Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Thank you all for the well wishes, I think I might have just got my BFP at 6DPO! What do you guys think? :o

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120226_110011.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative.jpg

Well, the spotting has now stopped completely... I'm 14dpo now, tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN... so that must have just been my period. A really weird one, but whatever... I can't be pregnant, it'd be showing up by now, on a 10miu test. And I have zero symptoms, none at all. I'm just going to call this CD2/3 and move on. Alandsa - I haven't been temping, at least this month, so I've no idea! I might start doing so for this next cycle.

As for my hospital appointment, I'll just ring tomorrow morning and see what they say, maybe they can fit me in soon. Let's hope.

tiptoes, so sorry the witch got you too... looks like we're still at a similar point in our cycles, maybe we can be testing buddies again in March? :hugs:

Excali - oh my god, I can see it! I've literally never heard of anyone getting a BFP at 6dpo before, but there's definitely SOMETHING there! omg, so exciting. And I know we should probably be cautious at such an incredibly early point, but I'm going to be optimistic and go ahead and say congrats anyway! :D :D Keep testing, I want to see it getting darker!

Omg ex I can see something!!!!!!!! I've never seen a bfp at dpo before!!!! Are you sure of your o date? Hope it super sticky!!! I'm so excited for you,!!!!

Today I feel like it's not our month, just a gut feeling.

silver: I'm using 10mIU HPT's so maybe that's why it's picked something up so early? Thank you for your Optimism hun, really means a lot to me! I'll keep testing for sure, I want to see those lines getting darker! :haha:

mellywelly: Thank you so much!! :hugs: I'm not 100% sure of my O date as it was first time using OPK's :wacko: I got a Smile on 18th, 19th, and 20th Feb so I'm not sure :dohh:

I hope I can bring some Positive vibes and everyone get their BFP! That would be amazing!!!! :dust: :dust:

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see a line :D yippee!! im so excited for you!!

yes keep testing everyday :) hoping for a super sticky for you!! :dust:

Silver - yeah might be interesting to see what your temps suggest, i find them really helpful to know what's going on

Alandsa: Thank you very much hun :hugs: Omg I'm so happy! Really hope it's a sticky bean!!!! :dust:

I'm sorry I haven't replied to anybody's comments, I have read them, just really happy and shakey :blush: Just praying it's a true BFP and not an Evap I guess? :wacko:

Thank you all for the well wishes, I think I might have just got my BFP at 6DPO! What do you guys think? :o

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120226_110011.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative.jpg

I see something too Ex!!!!!! So excited for you, lots of baby dust your way!!!! WHOOHOO, you may indeed be our first BFP, lets get that line darker everyday!!! EEEEK! :dance:

Alandsa, I hope you get your O soon, hopefully that temp dip means its comin up soon!!

Dahlia, Hope your another BFP for our group!! Cant wait till you start testing in the next few days!!!

Silver, I would love to be a cycle buddy for march! I think I may temp as well this cycle...with the CBFM not ever reaching peak I am now wondering if this cycle was an annovulatory one...or maybe it was getting used to me again...hell I dont know, lol, but at least the temping can give me a few answers. Lets just hope my two yr old cooperates with sleeping most of the night!!! She has NEVER been a good sleeper...still up at least 1-2 times during the night at least a few nights a month.... :/

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun! :hugs: I'm really hoping and praying that those lines get darker in the upcoming days! I'm just scared it might be an evap etc :wacko: I really really hope not!! :nope:

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun! :hugs: I'm really hoping and praying that those lines get darker in the upcoming days! I'm just scared it might be an evap etc :wacko: I really really hope not!! :nope:

I think it looks too dark to be an evap...you should test again tonight, maybe go a bit without drinking and see what happens!!! Oh and of course post another pic for us too!!!! ;)

I think it looks too dark to be an evap...you should test again tonight, maybe go a bit without drinking and see what happens!!! Oh and of course post another pic for us too!!!! ;)

I hope so hun! :D I am going to test again later, can't keep myself in suspense like this LOL! I'll be sure to post the outcome for all to see :thumbup:

eeek yes test again Ex - have you got any digi's?? when i had a really faint line on an IC it showed up great on a CB test (the one with the cross)

tiptoes - thank you - i hope so! im not too convinced by these OPKs, look at how faint they are?

Attachments

• OPK PROGRESSION CD14-17.jpg
    OPK PROGRESSION CD14-17.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
eeek yes test again Ex - have you got any digi's?? when i had a really faint line on an IC it showed up great on a CB test (the one with the cross)

tiptoes - thank you - i hope so! im not too convinced by these OPKs, look at how faint they are?

I will be testing again tonight :D Unfortunately I don't have any Digis, I ordered some FRER's from Ebay though but won't be here until the middle of next week. Is the Digital with the cross the blue dye one? I won't trust those :(

Omg ex! I can see it too :) really hope this is your bfp!

