Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Dahlia - have you got the link to your chart? Its not in your signature is it or am I being dumb lol?

Paris - yeah i would want to BD daily too. Is there no chance if DH managing it in the morning? Thing is its only about 12 hours so can't be that much difference if you wait til eve?

I could always try to jump on DH tomorrow morning lol If not, I guess 12 hours can't really hurt my chances that much... at least I hope not!

Heres my opk...blaring positive, right?? :yipee: The darker line is my test line! :dance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
Yeah jump on him lol!! Wake him up in the act lol!!!

Wow that is a really dark OPK! I'm currently dehydrating myself for the last half hour til I can do one too. Mine are looking faint though lol

Thank you! I'm so excited :dance:

I really hope yours get darker soon!!! :dust:

I've got a positive opk!! :dance:

I usually OV between CD18 and CD21 so I'm right in time :)

Ok ladies, I've got a question. If I am to keep following SMEP, we need to BD the next 3 days. Considering we BD this morning, is it ok to BD tomorrow night or is that too far of a gap? I don't know if I can get DH to BD tonight or tomorrow morning so tomorrow night might be the next chance...

I would say tomorrow night would be fine. You'll probably actually O tomorrow right, or the following morning. So doing it tomorrow night would get you the egg, not to forget about your BD romp this morning. But maybe jump him right after work tomorrow? hehe

Dahlia - have you got the link to your chart? Its not in your signature is it or am I being dumb lol?

Paris - yeah i would want to BD daily too. Is there no chance if DH managing it in the morning? Thing is its only about 12 hours so can't be that much difference if you wait til eve?

Here is my link Alandsa, I am also going to add it to my signature. :thumbup:
My Ovulation Chart
If I put in a fake temp for tomorrow, my chart will show that I O'd 5 days ago, on CD15 (when I originally had that first dip)
:wacko:
Yeah jump on him lol!! Wake him up in the act lol!!!

Wow that is a really dark OPK! I'm currently dehydrating myself for the last half hour til I can do one too. Mine are looking faint though lol

I was doing the same thing, and I think it helped me catch the "almost" +OPK phase, but when I finally got my +, it would have showed up even if I had drank a gallon of water. :winkwink:

Hopin for your O real soon!

Same here lol I drank alot of water today and just did another opk it's sooooo positive.

Maybe I should try to get DH to BD tonight... *sigh*

I'm pretty sure tomorrow night would be fine from what you've said... but obviously if you can persuade him tonight, go for it!

mellywelly: :haha: That is awesome that your OH knows you so well! Welcome to the 2WW :hugs:

Alandsa: I'm sure your O is on it's way :D Fingers crossed!

paris: Yay for your Positive OPK! :happydance:

Sunnii: Congratulations on your BFP and hope those lines keep getting darker :dust:

The Witch got me :sad: Now hoping for a March BFP!

: ( Blakesmom. You can totally do it for March now! Let's hope your temps are more of a help this time on pinpointing O. Do you think FF got your O date right last time? I know you were a bit confused on your DPO

: ( Blakesmom. You can totally do it for March now! Let's hope your temps are more of a help this time on pinpointing O. Do you think FF got your O date right last time? I know you were a bit confused on your DPO

No I don't think FF pegged O correctly. I did a manual override to put Ov on CD18, making a 14 day Luteal period--I just cant trust that I had a 12 day luteal period as I'm usually a 14 day and the last few cycles have been 16 and 17 day luteal periods. Hoping I might Ov early this month as I have a trip out of town planned to visit my sis in law--but I might have to post-pone to get lots of BDing in. Good luck to all in the 2WW--I hate that time the most----so much stress!

The Witch got me :sad: Now hoping for a March BFP!

Pretty sure I will be right there with you :/ I have had backache and lower abdominal crams since last night, plus an upset stomach this morn....all signs AF is comin today. Plus just tested and is a bfn :(....

*hugs tiptoes and blakesmom*

Not tested yet here, but I suspect I'm out too... I noticed a little bit of spotting last night, so I think it's probably right around the corner. Sigh. Ah well, we can all try for a March bfp, right?

[edit: but in better news, I've just got my referral for the recurrent miscarriage clinic! Got an appointment in two weeks, so I guess in a way it's good that I'll see them before getting pregnant again, right? Trying to find a silver lining here, heh, but I genuinely am really glad that appointment has come through, I was worried I'd be waiting ages.]

Blakesmom: Really sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun :( Fingers crossed for March! :dust:

tiptoes: I really hope the :witch: stays away for you!

silverlizard: I hope the spotting isn't her :( Glad to hear you have got an appointment for the recurrent MC place though, at least you can find out what's going on in your body and why it keeps happening? :(

Sorry to hear Blakesmom, but now we can both target March for our BFP!! Now just a couple more weeks for you until O!

Paris, get your DH to DTD as much as possible!! lol
That is a DEF + !!!!

Excalibur: I guess theoretically it could be late IB (totally not grasping at straws here at all!)... but I think it's more likely the witch showing up early, since that's a pretty normal pattern for me, spotting a little the day before it arrives.

Crossing my fingers she stays away for me and tiptoes both but honestly I've got a feeling I will just have to go for a March BFP now. Hey, I'd have a Christmas baby, that'd be nice. ;) And yes, I'm really glad the clinic is going to see me... who knows, maybe my mcs are just bad luck or something that can't be helped, but if there's anything that can be done, I want it done asap heh.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too... let's hope you got that egg, not long now til you'll be testing. XD

Tiptoes and Silver, you are not out yet!! Praying AF doesn't come, but keep us posted.

:hugs: tiptoes - Hope you get your BFP in March!!

Good news on the appointment silverlizard! Thats great! :flower:

AFM - We BD yesterday morning and I got DH to BD last night again :haha:
Hopefully we can BD again tonight! And tomorrow night? Wouldn't it be great if you just knew when the egg dropped? lol I'm so excited to have gotten my + opk but now Im stressing I won't be catching the egg! LOL ugh! I took an opk again this morning just to see and it's still sooooooooo positive!

Tested just for the hell of it - negative. I don't know why I even bothered, I'm either about to get my period or even if I'm ridiculously optimistic and assume the spotting was IB, it wouldn't be showing up on a test yet.

I know I'm not technically out yet... still, negative test with no symptoms at 11dpo, not looking good. Still holding out hope for the other testers though, SOMEONE has to get a bfp this month right? :)

[Edit: oh wow, wait - I just picked up my test again after the full ten minutes and I think I can maybe see an incredibly faint line? ARGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. It's an internet cheapie and the line I think I can see is REALLY FAINT. I can't tell if there's any colour to it but I don't think so. It's probably an evap? Or just my brain being insane? OH GOD NOW MY HEAD IS EXPLODING. HPTs, why must you mess with me like this.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->