Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I'm pretty sure I o'd around last Sunday, so we must be at around the same place, yes! I think my period's due next weekend (my cycles can be a bit irregular and with this being the first one after a miscarriage I'm expecting a little weirdness). Sorry about your BFN too... but yeah, we really are trying too early!

Sorry to change the topic but I thought I'd share some of my photos from my trip to paradise :) Hope you don't mind!

- our first night there, the sunset :)
- our maid made things out of our towels every day - here's a kitty lol
- the beach at our resort
- day trip to Saona Island -- this place was heaven on earth!
- a cool pirate ship we saw while on our catamaran lol

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1376.jpg
    IMG_1376.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow, gorgeous pictures. I'm jealous... and that towelkitty is adorable! I want to learn how to do that now XD

Sorry to change the topic but I thought I'd share some of my photos from my trip to paradise :) Hope you don't mind!

- our first night there, the sunset :)
- our maid made things out of our towels every day - here's a kitty lol
- the beach at our resort
- day trip to Saona Island -- this place was heaven on earth!
- a cool pirate ship we saw while on our catamaran lol

Thanks for the pics! It looks amaaaazing lol, I am super excited about the sun just being out here some this weekend lol! So ready for spring!!!O:)

Silver, Test again in a few days ( I know you will! haha).

Ex- so does smiley face mean a +, or does that mean approaching +?

Paris, You had a longer follicular phase, right? So it's okay that you're just now approaching your darker Os. Seems to be on track. Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing! That beach looks divine!

Tiptoes- looks like you have a testing buddy with Silver! fingers crossed!

For the past few months I O'd between CD18 and CD21... I'm only CD16 today so I should be seeing that positive OPK soon! Hope it comes sooner rather than later lol Im getting so impatient!

Glad you like the pics ladies! It was such an amazing time. I highly recommend going to the Dominican if you can. The sand and water were gorgeous! And the people were so amazingly fantastic. I'm already wanting to go back! lol

So, I can't get baby maybe off my brain and cant concentrate lol! Anyone with me? I really really need to work on some hairbow orders, cause well with crazy last week I am behind a bit....but instead I find myself here reading posts and prettying my profile haha! Argh!!!!

So, I can't get baby maybe off my brain and cant concentrate lol! Anyone with me? I really really need to work on some hairbow orders, cause well with crazy last week I am behind a bit....but instead I find myself here reading posts and prettying my profile haha! Argh!!!!

I am a mess in terms of concentration power! I have a math quiz on Tuesday, and I haven't even done the lesson yet! Do you make hair bows (did I get that right?).

Hahah, I am so right there with you. Need to focus on my work, but nope, I keep reading posts here and googling "8dpo cramps" and similar silliness.

paris: Love the holiday photo's! :D Thank you for sharing with us.

Dahlia: The first Smile I got was approaching a Positive, the Smile I got yesterday was definetly Positive as the lines were the same, today, I got another Smile but the second line is fainter so I'm guessing it will be heading back to negative now.

Paris- which part did you go to?

Lizard - put those sticks away for a few days!

Guess what I just got, I'm so excited!!!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0153.jpg

mellywelly! Yayyyyyyyy! :happydance: That is definetly Positive!!!! I'm so happy for you! It's about time that stick took your mind out of limbo land :haha:

Yey Melly :D knew it was coming soon!! Woop woop! What time of day did you do it? Will you do another tomorrow too?

We have finally BDd for the first time since MC - it's exciting to be back in the game :)

Yey Melly :D knew it was coming soon!! Woop woop! What time of day did you do it? Will you do another tomorrow too?

We have finally BDd for the first time since MC - it's exciting to be back in the game :)

Yay! Glad to hear you are back in the game :hugs: Fingers crossed for a nice BFP! :dust:

woohoo Melly! Cycle buddies :hugs:That's clearly a nice first positive I've been pretty wacky with my OPKs, and this afternoon ,tested again on a whim and got a blaring +

I know I posted this on another thread, but curious to see when you ladies think.
1. CD16 @2 pm- almost positive
2. CD 17 @8 pm- almost positive, or positive????
3. CD18 @ 1pm- really positive!

Do you think today is my real positive? or should I count CD 17 as my first positive..?

Attachments

• CD16-2pm.jpg
    CD16-2pm.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CD17-8pm.jpg
    CD17-8pm.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
  • CD18- 1pm.jpg
    CD18- 1pm.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
woohoo Melly! Cycle buddies :hugs:That's clearly a nice first positive I've been pretty wacky with my OPKs, and this afternoon ,tested again on a whim and got a blaring +

I know I posted this on another thread, but curious to see when you ladies think.
1. CD16 @2 pm- almost positive
2. CD17 @8 pm- almost positive, or positive????
3. CD18 @ 1pm- really positive!

Do you think today is my real positive? or should I count CD 17 as my first positive..?

Attachments

• CD16-2pm.jpg
    CD16-2pm.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CD17-8pm.jpg
    CD17-8pm.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
  • CD18- 1pm.jpg
    CD18- 1pm.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
Ex - thank you!! I see you are on the day of O is that right? Good luck for catching that egg :dust:

Dahlia - Ooh they look fantastic OPKs. I would actually have all three as positive as I did on my chart last cycle. Then the last one was the actual day of O as confirmed by my temps (check out my chart to see)

Ex - thank you!! I see you are on the day of O is that right? Horst of luck for catching that egg :dust:

Dahlia - Ooh they look fantastic OPKs. I would actually have all three as positive as I did on my chart last cycle. Then the last one was the actual day of O as confirmed by my temps (check out my chart to see)

I took a look at your chart, and maybe I should put all three of mine as positive, but then when I look at my chart, it completly weird. My temp went up for two days in a row, then came back down today. But last night sleep was terrible (because I was worried about what my temps would be! lol), so I discarded todays low temp. I just need to BD today, and then maybe again tomorrow and then my mind will be better.

But anyways, glad to hear you and OH BD'd! It's another step in the rainbow baby direction!

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-02-08&mode=a&ts=1329579316&u=

Dahlia: I think the last one looks like a definite Positive but I would class the middle one as your first Positive? :wacko:

Alandsa: You're welcome. I sure am, although I think I O'd yesterday. Thank you so much hun :hugs: Will try our best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->