:dust:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: I was going to test again tonight but I might just wait until FMU, with it only being early, it might not show up with anything other than FMU :wacko:

I will be testing again tonight :D Unfortunately I don't have any Digis, I ordered some FRER's from Ebay though but won't be here until the middle of next week. Is the Digital with the cross the blue dye one? I won't trust those :(

ooh cool the FRERs will be good then. yeah the CB came up with blue coloured lines

ooh cool the FRERs will be good then. yeah the CB came up with blue coloured lines

Can't wait for the FRER's to arrive :D I don't trust those blue dye tests hun, I have heard so many bad reviews on them that they always give a false positive etc. I'll test again in the morning with an IC and then when my FRER's come next week, will test with them aswell ;)

Ex!!! I definitely see it!!! yay!!! I can't believe you got a positive so early but it def looks + to me!!! :)

WOwzers I missed something big! Congratulations Excalibur! I know it's going to get darker! And the fact that you are so early, even for a 10 mIU, is the only reason it's light. And yes those blue dyes aren't good. I don't even know why they're on the market.

Alandsa, hoping for your +OPK soon! Your chart is getting lower, like you said, so it may be around the corner. You had a loss, so it's most likely due to that, that you haven't had your + yet. F'X.
ps-Could you please look at my chart and tell me what you think about yesterday and today's dip? I basically got 2.5 hours of sleep before today's temp, so you'd think if I had taken it on time it would have been actually lower. But here's my question... if I actually did O on CD15, today would be the last day of my luteal phase (since it's been messed up after D&C), and I'm worried I'll start AF tomorrow with the temps declining like they are : (
My BBT makes a beeping, but it never wakes DH. It's not too loud I suppose. I usually don't even look at my temp in the mornings, but since being post-Ov I'm more curious to see what it is! So it even beeps a little longer now til I get my phone "glow" out and see what the temp is : ) That's funny about your dog though. lol What kind of dog do you have? We have 2, a golden retriever and a mix.

Sorry about AF tiptoes : ( About those ICs since seeing Ex's success with her 10 mIU, I'd be inclined to get some of those suckers!

Silver- aw sorry about that strange AF. I would suggest temping next month. I just feel it gives us an advantage over OPK and AF confusion.

Still rooting everyone on!!

:dust::dust::dust:

WOwzers I missed something big! Congratulations Excalibur! I know it's going to get darker! And the fact that you are so early, even for a 10 mIU, is the only reason it's light. And yes those blue dyes aren't good. I don't even know why they're on the market.

Alandsa, hoping for your +OPK soon! Your chart is getting lower, like you said, so it may be around the corner. You had a loss, so it's most likely due to that, that you haven't had your + yet. F'X.
ps-Could you please look at my chart and tell me what you think about yesterday and today's dip? I basically got 2.5 hours of sleep before today's temp, so you'd think if I had taken it on time it would have been actually lower. But here's my question... if I actually did O on CD15, today would be the last day of my luteal phase (since it's been messed up after D&C), and I'm worried I'll start AF tomorrow with the temps declining like they are : (
My BBT makes a beeping, but it never wakes DH. It's not too loud I suppose. I usually don't even look at my temp in the mornings, but since being post-Ov I'm more curious to see what it is! So it even beeps a little longer now til I get my phone "glow" out and see what the temp is : ) That's funny about your dog though. lol What kind of dog do you have? We have 2, a golden retriever and a mix.

Sorry about AF tiptoes : ( About those ICs since seeing Ex's success with her 10 mIU, I'd be inclined to get some of those suckers!

Silver- aw sorry about that strange AF. I would suggest temping next month. I just feel it gives us an advantage over OPK and AF confusion.

Still rooting everyone on!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Dahlia - yeah im hoping its a good sign :)

As for your chart, do you know how your temps usually respond to lack of sleep, i find that mine are that affected really by how much sleep i have. and you are only half an hour off the recommended 3 hours

also, don't worry about a dip as you often see people's chart in the LP having all sorts of tips and peaks, it doesn't necessarily mean anything worrying. plus the dip yours has gone to is still a really nice elevated temp so all good :) just see how it pans out over the next few days perhaps.

check out this one which is a pregnancy chart it has a series of dips and then increased again into pregnancy :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGalleryCache/chart144749-0.png?k=3324309;1330273331;1;ecec54e7ebc9a017217e8233124861e0

lol yes i use the light of my phone too - but whilst im actually taking the temp, i sit there almost cross eyed trying to focus on it as it increases lol

i have a german shorthaired pointer, she is gorgeous and mad lol aww golden retrievers are gorgeous, i bet you have fun with two dogs :) we considered getting a second but i think that one mad one is enough for us at the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->