Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I think I'm most likely just freaking out over an evap, but I'll definitely test again tomorrow...

FX for you too - do you already have a Christmas baby then? Two might be a bit much I suppose!

Can you post a pic of your test?? Maybe we can see a line with you!

... I could post a pic of it, if I hadn't thrown it away because staring at it was making my head explode. D:

If there's anything at all on my next one I'll take a pic of that!

Silver: Got to think Positive hun and Pray that it's late IB :) I know it's hard, especially if your AF is more or less always on time..but..yeah.. :dust:

Aww a Christmas baby would be lovely! :haha: Best Christmas present ever!! Yeah you want any problems resolved rather than keep going through the same thing over and over as it's heartbreaking enough :(

Thank you hun, I hope we did catch the egg, we did more than enough BD'ing :sex: LOL :D

Fingers crossed there is a second line! :happydance:

paris: Don't stress about catching the egg as it could make things worse. I know it's easier said than done but just try to relax and leave it in God's hands, if it's meant to be then it will be :hugs:

Oh wow haha... then two definitely might be a bit much! All those presents to get all at once... XD

LOL that is alot of presents!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you silverlizard!! :hugs:

You all are cracking me up today!!! :haha: Man, how the TWW makes us all a little loony!

Silver, I so so so hope its not an evap for you!! We need a BFP from our bunch I think!! I have no af as of yet either....back pain still here, but cramps have eased, and so far just lots of thicker, gunky (sorry TMI) cm....no spotting or brown discharge yet...I will prob give in and test again in the am if af hasnt shown up by then...but the one this morn $ one and FR one was BFN :(. Although I kept staring at em like they would magically change if I stood there long enough haha.... Boobs are still sore, although cant say for sure if they are sore as yesterday...stupid waiting game!!!

I hope all you other twwers have those early BFP's so you dont have to try to figure out what your body is doing to you haha! Good luck all!!

Forgot to add, I'm not sure i would want to BE a Christmas baby lol, my uncle and cousin are and they both hate when someone gives em 1 gift and says "oh by the way, thats your Bday and Christmas"....especially if it ends up being socks and underwear haha!

tiptoes: That's a good sign that the :witch: is keeping her distance :haha:

Fingers crossed for all those BFP's :dust:

Just saw this on another thread and it made laugh, thought I'd share....

"I kinda wanna pee on my OPK. Just to to confuse myself more ..." HAHAHA! Why oh why do we do this to ourselves lol!

Tried another one and absolutely not a damn thing - but then again I'd only held it for like, 40 minutes or something. I will try again tomorrow with FMU and attempt to not go insane in the meantime, somehow.

Fingers crossed for you tiptoes... you're not out yet, and we do need a bfp here! [Edit: Hahah, just saw your quote - so, I'm not the only one suffering from an irresistible urge to pee on things then? XD]

Heh, my dad was a Christmas baby... he always said it was infuriating when people would try to get away with just giving him one present as a kid XD

tiptoes: That is funny! The things us ladies do to ourselves when TTC eh? Lmao! :haha:

Tried another one and absolutely not a damn thing - but then again I'd only held it for like, 40 minutes or something. I will try again tomorrow with FMU and attempt to not go insane in the meantime, somehow.

Fingers crossed for you tiptoes... you're not out yet, and we do need a bfp here! [Edit: Hahah, just saw your quote - so, I'm not the only one suffering from an irresistible urge to pee on things then? XD]

Heh, my dad was a Christmas baby... he always said it was infuriating when people would try to get away with just giving him one present as a kid XD

Bwahahahahaha! Nope apparently not!!! Thought that would make you feel a little better!

I insist he gets a separate bday prezzy from people and that it's wrapped in bday paper not xmas paper!

I insist he gets a separate bday prezzy from people and that it's wrapped in bday paper not xmas paper!

That's how it should be! :D My OH's birthday is 2nd January and a lot of people insist classing his Christmas presents also as his Birthday presents, no way! They are two seperate occasions! :)

LOL My bday is in October and so is my DH. Then I have my mom and sister in December and my dad in January. So always starting in October.. I am broke from buying everyone bday and Xmas gifts. :haha:

I just realized that if I catch the egg this month, my due date would be in November... the one month that I have no one's bdays! LOL :rofl:

LOL My bday is in October and so is my DH. Then I have my mom and sister in December and my dad in January. So always starting in October.. I am broke from buying everyone bday and Xmas gifts. :haha:

I just realized that if I catch the egg this month, my due date would be in November... the one month that I have no one's bdays! LOL :rofl:

Wow! One little busy bee starting from October... :haha: That's typical isn't it? You have a month free then something crops up. Fingers crossed!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Hehe :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->