Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

So far today I have not tested! Go go self-control and patience.

I probably will tomorrow though, definitely Friday if not. Argh. Pretty much expecting another negative, but still.

Melly Congrats on Oing!! Woop woop! Now the ttw game and fun begin! haha! Lets get that BFP for you!!

Silver...I feel like you today, so ready for af to show tomorrow, cause I am feeling so scared of a bfn right now anyway lol! Now I am debating on testing tomorrow morn, or just waiting till Fri if af is a no show....ARGH!!

Sunnii Congrats!!! I think I saw you on another thread I am stalking lol! Best wishes to you and your bean!!
Wish mine would show at 9 dpo, lol! Thinkin I'm at 9-10 dpo, but nothing yet... :( Although I guess I shouldnt expect it to happen the first month anyway :p

Mellywelly :rofl: It's baaaad. Today, green tea tasted like bananas. So I decided to go off it. Can't stand it :rofl: Same with garlic though.. and I used to love it until yesterday!

Thank you tiptoes! I remember you from another thread too :D I hope it's a sticky bean too! Good luck for this month :D

I probably will tomorrow though, definitely Friday if not. Argh. Pretty much expecting another negative, but still.

Bwahahahah! You and I must have posted our angst feelings at the same time!!! I am a mess too, I don't know what I will do tomorrow morn haha!

I think this is the 1st cycle that I wont want to test from about 8dpo, just too scared

Mellywelly :rofl: It's baaaad. Today, green tea tasted like bananas. So I decided to go off it. Can't stand it :rofl: Same with garlic though.. and I used to love it until yesterday!

I remember with my daughter I HATED veggies, ALL of them lol. And I am usually a fairly healthy eater...the ONLY one I liked was to make southern green beans with loads of salt like my Gma does, lol....and if you have ever had sounthern food....well lets just say there weren't many nutrients in those haha!

Bwahahahah! You and I must have posted our angst feelings at the same time!!! I am a mess too, I don't know what I will do tomorrow morn haha!

I suspect I'm going to end up testing tomorrow morning... and then cry when it's another negative, haha. I'll try to leave it til Friday if I can, I think 12dpo should give me a somewhat reliable answer, right? Argh, this bit is awful... I'm pretty much hitting the point too where I just wish my body would get it over with and start my period so I could start the next (and hopefully more 'normal') cycle, heh.

I remember with my daughter I HATED veggies, ALL of them lol. And I am usually a fairly healthy eater...the ONLY one I liked was to make southern green beans with loads of salt like my Gma does, lol....and if you have ever had sounthern food....well lets just say there weren't many nutrients in those haha!

Last time I was pregnant I suddenly couldn't stand coffee... really annoying in the mornings when I just wanted toast and a cup of coffee, but then even the smell would make me sick, heh. (I know caffeine isn't a great idea when you're pregnant, but I drink decaf anyway because otherwise I get migraines. But, ew. Just the smell of it at the time made me retch.)

Last time I was pregnant I suddenly couldn't stand coffee... really annoying in the mornings when I just wanted toast and a cup of coffee, but then even the smell would make me sick, heh. (I know caffeine isn't a great idea when you're pregnant, but I drink decaf anyway because otherwise I get migraines. But, ew. Just the smell of it at the time made me retch.)

I always have 1 cup in the morn too and a maybe 1 in the afternoon lol. But until I hit the third tri with my daughter I still liked the smell but it tasted to funny to drink... Once 3rd tri came with the heat of summer I craved frappachinos thank goodness for Starbucks decaf custom ones ;)

I'm the same with coffee now. I can't stand the smell of it. Though I fully went off caffeine in December, a month before we were gonna start TTC.

I had about 6 weeks with ds when I couldn't drink tea, or it came straight back up! But that was all. I've eaten 2 bags of s and v crisps, don't like them though? Cant even stand the smell of them when dh has them. Mmmmmmm

Morning everyone!

Today is 1dpo!!! Temp shot up today!!!

I said to my DH, when I woke up, my face is roasting - he just looked amused at me and asked -I have got 2 weeks of symptom spotting now? :wacko: he knows me too well....:haha:

seriously, I really dont want to read anything into it, but last cycle, I knew I was going to get a BFP as I had red hot cheeks every morning from 2 dpo. See I'm reading things into already :dohh:

Great Melly! And I agree that sometimes there are some signs that are very hard to ignore because they've been so promising in the past! Now we can so to speak "relax".... but yeah right! lol

Awww I really hope you get your BFP Melly :) did you do another OPK today? I kept doing them until I saw -ves just to be sure

I think I'm still waiting for O as my temps aren't quite right yet :)

I too tested until I got a negative. My surge was about 2.5 days. Strange thing now is that if I put in a high temp on FF for tomorrow, it says my O was 5 days ago. I never got any + OPKs until 3 days ago, so I'm getting conflicting signs... :wacko:

Morning ladies!

Yesterday's opk was darker but not positive yet. I think it might be later today! And this morning DH surprised me with morning :sex: lol

C'mon O! :dust:

Congrats on being in the TWW melly :) hope you caught the eggy!

