Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Yeah it's odd that your temp dropped so much? If you have had a bad nights sleep then I would expect it to be elevated if anything?

What are you temps usually like if you have bad sleep. I don't tend to discard temps but I would tick the box that says sleep deprived and FF will circle the temp and you know it's not a reliable temp

You may have actually Od on CD15 then? Assuming today's temp is a bit off? Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow :)

Yeah it's odd that your temp dropped so much? If you have had a bad nights sleep then I would expect it to be elevated if anything?

What are you temps usually like if you have bad sleep. I don't tend to discard temps but I would tick the box that says sleep deprived and FF will circle the temp and you know it's not a reliable temp

You may have actually Od on CD15 then? Assuming today's temp is a bit off? Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow :)

All the more reason for me to toss and turn again tonight! ah! I seriously need to cool it :haha: lol

Yeah, you would think my temp would be higher if anything. I will change it to sleep deprived. And my temps do tend to be higher if sleep deprived, so it's just crazy and driving me mad. We'll get one more BD in and then I'm going to try and relax... and all I just said was "try" :haha:

If I've got it right, your temp dips on the day you ov. And goes up the day after, and rises for 3 days. I thunk you will o today and temp rise tomorrow. That last test is soooo dark!

we are still smep'ing, apart from our blip on Sat night. We dtd last night, will do again tonight and again tomorrow night. I think I will have had enough by then! Getting a bit sore now lol.

Will do another opk tomorrow, but only normally get a + for one day, then again this cycle isn't normal for me anyway!

Ex and Paris, so excited for you smileys and darker opks!!! :happydance: Hoping yall catch those eggs soon, I cant wait to see some bfp in this group!!

Silver, you and I must be pretty close on the same dpo! I am thinkin I o'd either a week ago Sun or Mon, which puts me at 7-8 dpo too.... I broke down and tested yest, and new it was too early, so yeah it said neg too lol...but af is due thurs, so we will see I guess

Blakesmom, what dpo are you on? Are you still planning on testing tues?

I thought today was 13DPO, FF is putting today @ 11DPO--With Excaliburs post about 3 smiles in a row, maybe I did Ov later than I thought. Temp drop this morning so I tested on a FRER with FMU-----And got a BFN. I would like to think even @ 11DPO there would have been a hint of a line : ( I did use a test that I opened last month but didn't use and scotch taped it back up--so might have been jeoprodized. Regardless I have a blood test next Monday so I will know forsure next week. If AF doesn't show over the weekend I might test Sunday night or Monday morning--but Not looking hopeful anymore.

Blakesmom: Fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away! I hope all goes well with your Blood work and they detect a BFP! :happydance:

mellywelly: That's exactly how my IC's look now and I'm getting a Positive on my Clear Blue Digital OPK...if your IC's are anything like mine then I would say it's positive :wacko: Those IC's seem to be REALLY faint! It's hard to judge them. :shrug:

Paris- which part did you go to?

Lizard - put those sticks away for a few days!

Guess what I just got, I'm so excited!!!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0153.jpg

Sorry melly! Missed this post :) We went to La Romana but more like Bayahibe area :) It was fantastic!

Melly - congrats!! And I'll try to stay away from the sticks for a day or two ;)

Dahlia, I'd say your day 17 looks positive to me. Good luck to both of you!

Blakesmom - I'll keep my fingers crossed for your blood test. I don't think 11dpo always shows up positive - you could have implanted late, right? Hoping so anyway.

almost stopped at the dollar store and picked up some cheapie tests for the end of the week--not sure if I want to keep temping every morning I'm just afraid if I stop I will break the habit of doing it : /

Blakesmom...it may very well still be too early to test!! Fingers crossed for you!! :)

Ex and Paris, so excited for you smileys and darker opks!!! :happydance: Hoping yall catch those eggs soon, I cant wait to see some bfp in this group!!

