• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well...had a huge temp drop this morning so please God let this be it! Let this be the infamous implantation dip right on cue. Please God let my temp spike again tomorrow and continue to rise. Thank you very much. Amen...

Will be keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Thank you and my fingers are crossed for you too that you get to meet your baby soon!!!

That is one hell of a dip! Hope it shoots right up tomorrow!!!!!

TTC - Thank you very much hun :hugs:

Melly - Any signs yet? Come on little baba, we all want to meet you!!!! :winkwink:

Induction day tomorrow! Have to be there by 8am. Excited to meet baby and finally find out what colour we get! But very bitter sweet, as my friend just lost her battle and passed away. Hopefully she will be watching over baby.

Melly: I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I've been dealing with a few issues myself dealing with loss and a friend. :hugs:

Yay, for induction tomorrow. I want to know what you are having. I can't believe our rainbows are ending up so close together. As I'll be induced on Monday, so that will make them like 3-4 days apart.

I hope you get the Vbac birth that you want! Eeeeek! How will you ever rest tonight?

Induction day tomorrow! Have to be there by 8am. Excited to meet baby and finally find out what colour we get! But very bitter sweet, as my friend just lost her battle and passed away. Hopefully she will be watching over baby.

So sorry to hear about your friend Melly...:cry:

But congrats on baby evacuation! :happydance: So exciting! Can't wait to see what you have in there!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Sleep tonight?? Not a chance! We think its probably a boy, but secretly want a girl :shhh:

Melly - Really sorry to hear about your friend hun :( :hugs: Yay for induction tomorrow! Can't wait to see wether you are team :blue: or :pink: :happydance:

Leinz - Yay for induction on Monday! :wohoo: Can't wait to see all the baby photo's :yipee:

Melly: You never know your son was fashionably early... Maybe this is your little girl being fashionably late. :)

Melly's last update as of now: The Dr. came in and she's not progressing. They are talking about scheduling for Csection.

AFM: Had my "This might be it." last night. I lost my plug, then had AF like AF is coming on cramps, lower backache. Couldn't stand waiting it out to see. So, I went to bed hoping I'd wake in labor and "It wasn't it." Still crampy and that is all.

Melly - Hope you are holding your baby in your arms by now, can't wait to hear an update! Excited! :happydance:

Leinz - Maybe this is the start of things hun, my Labour started with period type cramps and pressure in my bottom! :yipee:

Melly's Husband's latest update: Her water broke at 830pm. But, things are going slow.

AFM: I'm okay with waiting... Not long now. :)

Update from Melly's Husband about a minute ago: (Copied word for word.)

She is still only 2 cm dilated (4am) been painful contractions all night and morning every 3 minutes we both got a little bit of sleep after she took so drugs for the pain. We are due for another internal soon. As the csection is still booked from yesterday for 9.30am today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->