Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

maybe get your oh to hide those opks before they drive you crazy :p

Good to know. You aren't temping this cycle are you?

Silver- I have heard that PCOS will likely always show a line of some sort, whether it be light or dark, I don't know. But if you did have a really dark OPK during your normal OPK time, I'll bet that it was your O time.

also found this on peeonastick.com:

"3. Is it normal to see 2 lines all the time? It is very common. Most women produce LH almost all the time, and the OPK will detect it, giving you a "test" line that is lighter than the control line. About 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, there will be a surge in LH, and the test line will become as dark as, or darker than, the control line. If, however, your test line is almost always positive or nearly positive, it can be indicative of a hormone imbalance. See this FAQ for details. See also Meg's OPK Odyssey for a day-by-day OPK comparison"

I know it's normal to see two lines - I always do see two, I'm used to that general idea. It's not that I'm weirded out because a line was there. It's just that this one was so dark - like seriously really close to a positive - that it seemed odd.

Like I said. Writing it off as PCOS weirdness.

maybe get your oh to hide those opks before they drive you crazy :p

Lindblum - im not sure if i have missed your BFP but congratulations!! :) was just looking at your chart and you look as though you were having elevated pre-O temps like i currently am, and that your surge was then a bit later than usual. ooh hope i can follow your lead too then hehe! :)

Thanks for all the compliments ladies! I have so much fun with it, and it really can take your mind off things, that is if I concentrate long enough to really get into it!! ;)

Silver, I think you prob o'd when you first thought you did..if that makes sense! I agree though, maybe you should hide those things lol, you have enough on your mind as is!!

Maybe yall can help me keep from caving and testing tomorrow and possibly Thurs (if af doesnt show) and wait until Fri?? I am a mess at this point, I almost wish I woulda charted this time too so I could see a drop in temps if af was coming soon!

Hope those of you BDing tonight have some good luck!!! Catch those eggies!! LOL

Oh God my body is confusing me again. I am getting really irritated/confused with these cramps and apparently cannot resist the overwhelming urge to pee on things, so I tried an OPK.

And... it looked kind of dark? Like, not quite as strong as the control line, but pretty close. I have no idea how to interpret this! Could I possibly ovulate twice in one cycle? Could the first have been a false alarm? Or (and I'm leaning towards this one since I have no EWCM or anything) is this just PCOS weirdness messing with me? I think I've vaguely heard that PCOS can throw off OPK results. But now I'm worried my first one might've been a false alarm too :(

(Or maybe it doesn't matter what colour the test line is as long as it's not actually as dark as the control line? Honestly, I don't understand OPKs too well. Argh, hormones are confusing!)

[Edit: paris, I usually take mine between 2 and 4pm. No real reason except I just sort of read you were supposed to do them in the afternoon.]

[Edit 2: tiptoes, those are adorable! Love them.]

Silver I am not sure if you meant it to be funny, given your frazzled state of mind, but I had to let you know you made my night....I busted out loud when I read the part "apparently cannot resist the overwhelming urge to pee on things"... it created a hilarious mental picture, and definately gave me a good laugh for the day, thanks!! ;)

Heh, yes, I was going for at least slightly amusing. ;) Glad it made you giggle.

Let's see if we can both hold out til Thursday/Friday? I've decided I'm giving myself a day off tomorrow, I have a hellish day at work lined up and I don't want to be feeling down about BFNs or fretting over "hey was that a line or not??". Just a day or two to wait... we can do it! XD

You both can do it! It'll be Thursday/Friday before you know it :)

I'm going to try to hold off to Friday morning if temps stay up, I had a bit of a rise today---Lets get 3 BFP's to end our week with!!

Good luck to all you ladies testing at the end of the week. I look forward to seeing those BFP's! :dust:

Heh, I'm still convinced I'm out... but who knows. Here's hoping anyway! :)

Morning everyone!

Today is 1dpo!!! Temp shot up today!!!

I said to my DH, when I woke up, my face is roasting - he just looked amused at me and asked -I have got 2 weeks of symptom spotting now? :wacko: he knows me too well....:haha:

seriously, I really dont want to read anything into it, but last cycle, I knew I was going to get a BFP as I had red hot cheeks every morning from 2 dpo. See I'm reading things into already :dohh:

Awww I really hope you get your BFP Melly :) did you do another OPK today? I kept doing them until I saw -ves just to be sure

I think I'm still waiting for O as my temps aren't quite right yet :)

yes, did one testerday - it was negative, one day after the +, same as normal.

Haha, welcome to the 2 week wait Melly... symptom spotting is always fun, in a driving-you-insane sort of way. ;) Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you!

Morning ladies!

Yesterday's opk was darker but not positive yet. I think it might be later today! And this morning DH surprised me with morning :sex: lol

C'mon O! :dust:

Congrats on being in the TWW melly :) hope you caught the eggy!

Glad to hear it Melly :)

DH surprised me this morning too! Yey! Although not sure when I'm
Going to O as temps haven't gone to their usual pre-O low. But will see. Not having much luck with OPKs but will try one this eve to see. I think I tend to O around CD16 anyway. Got tender boobs and spots this morning though so something is happening lol

can't remember last time we :sex: in a morning. :shrug: God I feel old! DS wakes up far too early, we have to set the alarm for about 4am:haha:

I'm joining a bit late :p Got my BFP at 9DPO after an mc in November. First month trying since then! So far lines are getting darker so hopefully it's a sticky one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->