Goin for the gold Paris! hehe. I'm sure you'lll let us know when you get your + Are you actually due to get your + today?

I'm joining a bit late :p Got my BFP at 9DPO after an mc in November. First month trying since then! So far lines are getting darker so hopefully it's a sticky one! :)
Welcome Sunni, hopin for a +OPK and sticky baby dust for you! How have your cycles been since your MC?

yay ladies! we're getting closer!!!
:dust::dust:

I think this is the 1st cycle that I wont want to test from about 8dpo, just too scared

I think I just might test at 8DPO this time, because of the short LP I had last cycle. Not that I'd expect to see a + any sooner, but what the hay, I''m going to give it a try. 8dpo, according to FF Saturday for me. But according to my OPKs it will be Tuesday. So much lag time I don't know what I' going to do.

I had about 6 weeks with ds when I couldn't drink tea, or it came straight back up! But that was all. I've eaten 2 bags of s and v crisps, don't like them though? Cant even stand the smell of them when dh has them. Mmmmmmm

I love salt and vin chips!

I had a miscarriage in November while I was still on the implant. I miscarried & had it taken out in December. I had a 36 day annovulatory cycle from day of removal, had my first proper AF without the implant and ovulated two or so weeks later.. now, here I am :) I only had one cycle since implant removal, one proper cycle. When I was miscarrying in November, I found out as I was having a hell lot of brown CM which started turning into pure blood and I had the worst cramps EVER. I went to the doctors to find out I was pregnant. It wasn't a planned pregnancy though I was in tears when I found out I was having an MC. I was only a few weeks in too. The implant, the fact that I lived on coffee at that point and I had quite a physically demanding job at that point, didn't help and well I mc'd. We then decided to actually try for a baby, so I got on a proper diet as of late November, I started taking prenatals, stopped all caffeine intake, checked CM and CP everyday, started using OPK - saliva and POAS ones. My OH also took conception vitamins and folic acid too as advised by a gyno. Got myself checked out after the removal of the implant and here we are today. So I didn't have much of a proper cycle since then, we managed to conceive on the first cycle and it worked, but after the MC I was super prepared. Gyno advised me to sort it all out to avoid another mc and I hope it worked! We also did BD everyday during my fertile time, sometimes even few times a day :rofl:

I had a miscarriage in November while I was still on the implant. I miscarried & had it taken out in December. I had a 36 day annovulatory cycle from day of removal, had my first proper AF without the implant and ovulated two or so weeks later.. now, here I am :) I only had one cycle since implant removal, one proper cycle. When I was miscarrying in November, I found out as I was having a hell lot of brown CM which started turning into pure blood and I had the worst cramps EVER. I went to the doctors to find out I was pregnant. It wasn't a planned pregnancy though I was in tears when I found out I was having an MC. I was only a few weeks in too. The implant, the fact that I lived on coffee at that point and I had quite a physically demanding job at that point, didn't help and well I mc'd. We then decided to actually try for a baby, so I got on a proper diet as of late November, I started taking prenatals, stopped all caffeine intake, checked CM and CP everyday, started using OPK - saliva and POAS ones. My OH also took conception vitamins and folic acid too as advised by a gyno. Got myself checked out after the removal of the implant and here we are today. So I didn't have much of a proper cycle since then, we managed to conceive on the first cycle and it worked, but after the MC I was super prepared. Gyno advised me to sort it all out to avoid another mc and I hope it worked! We also did BD everyday during my fertile time, sometimes even few times a day :rofl:

Well looks like you prepared yourself and your body as much as you possibly could! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that its a determined little sticky bean and you have a smooth pregnancy! The coffee was always the hardest for me to give up...esp that morning cup to get me going, lol. Good thing it didnt taste good for the 1st and 2nd tri!!!
For this time the only thing I have used was the Fertilitea (like I did for my daughter) cause I dont have much ewcm, or sex drive lol...so tired at the end of the night with a toddler, it helps with both! :winkwink: And then my CBFM....which didnt ever peak this month cause it was using this cycle to "get used" to me again....darn 2 yrs in between spent in the box, lol!

I've got a positive opk!! :dance:

I usually OV between CD18 and CD21 so I'm right in time :)

Ok ladies, I've got a question. If I am to keep following SMEP, we need to BD the next 3 days. Considering we BD this morning, is it ok to BD tomorrow night or is that too far of a gap? I don't know if I can get DH to BD tonight or tomorrow morning so tomorrow night might be the next chance...

Yey for the +ve OPK!! :D well considering they say that sperm can live up to five days I'm sure you will be okay. Especially if you have EWCM

What pattern did you do with your first BFP? I know I did the three days before O and not on the day of O

Also how many days have you had a +ve OPK for before?

With my BFP, we were BD'ing every day :blush: lol

I normally get a really strong positive for one day and then I can normally catch the trail end if the surge on the second day. By the third day, negative.

I sort of want to keep BD'ing until I get my temp rise. I just hope the wait from BD this morning to BD tomorrow night isnt too far apart. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->