Silver, you and I must be pretty close on the same dpo! I am thinkin I o'd either a week ago Sun or Mon, which puts me at 7-8 dpo too.... I broke down and tested yest, and new it was too early, so yeah it said neg too lol...but af is due thurs, so we will see I guess

Blakesmom, what dpo are you on? Are you still planning on testing tues?

I thought today was 13DPO, FF is putting today @ 11DPO--With Excaliburs post about 3 smiles in a row, maybe I did Ov later than I thought. Temp drop this morning so I tested on a FRER with FMU-----And got a BFN. I would like to think even @ 11DPO there would have been a hint of a line : ( I did use a test that I opened last month but didn't use and scotch taped it back up--so might have been jeoprodized. Regardless I have a blood test next Monday so I will know forsure next week. If AF doesn't show over the weekend I might test Sunday night or Monday morning--but Not looking hopeful anymore.

Why aren't you hopeful anymore? Temp looks like it dipped today, but it could be implantation? Fingers crossed for you. Stay positive!

I sure hope todays temp may have been implantation, I just thought it was too late for that--this is why I don't test early!!!!--maybe it was too early...

Congrats to all who O'd these last few days!!! How many are in the ttw now?

Blakesmom, I did a test this morning too, it would be 8-9 dpo...and it said neg again....so I have one more left. May wait and do that one if af doesnt show on Thurs...but yeah, just ready to see if it is + or not and move on to next month if need be! My boobs are still pretty sore, but they went wacko last month and stayed sore for over two weeks...so cant count on that. Anywho, I hope these next days fly!

Haha, tiptoes, we are not very good at waiting - I tried testing with FMU this morning too. Negative of course. See, this is why I usually don't test early... it messes with my head. I hate the whole thing of squinting at tests trying to convince myself there might be a tiny, faint, nearly-invisible line there... I'd rather wait until I can get a clear answer either way. But apparently that is not what I'm doing this month, heh. I have several more cheap tests, so I'll probably end up doing them each day til my period arrives or (hey, who knows) I get a positive.

Bleh, I don't know, this whole having-cramps-for-three-days-now thing is just bugging me! I was really hoping it was an implantation thing, but maybe it's just things being weird this month, or my period about to arrive early.

Haha, tiptoes, we are not very good at waiting - I tried testing with FMU this morning too. Negative of course. See, this is why I usually don't test early... it messes with my head. I hate the whole thing of squinting at tests trying to convince myself there might be a tiny, faint, nearly-invisible line there... I'd rather wait until I can get a clear answer either way. But apparently that is not what I'm doing this month, heh. I have several more cheap tests, so I'll probably end up doing them each day til my period arrives or (hey, who knows) I get a positive.

Bleh, I don't know, this whole having-cramps-for-three-days-now thing is just bugging me! I was really hoping it was an implantation thing, but maybe it's just things being weird this month, or my period about to arrive early.

I totally understand you! I am like well I have one test left...but I can always pick up more haha! I am being a goof today, and tryin to decide if my boobs are as sore as they have been....seems like they arent as sore as yest...but I am also still in my pj's and sleep bra soooo hoping that is why, lol.

But yeah this sucks! With the mc I didnt test till a week after my period was late...with my irregular cycles in the past, that's not totally unexpected, so I just thought it was one of those long cycles... And with my daughter I was doing bbt and charting so if I remember correctly I waited for those 3 days in a row of high temps after your period is due... So, I have no idea why the heck I am so obsessed with poas this time, even though I know good and well it could just be too early!!!:laugh2:

Mine aren't sore, but then they weren't last time either... I did wake up with a weird taste in my mouth though so I was hoping that was something. But apparently not yet!

The last two times I've got a BFP I waited until at least 15dpo before doing the first test... I blame these leftover internet cheapie tests! If I'd had to actually go out and buy some I would have probably left it a good few days longer.

Fingers crossed for us both still... it's really early days after all.

Keep your chins up ladies. It's only early days yet! :dust: You need to try and stay calm (easier said than done I know) If you put stress upon yourself it makes it's harder to Concieve :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->