Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

No one is out! I don't see any :witch: lol

Good luck to all the ladies who will be testing this week. So excited to get our threads first BFP!

:dust:

I just want to O so I can be in the TWW too! LOL

No one is out! I don't see any :witch: lol

Good luck to all the ladies who will be testing this week. So excited to get our threads first BFP!

:dust:

I just want to O so I can be in the TWW too! LOL

I totally agree 100%! :haha:

I really hope your O comes soon hun then you can join all us TWW's :D

So, I can't get baby maybe off my brain and cant concentrate lol! Anyone with me? I really really need to work on some hairbow orders, cause well with crazy last week I am behind a bit....but instead I find myself here reading posts and prettying my profile haha! Argh!!!!

I am a mess in terms of concentration power! I have a math quiz on Tuesday, and I haven't even done the lesson yet! Do you make hair bows (did I get that right?).

Just realized I didnt answer your question, lol, sorry, yes I make hairbows :). I had gotten stuff to do it last summer while home, but then got preggo and felt too zapped to get started...but after the mc i dove in, lol. I am still learning as I go, but found I have a great knack for it, and it's so nice to do something creative and artsy again! And of course to look at the finished product and go..."Man I'm awesome!!" haha! ;)

Silver...I think I may wait and see if af shows up Thurs before I test again....and I NEED to stop looking at post with pple getting BFP at like 8-9dpos lol....just bummin me out, and we have a few more days before we may be out...so like you ladies said "Chin up" for me...or at least I will try haha!

I forgot to add: I had an afternoon 1/2 cup of coffee and a glass of water, and I dont know if its just from that...but man, I have peed like 3-4 freakin times in the last hour...driving me even more nuts haha!

Don't count yourselves out yet ladies...AF has not arrived! There is still time...I am so excited for us to get our first BFP!! ;)

Stop looking at the 8-9dpo BFP posts!! :haha: When I see those, I always think they must have O'd earlier than they thought, but who knows!

Last time, when I got my BFP it was on 11dpo and it was faint!

Sorry if this is a stupid question... but what is a hairbow? Can I see one? You've peeked my interest!! hehe

Tried to do some different ones so you could see all the types, I have so many faves it was hard to choose which ones to show you, lol! The only ones I didnt include are called Korker bows, and they are like little puffs made from the thin ribbon spiraled and grouped together :). It's so fun!!

And yes I keep going how the hell are they getting a line that early!!! lol, I just need to stop checkin on those posts!!!! ;)

Attachments

• toy basket and basic bows 005.jpg
    toy basket and basic bows 005.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0259.jpg
    DSC_0259.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0444.jpg
    DSC_0444.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 4
  • fun bow 001.jpg
    fun bow 001.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 4
  • bow pics 032.jpg
    bow pics 032.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh my gosh tiptoes!! Those are soooooooooooooo cute :)

You definitely have talent!!!

Yeah with both of my BFPs, they only came up the day before my period was due, so everyone is different!! I am still holing out hope for you girls!! :)

Love those bows tiptoes!

Paris- how the color on your OPKs these days. My temp rose slightly today, making me think yesterday was O day. But I took an OPK and test line was still slightly darker than control. That's 3 days in a row now. I hope it goes negative tonight!

Last time I fell pregnant I tested at the day my period was due, and the line was so light, so I don't know if I would have seen anything if I even tested a day earlier...

Love those bows tiptoes!

Paris- how the color on your OPKs these days. My temp rose slightly today, making me think yesterday was O day. But I took an OPK and test line was still slightly darker than control. That's 3 days in a row now. I hope it goes negative tonight!

Last time I fell pregnant I tested at the day my period was due, and the line was so light, so I don't know if I would have seen anything if I even tested a day earlier...

OPKs are slowly getting darker but not positive yet! I didn't take one yet today but I will when I get home from work at around 5pm.

Personally, I find if I take them too early in the day, I never get a clear result but if I take them between 4 and 7pm, I seem to get the best results!

When do you ladies normally take yours?

Oh God my body is confusing me again. I am getting really irritated/confused with these cramps and apparently cannot resist the overwhelming urge to pee on things, so I tried an OPK.

And... it looked kind of dark? Like, not quite as strong as the control line, but pretty close. I have no idea how to interpret this! Could I possibly ovulate twice in one cycle? Could the first have been a false alarm? Or (and I'm leaning towards this one since I have no EWCM or anything) is this just PCOS weirdness messing with me? I think I've vaguely heard that PCOS can throw off OPK results. But now I'm worried my first one might've been a false alarm too :(

(Or maybe it doesn't matter what colour the test line is as long as it's not actually as dark as the control line? Honestly, I don't understand OPKs too well. Argh, hormones are confusing!)

[Edit: paris, I usually take mine between 2 and 4pm. No real reason except I just sort of read you were supposed to do them in the afternoon.]

[Edit 2: tiptoes, those are adorable! Love them.]

silverlizard - i had two surges this cycle. the first one got medium dark and then dissapeared and the second surge led to ovulation. this is the cycle following my mc.

and yes, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line. good luck x

Paris...The only time I have had positive OPKs is at night too...I have no idea why, but that is where I have had luck with them!

Dahlia: My OPK was positive for 3 days aswell, I didn't do one yesterday as I thought it should be Negative by now :)

paris: I did my OPK's at 4pm and I found my surge. Good luck hun :hugs:

silverlizard - i had two surges this cycle. the first one got medium dark and then dissapeared and the second surge led to ovulation. this is the cycle following my mc.

and yes, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line. good luck x

Well, I don't think it was as dark as the test line, but a lot more so than usual, which just seems odd since I'm supposed to be 9dpo... I guess the first cycle after mc can be all kinds of weird, so maybe I am getting two surges, who knows. I'll either check again tomorrow or... I'll just write it off as PCOS weirdness and try not to worry, hahah.

well i hope u are actually 9dpo, good luck

are you charting at all?

Good to know. You aren't temping this cycle are you?

Silver- I have heard that PCOS will likely always show a line of some sort, whether it be light or dark, I don't know. But if you did have a really dark OPK during your normal OPK time, I'll bet that it was your O time.

Mine do always show some kind of line, just... usually a much lighter one. This was like the "confusing" one I got right before my last surge - sort of almost the same colour as the test line but not quite. However it was definitely super dark last Saturday.. can't really say it was at the "normal" time because it was three weeks after my mc. I had EWCM at the time too (and I don't now), so I'm just going to assume I ovulated then and this is just a false alarm designed to freak me out. XD

Heh, sorry I'm always in here going "why are my hormones so weird??"

[edit: no, not temping/charting this cycle, maybe next one.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"