Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Welcome Becy_boo_x :wave: CD3 for me as well!! My d&c was in September @ 12weeks 4days--I was given a 6 month wait after my miscarriage so I have been trying for #2 since August 2010, but really not yet given the all clear to try again since it was discovered I had a partial molar pregnancy. I know your frustration. I feel like each day Blake gets that much older and the age gap between him and his sibling keeps growing. Temping for me has been helpful--I was worried it would be hard to get into the habit of doing it but I have only missed 1 day since I started late Nov.

Hi Becky, welcome to this thread. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down about your TTC journey. I don't know how our bodies can be so different from conceiving one child to the next. Its great that you are going to temp as that really does help :) It will especially help now your cycles aren't so predictable, as you can see what's going on with it :) I look forward to seeing how your chart progresses :)

I heat it's very common for it to take a few months for our cycles to even out after MC, so it's quite normal to observe the changes you have, although frustrating I'm sure :) good luck! :dust:

Can Implantation happen somewhere around 5DPO? :wacko: I did a HPT this morning and I'm sure I saw a very very faint second line..I asked my OH to have a look as I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, he could see it too!!!! :o

Sunnii: Yay!!! Thank you hun! I have been feeling ill and absolutley exhausted these past couple of days so if it's a BFP, that would explain why! :haha: Fingers crossed that faint line gets darker! :happydance:

Yey Ex!!! Oh I really hope so :) a line is a line no matter how faint. I want to say congrats!!! Eek! Will you test tomorrow? have you got a photo? what test did you do, so many questions lol :yipee:

I'm pretty sure you can implant around 5dpo... fingers crossed for you!

No change here, which is starting to really annoy me! Spotting has neither stopped nor turned into an actual period. I don't even know if I count as 13dpo or CD2 right now!

Alandsa: Thank you so much hun, I'm not getting my hopes up just yet as it was extremely faint, I do have a picture but the line is tough to spot in reality so I doubt you would be able to see it, hopefully tomorrow it will be darker though! ;) I will be testing again tomorrow and I used an IC test, 10miU :D

silver: Thank you hun :hugs: Sorry to hear your spotting is all over the place :( How long has it been going on for now? :wacko:

Three days... I kind of googled a bit and apparently sometimes your first period after a mc can just be really light, so maybe this is just it? Even though... I mean, (tmi) it's not even red, just this weird pinkish/orange.

I guess I'll just have to see if anything else happens... I think my plan right now is if it doesn't develop into actual bleeding by Monday/Tuesday, I'll test again. If it's still negative I'll assume this is just the world's lightest AF and start counting down to that March BFP which I am totally going to get. XD

So exciting about your line, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! I think 5dpo is the earliest I've ever heard of anyone getting a positive, but then anything can happen, right? Maybe you O'd earlier than you thought even, or implanted really early? (Last pregnancy I'd swear I had implantation bleeding at 3dpo but was told that was impossible... still, there was blood at 3dpo and I turned out to be pregnant, so...)

[Edit: Just got a letter saying my appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic has been cancelled and they'll make me another one at some future unspecified date.

I'm just going to go and cry while hiding under a blanket for a while, I think.]

Three days... I kind of googled a bit and apparently sometimes your first period after a mc can just be really light, so maybe this is just it? Even though... I mean, (tmi) it's not even red, just this weird pinkish/orange.

I guess I'll just have to see if anything else happens... I think my plan right now is if it doesn't develop into actual bleeding by Monday/Tuesday, I'll test again. If it's still negative I'll assume this is just the world's lightest AF and start counting down to that March BFP which I am totally going to get. XD

So exciting about your line, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! I think 5dpo is the earliest I've ever heard of anyone getting a positive, but then anything can happen, right? Maybe you O'd earlier than you thought even, or implanted really early? (Last pregnancy I'd swear I had implantation bleeding at 3dpo but was told that was impossible... still, there was blood at 3dpo and I turned out to be pregnant, so...)

[Edit: Just got a letter saying my appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic has been cancelled and they'll make me another one at some future unspecified date.

I'm just going to go and cry while hiding under a blanket for a while, I think.]

