Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well, I guess it was an evap - this morning's test says negative. I had more spotting last night too. Actually I thought for sure the witch had arrived but now this morning nothing. Don't feel PMS-y or like I usually do when it arrives, either. Weird. But probably not a good sign. Pretty sure I'm out, in fact.

I think tiptoes was testing again today, right? *crosses fingers and toes for a BFP for her... come on, I need something to cheer me up today!*

Well, I guess it was an evap - this morning's test says negative. I had more spotting last night too. Actually I thought for sure the witch had arrived but now this morning nothing. Don't feel PMS-y or like I usually do when it arrives, either. Weird. But probably not a good sign. Pretty sure I'm out, in fact.

I think tiptoes was testing again today, right? *crosses fingers and toes for a BFP for her... come on, I need something to cheer me up today!*

Thanks for the chearing silver! lol, I have no new news here...was planning on testing this morning but we had a super early doc apt for my hubby and I kinda slept through my alarm haha :/ ! But I did hold my pee for a few hours last night and test right before my shower before bed....and...it was a NO :( boo!!!
Still no af though, and still super sore boobs, a few more cramps, and still some back pain...both signs of af, so who knows? I sure dont lol! We just got home and I for sure thought I had started af, because of how my undies felt (sorry TMI Alert!!) but it was just some watery kinda gunky discharge.... eeeewww! lol. But yeah, thats where I am at as of now...

Oh and I forgot, Melly, I hope your right about your waters!!! ;). Silver, sorry about your evap....keeping fingers crossed though! Your not out yet!!!!

And ladies I love our thread, I would be lost with out you guys and BnB as well!!

I missed the FMU thing too this morning heh... pretty much forgot about it after seeing the spotting I had last night. Tried a couple of hours later when I realised I wasn't actually bleeding anymore but nope, negative.

At least AF seems to be staying away for you so far so I'm still crossing my fingers... heh, it's so annoying how pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms can be exactly the same, isn't it? (I seem to have no symptoms at all though - no sore boobs, cramps have gone away, nothing. Just this weird pink/orangish spotting - sorry for my tmi too. This cycle is so weird...)

blakesmom: That's right, you never know when baby is going to arrive :)

mellywelly: I feel the exact same way!! If that's two of us feeling that way, then I look forward to seeing some BFP's very soon! :happydance:

silver: Don't give up hope yet hun, it's not over until the :witch: shows full blown!

tiptoes: Sending you lot's of :dust:

I missed the FMU thing too this morning heh... pretty much forgot about it after seeing the spotting I had last night. Tried a couple of hours later when I realised I wasn't actually bleeding anymore but nope, negative.

At least AF seems to be staying away for you so far so I'm still crossing my fingers... heh, it's so annoying how pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms can be exactly the same, isn't it? (I seem to have no symptoms at all though - no sore boobs, cramps have gone away, nothing. Just this weird pink/orangish spotting - sorry for my tmi too. This cycle is so weird...)

blakesmom: That's right, you never know when baby is going to arrive :)

mellywelly: I feel the exact same way!! If that's two of us feeling that way, then I look forward to seeing some BFP's very soon! :happydance:

silver: Don't give up hope yet hun, it's not over until the :witch: shows full blown!

tiptoes: Sending you lot's of :dust:

Thanks for the baby dust Ex! Same to you!!! I hope you all who o'd get some BFP for us too!

Silver, I HATE that af and preggo symptoms are similar....it's driving me up a wall!! lol

So, I am trying to decide if I should test this afternoon or not, lol. We had one of the worst nights of sleep last night in a long time, my DD decided she wanted to wake up and party for a few hours in the early am....soooo, I will prob go and take a nap with her in a bit. Wondering since I havent gone in about and hour, and I will nap and maybe hold it a little longer...so like 4hrs?? If that would show anything yet, lol! I have 1 $ one left, and then 2-3 FRER left...not sure which one I would use either. Kinda want to save em, but I am so darn immpatient with this crap lol! Any thoughts???

tiptoes: You're welcome :D Thank you for the :dust: in return ;) I think that would be long enough for your urine to be strong enough to pick up on a HPT. If you are wanting to save your tests, then I would suggest using the $1 one as it's cheap and cheerful :haha:

Stay away :witch: !!! lol

Well DH and I didnt get to BD last night and this morning my opk is negative and my temps shot up so I definitely O'd yesterday. All we did was BD twice on the day before O and 3 days before O... so I don't think I've got a good chance this month. :cry:

Oh well.

Good luck to all the ladies! :dust:

paris: Of course you have a good chance! They say the best time to BD is 2-3 days before O. Fingers crossed we caught the eggy's :dust:

I think you should test after your nap tiptoes! Holding your wee in that long is good enough :) I know FMU is recommended but when I got my BFP, my 4pm wee was better than FMU! :dust:

paris: Of course you have a good chance! They say the best time to BD is 2-3 days before O. Fingers crossed we caught the eggy's :dust:

Thanks Ex :hugs: I need that positive thinking!

