Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

So ladies... advice needed. Sorry if I am being so darn annoying! lol

I got my positive opk yesterday morning at around 10am. DH and I BD'd in the morning at around 7am. Then we BD again last night at 8pm.

Took another opk this morning, still positive! So we will BD again tonight.

Should we BD tomorrow and Saturday too, just to be safe?

So ladies... advice needed. Sorry if I am being so darn annoying! lol

I got my positive opk yesterday morning at around 10am. DH and I BD'd in the morning at around 7am. Then we BD again last night at 8pm.

Took another opk this morning, still positive! So we will BD again tonight.

Should we BD tomorrow and Saturday too, just to be safe?

I would say yes :D At least then you have all your bases covered just incase you O late :hugs: Would rather be safe than sorry ;)

Honestly, I don't think a little extra, er, spending time together is ever going to do any harm... go for it! ;)

Ok, going on a BD'ing spree lol

Does anyone know how long it takes for a man to replenish his "supply"? :haha: I'm wondering if waiting 12 hours between BD yesterday was enough. Tonight we will have waited 24 hours so that's a little better...

Princess, I agree, at least then you KNOW you couldnt have done anything more!! ;)

In our fam all us grandgirls have bdays on Aug 8 or 9, lol, then my mom and gma are in the second week of Sept, one sis in oct (parents divorced so it's one of his other girls), then my daughter and hubby are within a week of eachother in Nov, and then half his fam is later Nov, lol, then a few in Dec....I start saving for bdays and Christmas in Spring haha! Isn't it funny how fam bdays tend to do that, stick together?

Oh, and Princess I am glad you find me funny...i tend to have a dry sense of humer...hubby doesnt find it too amusing sometimes haha!

Does anyone know how long it takes for a man to replenish his "supply"? :haha: I'm wondering if waiting 12 hours between BD yesterday was enough. Tonight we will have waited 24 hours so that's a little better...

I am thinking its like 24-48 hrs, but I could be TOTALLY wrong lol!

i think they say to go for 24 hours assuming no fertility problems :)

yeah you could O later than the OPKs suggest Paris, i had 3/4 +ve OPKs in a row the cycle i conceived.

WoW I've missed a bunch!

Paris, I would BD every 24 hours until you get a - OPK.

Silver- I'd love to see your HPT! but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow, just like you : )

As for those Christmas birthdays, I wasn't really wanting to get a Christmas baby either (sounds so insensitive). But it's just how I feel. If this month doesn't work out, I don't know what our plans will be, maybe skip a month.

Dahlia - yes i feel the same about a Christmas baby, but then depending on when we O might mean its early Dec so I could cope with that a bit better than very close to Christmas

Have fun on your BD'ing spree :haha: I'm sure you will!

It's about 24 hours for a man to replenish his :spermy: :haha:

Any updates on your opks Alandsa?? hope they are getting close to positive!!

unfortunately still really faint, can barely see that line. this is with both FMU and with 9/10pm urine (4 hours dehydration) will give it another go this eve :)

I think swimmers replenish every 24 hours if no fertility issues.

We were supposed to have a mid Jan baby, but he was 3 weeks early. If we get another xmas baby then so be it, don't care when it's birthday is, just want one here safely now.

I think I'd quite like a Christmas baby... maybe it sounds awful, but because of my dad dying this last Christmas and because of it being his birthday a couple of days before, I guess I feel like maybe it would give me something good to associate with that season again instead of just thinking about those anniversaries and everything? So I'd be quite okay with a (sticky, hopefully) March bfp really...

melly - ooh your temps are staying elevated now :) *fingers crossed*

unfortunately still really faint, can barely see that line. this is with both FMU and with 9/10pm urine (4 hours dehydration) will give it another go this eve :)

I ovulated a little later than usual last month (the month after my mc) so it may come a little later! FX :dust:

Hold on in there alandsa, my o is like clockwork, but this cycle after mc it was 2 days late, be patient and it will come!

I ovulated a little later than usual last month (the month after my mc) so it may come a little later! FX :dust:

Hold on in there alandsa, my o is like clockwork, but this cycle after mc it was 2 days late, be patient and it will come!

thank you ladies :D i really hope so! fingers and toes (but not legs) crossed!! :flower:

Alandsa: It will be here before you know it, hang in there! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->