You are lucky if it is a very light AF but I hope it's a BFP :D My first AF after MC was heavy and had little clots (sorry tmi :blush:) I'll keep my fingers crossed for when you next test hun, sending you lot's of :dust:

Thank you hun, I'm not sure when I actually O'd as it was my first month using OPK's, I think it was around the 18/19/20th Feb though :haha: I just hope the second line wasn't an evap...or if it is..then it's leading up to a BFP :happydance: Just goes to show, anything can happen during pregnancy lol.

Omg why have they cancelled your appointment? :nope: I would ring them up and ask them what the heck is going on! So sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

Ex - even if it's faint it's worth posting. You can also upload them to FF and they can be turned negative to highlight the line? I'm so excited for you!!

Silver - Awww I'm sorry they have cancelled your appointment. It is worth calling them to ask what's going on and see if they can fix something for you. I work in the NHS, they can do these things

Excalibur: Yep, after my first miscarriage my first period was HORRIBLE, really heavy and bad cramps... so if I've avoided that this time I won't complain too much! I guess anything could still happen but at this point I'd be absolutely amazed if I got a BFP this month. Crossing my fingers for yours though, come on we need our first official BFP in here! XD

They haven't said anything about why they cancelled it... going to ring up when I get a break from work. :( Ugh I just really don't want to wait any longer, I hope they don't put it back too far...

Alandsa: Thank you hun :hugs: I turned it to Negative but couldn't see anything :( I'm starting to believe it could have been an Evap :nope:

Silver: I think most AF's are quite bad after MC, probably because our bodies need a good clear out from not having our monthly's for so long due to pregnancy. I'm keeping everything crossed for a BFP for you :dust: Thank you hun, I hope we all get our BFP's, that would be amazing!!

I don't blame you for ringing them, it's disgusting how they just sent you a letter saying it has been cancelled, that's discraceful, with no warning or anything! :nope:

Here is the picture of HPT from this morning:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/IMG_20120225_105820.jpg

Ex- Aww it's really horrible to be waiting like this, mine didn't show on the negative straight away though so don't worry :) like you say it's very early :dust:

I think i can't see anything on here but them i think i can arrgh. What tests have you got in for next time? I used a IC and a CB (the one with the cross) and it showed up much better on the CB weirdly

Silver - yeah see if they can fit you into an earlier slot or something similar. They must have had a doctor call in sick or hols perhaps. But sometimes they can get locus cover that can get you seen soon :)

Ex- Aww it's really horrible to be waiting like this, mine didn't show on the negative straight away though so don't worry :) like you say it's very early :dust:

I think i can't see anything on here but them i think i can arrgh. What tests have you got in for next time? I used a IC and a CB (the one with the cross) and it showed up much better on the CB weirdly

Silver - yeah see if they can fit you into an earlier slot or something similar. They must have had a doctor call in sick or hols perhaps. But sometimes they can get locus cover that can get you seen soon :)

Yeah the waiting is horrible. I'm testing everyday though to stop myself from stressing wether we are pregnant or not, that's the worst thing anyone can do.

I didn't think you would be able to see anything, it was really really faint in reality so I knew it wouldn't show up on a picture. It was probably an evap :wacko: Will soon find out in the next few days. I only have IC's in at the moment, going to get some tests from the £ shop though later today, once I get two definite lines, I'll be purchasing a Clear Blue Digital :happydance:

Hi Becyboo - sorry I'm late welcoming you, still catching up on yesterday's posts! Everyone in this thread is really nice, glad you're feeling at home here :hugs:

aw Silver- I feel bad that your appointment has been cancelled. That is not fair. Maybe you could call and ask why?, or possibly call every day to see if they'd had a cancellation that they can fit you into<-- That's what I'd do.
and yes, I would test anyways when you feel the times right.

Ex- Wow! You could be our first. If I tilt my screen, I may see something, but I'm not sure there is color to it. But that fact that it's' super early still plays into effect.

ps- your making me want to test now... but I'm holding out until Monday

Dahlia? Oh really? :o We just got back from town, bought a 2 pack from the £ shop, debating wether to poas :haha: Yeah it is still really early yet, just hope if it is a line that it goes darker :(

Aww I'm sorry hun, hope you can hold out and fingers crossed it's a BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->