I guess I am feeling a little down this morning. Ever since the mc happened, all I wanted was to be pg again. And waiting one cycle was hard enough... I really wanted to try this cycle but I guess we didn't give it our all. I just hope it was enough!

I guess I am feeling a little down this morning. Ever since the mc happened, all I wanted was to be pg again. And waiting one cycle was hard enough... I really wanted to try this cycle but I guess we didn't give it our all. I just hope it was enough!

You're welcome hun :hugs:

That's normal to feel down after a MC hun, it's not a nice thing for anyone to have to go through, I'm like you, I want to be Pregnant again more than anything else, the first cycle was like torture, at least that's out of the way now and fingers crossed, we will see a nice BFP again very soon! :hugs: Chin up chick, they are on their way! ;)

I like how you think! :hugs: I need to steal some of your positivity. Gimme! :haha:

I always tell myself that I won't test early... and then I do. LOL @ like 8dpo :p According to FF, my testing day would be March 7th, but I think I may hold out until Saturday, March 10th... as long as AF doesn't show by then. FX!

Do you know when you will be testing for the first time?

Feeling just the same way... all I want is to be pregnant again. :( I'm kind of feeling crappy right now knowing that I'm likely back at square one today... sure I can try for a March BFP but ugh, I just want it to happen now.

At least it's kind of some comfort knowing you guys understand the feeling... nobody else really gets it, I think, not even my partner.

paris: You have got to be Positive at times like these hun :hugs: *Sends you some of my Positivity* :haha: Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away! My testing date should be around the 4th/5th March. I also follow a thread which is testing everyday until a BFP! So, I test every day! It sure passes the time a hell of a lot quicker! :rofl:

silver: We totally know how you feel hun :hugs: It's horrible but I guess we just have to look forward to the following month, I'll be devastated if AF shows up for me this cycle but..they are not going to right? BFP's here we come!!!! :dust:

My DH doesn't understand either silverlizard. :hugs:

He's got the mindset of "it'll happen when it happens"... I wish I could think that stress-free too but I can't!! lol

I guess it's different for us since the mc actually physically happened to our bodies. I know my DH was sad when it happened, but I feel as though it was a different sad than the sad I had... KWIM? I always have the thought in the back of my mind that something is "wrong" with me and then I get worried that I won't be able to have my own children. *sigh*

I think you should test after your nap tiptoes! Holding your wee in that long is good enough :) I know FMU is recommended but when I got my BFP, my 4pm wee was better than FMU! :dust:

How many days past O were you at that point? With my dd I tested 3 days after af was due I think, and I cant even tell you what dpo I was, lol, has it really been almost 2.5 yrs!!!? And then the one I lost I was a week after af was due....

I agree with Ex! I think you still have a good chance this month, they say if you have good ewcm the spermies can last 4-5 days with 4 being the most common!!! Sending good thoughts and baby dust your way too!!

How many days past O were you at that point? With my dd I tested 3 days after af was due I think, and I cant even tell you what dpo I was, lol, has it really been almost 2.5 yrs!!!? And then the one I lost I was a week after af was due....

I was only 11dpo! I tested in the afternoon at 10dpo and saw something faint, but then I tested 11dpo with FMU and nothing! LOL Tested at 4pm on 11dpo and it was a clear as day line! FX for you! :dust:

My DH doesn't understand either silverlizard. :hugs:

He's got the mindset of "it'll happen when it happens"... I wish I could think that stress-free too but I can't!! lol

I guess it's different for us since the mc actually physically happened to our bodies. I know my DH was sad when it happened, but I feel as though it was a different sad than the sad I had... KWIM? I always have the thought in the back of my mind that something is "wrong" with me and then I get worried that I won't be able to have my own children. *sigh*

I know exactly what you mean too, I sooo want to see that bfp again, and know that its not likely this month since this was the first month we actually tried...and once it does happen I know I will be a nervous wreck till I see that heartbeat and then till past 12 wks.... Tried talkin to hubby about it, but he just is like why worry about stuff you have NO control over....which is a good way to look at it...but thats all I tend to do, is look at it hahaha! I am a natural worrier, so really been praying that God will give me peace and patience and know that he is in control! Helps but yeah hubs still doesnt get it haha!

Your not alone! We are all in the same boat I think, all waiting together and chearing eachother on!! :)

LOL! My DH says the same thing "why worry about something you have no control over" :p MEN! :haha: I wish we could have their stress-free attitude. It seems like all our DH's don't stress, while all of us worry! Unfair lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->