anything into it!

I've been for an hours walk with the dog and really don't feel like dtd again! I've had backache and period type cramps all day,but not going to read anything into it!

The backache and period type cramps is how my Labour started and I was 3cm dilated by the time I got to the hospital :winkwink:

Eeeeeeks! So excited for you! :happydance:

Been having tightenings all day, may be the start of it??????

Fingers crossed this is it for you Melly!!
Jacksonsmommy- congrats on being team blue!

Hope everyone else is ok? I've been signed off work until my mat leave (well annual leave which I am taking before mat leave is starting), hyperemesis not showing any signs of stopping but at least I can rest up a bit before our little girl arrives!
Going to make a start on sorting our bedroom out this week (have far to many clothes and shoes and have to get rid of some in order to fit the baby in!!)

Sprite: I wish you didn't have to deal with sickness your whole pregnancy. :hugs:

Oh sprite, I can't imaging having to deal with what you are going through:hugs:

My tightenings seem to have stopped overnight.

Melly: I don't like hearing that. :( I wanted to hear... that you've had your baby! You've still got 3 days to go into labor... Come on baby! Come on out and meet your Mama. :hugs:

Well...had a huge temp drop this morning so please God let this be it! Let this be the infamous implantation dip right on cue. Please God let my temp spike again tomorrow and continue to rise. Thank you very much. Amen...

Well...had a huge temp drop this morning so please God let this be it! Let this be the infamous implantation dip right on cue. Please God let my temp spike again tomorrow and continue to rise. Thank you very much. Amen...

Will be keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Sprite - Sending big :hugs: your way!

Melly - Nooooo! :( Come on baba! Mummy and a lot of other ladies want to see you! :dust:

TTC - Keeping everything crossed for you hun :happydance:

TTCBABY: Sounds promising! I hope this is it so much. :hugs:

AFM: My Dr. Appt. was perfect. And its the last one.... I'm scheduled for induction next Monday Jan. 14 @ 4pm (US Eastern). So, she will be here that night or the next day. I have to be there at 3:15pm to set up my room.

We are going to start with cervadil and that was enough to send me into labor last time. So, hopefully no pitocin, but we'll see. My birth plan is simple. Do whatever takes for healthy baby and me. Skin to skin after birth and I want to BF right away. :)

Melly, hope your LO decides to come soon!!

TTC, keeping everything crossed that this is your month!!!

Leinz, wow so exciting!! One more week and you will be holding your little girl!!! :)

Hi ladies,

Really sorry I haven't been online sooner to update you. Tyler James Wrigley entered the world on 19/12/12 at 7.13am weighing 9lbs 10.5oz! We are very much in love and can't stop looking at him :cloud9:

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->