Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Ladies -- I just want to say a big THANK YOU to you all :kiss:

We made this thread pass the 500 posts mark! That's amazing! It's so nice to able to go through this TTCAL journey with you all. :flower:

We made this thread pass the 500 posts mark! That's amazing! It's so nice to able to go through this TTCAL journey with you all. :flower:

Yay!! 500+ posts! :happydance:

You're welcome hun, it's been a pleasure to chat with all you lovely ladies! :D A lot more to come :rofl:

Yay!! 500+ posts! :happydance:

You're welcome hun, it's been a pleasure to chat with all you lovely ladies! :D A lot more to come :rofl:

It really has been... honestly, you lot have made this whole TTCAL thing so much better. <3

Hold on in there alandsa, my o is like clockwork, but this cycle after mc it was 2 days late, be patient and it will come!

I agree with Melly, Alandsa! It's just our cycles being odd after our losses. I had a look at your chart, and your only on CD 14 so far. You have plenty of time to get your O. I would think it will come within the next 4 days or so...

And thank you for this thread Paris, it fun and supportive to have you ladies here

Agreeing with Melly and Dahlia, Alandsa... my o didn't happen until over three weeks after my mc started (about a week after I finally stopped bleeding, I think), and if anything it's usually slightly early. This first cycle is just invariably going to be a bit weird as our bodies get themselves back to normal...

WOOP WOOP!!! :dance:Go us!!! LOL! :yipee::wohoo:

I have to say I am very honored to be a part of this group of awesome women! Thanks so much for your support and humor you bring every day! I love that we have such an intimate caring group!!! I agree with yall, it makes this journey extra special and not so terrible, lol! Thank you Ladies!!!
:flower:

hi ladies! i joined your group a few pages back and am just checking in! well, i did not use opks this cycle but we just BD'd according to my ewcm last week so we will see what happens and hopefully the :witch: doesn't make an appearance next week. if she does, i think i will try opks next cycle. i don't think my DH was 100% ready to TTC again this cycle. he seemed worried from the recent mmc and I think wanted to wait another cycle. next cycle we'll both be ready! keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that we get our BFP in feb/march! :flower:

So ladies... advice needed. Sorry if I am being so darn annoying! lol

I got my positive opk yesterday morning at around 10am. DH and I BD'd in the morning at around 7am. Then we BD again last night at 8pm.

Took another opk this morning, still positive! So we will BD again tonight.

Should we BD tomorrow and Saturday too, just to be safe?

i think you should if you are up for it! :thumbup: one more time means a better chance! good luck!

hi ladies! i joined your group a few pages back and am just checking in! well, i did not use opks this cycle but we just BD'd according to my ewcm last week so we will see what happens and hopefully the :witch: doesn't make an appearance next week. if she does, i think i will try opks next cycle. i don't think my DH was 100% ready to TTC again this cycle. he seemed worried from the recent mmc and I think wanted to wait another cycle. next cycle we'll both be ready! keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that we get our BFP in feb/march! :flower:

Hiya hun :)

Hope the :witch: stays away for you next week! Sending you lot's of :dust: Having a MC is really worrying, just remember that no pregnancy is the same :hugs:

Paris, I say Yes!! DTD as much as you can right around your O !! That is what I do as it can't hurt!! :)

Cmon BFP's ....where are ya?? Who is going to be our first?

Yay I am so excited that I joined this group too...It is so much easier TTC with others in your same position!!! :)

I can't wait to see who is our thread's first BFP!!!!!! Bring it on!!!!! :happydance:

I don't know what I'd do without B&B. For google-aholics like me, it the all-in-one stop : )

Excalibur, I can't wait to see who it is either! We've got to have ONE this month, right? At least.

Dahlia, I swear I've found more useful information here than on basically the rest of the internet put together... not to mention you guys have made this first month so much more bearable than I thought it would be. <3

Dahlia: I agree 100%. I used to always be checking Google for answers before I signed up to BnB. Most of the searches brought me to this website which I found very useful, which pushed me towards joining, and I'm glad I did! :D

Silver: Yeah, we have to have at least ONE BFP, at least! :happydance: But I'm hoping everyone gets their BFP, we all deserve it! :D

Awww yes I'm so glad for this thread too :) I feel like an absolute addict!! Lol

Thank you all for making this time so much more bearable x

:dust: to us all!!

I think swimmers replenish every 24 hours if no fertility issues.

We were supposed to have a mid Jan baby, but he was 3 weeks early. If we get another xmas baby then so be it, don't care when it's birthday is, just want one here safely now.

I really really wanted an Oct bun but the witch took that away from me. My Blakers was the same way--due Jan 10th but he came early on Dec. 14th--I'm not going to avoid any months as you never know when baby will come, so you may skip a month, baby comes early and then your right back where you started huh lol

This really is a great thread ladies. Thanks for all the support. I feel like I always have so much to catch up on from all you UK ladies during the day when I'm @ work--so I'm more active on Fri-Sun when I'm off. I may be more silent during the week but I'm reading everything, just a bit late. Come on BFPS!!!!

Got my crosshairs!!!

Come on bfp's, think we are going to have quite a few of them, I can feel it in my waters!:happydance:

Dahlia. Just been looking at your chart, do you think ff will move your xhairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->