Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi Beckyboo, another late welcome

Walked the dog this morning, got ds is lunch and then had to go to bed! I'm so shattered! DH left me an hour and half, but i'm really groggy, still feel like i've been drugged !

ahhh Melly - I hope that's a good sign - that is EXACTLY how I described early-pregnancy tiredness, it felt like someone had drugged me with sleeping pills or something! Not like a normal kind of tired at all.

mellywelly: Must be a good sign because that's exactly how I have felt for the past few days. Got a banging headache today aswell! :(

Oh I've had that headache for three days, kind of behind my eyes? Silver- exactly Its not a I've done too much kind of tired just I cant keep my eyes open.hopefully a good sign for us both ex!

Oh I've had that headache for three days, kind of behind my eyes? Silver- exactly Its not a I've done too much kind of tired just I cant keep my eyes open.hopefully a good sign for us both ex!

Aww :hugs: I hope it goes away for you soon hun. I hate having headaches, they make me feel..well..just urgh..lol! I hope it's a good sign for us both too hun :dust:! Fingers crossed :D

Silver my first AF after my d&c was super light, but the Second was the heaviest I've ever had : ( What if you pretend you didn't get the cancellation letter and show up for your appointment--maybe they would send you away--or maybe they would feel bad and work you in?? :shrug:

Silver my first AF after my d&c was super light, but the Second was the heaviest I've ever had : ( What if you pretend you didn't get the cancellation letter and show up for your appointment--maybe they would send you away--or maybe they would feel bad and work you in?? :shrug:

That could work. They could probably fit you in!

blakesmom: That is a really good idea about pretending about the cancellation letter. I think they would feel guilty for cancelling her appointment. :shrug:

Welcome Becky!
Ex, I can't wait to see another test tomorrow to see if there is a darker line!!! Fingers are crossed!!!! :)

Welcome Becky!
Ex, I can't wait to see another test tomorrow to see if there is a darker line!!! Fingers are crossed!!!! :)

Thank you so much :hugs: If nothing shows on these IC's, I have ordered some FRER's from Ebay, they will definetly show if I am pregnant, by the time they arrive, I should have 2 nice dark lines :happydance: Fingers crossed anyway! :dust:

Sunnii: Thank you :hugs: I'm off to bed now, the sooner I get some sleep, the sooner I can POAS :rofl: Night night all :hugs: xxx

Hi All,

Welcome to our thread becky (dont think I got that quite right, but dont know how to go back to copy with out losing my post lol)
But I hope you are doing ok, and know that this is the most AWESOME group of ladies I have come accross so far! They have been super supportive on those hard to get through days, and always try to find ways to put a smile back on your face! We are here if you need to talk or have some extra hugs!! The first month can be really hard, especially cause not only are you dealing with it emotionally but your body is trying to right itself too...we are here if you need us!!

Ex: how exciting if you are our first BFP!!! I cant wait to see tomorrows test!!! :)

Silver: I cant believe they sent you a letter!! I so think you should just show up and say you didnt get the letter, that is an awesome idea ladies!!! ;) Maybe they would just say, well since you are here we will just squeeze you in, lol. You can always hope!! The worst they could do is say oh, sorry we will have to reschedule you... Oh, and I too just want to go and cry in my bed...I've had like 3 meltdowns over NOTHING today, and been super moody...hubby was such a help today with our daughter, cause he knew I was having a hard day....plus I think he was afraid I was gonna bite his head off for like the millionth time haha! :cry:

AFM: Nothing new here....around 13-14dpo on Sunday, so would have thought something would have shown up by now if I were prego... Did another FRER today, not with FMU though, and it showed a neg again. Still no af though and still sore boobs, and still some cm...so who knows at this point, so ready just to move on to next cycle and af to just come if thats whats going to happen anyway! Its been a rough week...just found out another friend is prego, so that makes 3 now, and then two just had their babies...just ready to move on towards that bfp for me too! ARGH!

The spotting has mostly stopped now... but I am thinking maybe it was just a really light period. I'll test again in a few days but honestly I am expecting a negative and just going to call this a new cycle.

Heh, I'm tempted to do that, honestly, just turn up... who knows, it could work. XD

Excalibur are you awake yet???? TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!

Ex any news this morning?

Lizard, my last gyne appt was cancelled but I didn't get the letter in time, but they still turned me away. So if you are going to still turn up be aware that could happen. It could be the clinic has been cancelled that day?

Well ladies, af came during the night with a vengeance....what a mean way to wake up in the morning!! :(. But at least now I can move on to next month, so no more waiting game is nice! I plan on ordering a new bt thermometer, and some preseed (used that with my daughter), and keep using the fertilitea. So we will see how it goes I suppose. My back is definately killing me today....tylenol soon!

Ex, I cant wait to see your test!!! I hope you next lot testing soon ALL get some bfps!!!! Baby dust to you guys!!!

Silver, I wouldnt know how to classify that either...Hopefully it was your af, and you can move on to a march bfp too!!

Any suggestions on where to order from? Thinkin of doing a bulk of hcg tests too while I am at it....normally order from https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/, but if yall know anywhere better I'm all ears!!

Ex :D we are dying to know hehe! FXd for you :)

Silver - yeah not sure what I would call it, suppose you are safest to assume AF. What are your temps like as that might indicate?

As for your appt, I work for NHS, they can sometimes wangle things if you ring up and complain. If a doctors clinic has been cancelled they may have a locum who could cover, worth a try. I also liked the other suggestion of ringing up daily for cancellations, although tbh people usually just don't show rather than cancel

Tiptoes - sorry AF came for you :( but sounds like you have some good plans for next cycle :)

Does anyone else's BBT thermometer beep lots when it reaches their temp? It's really annoying, wakes DH and my dog! The latter of which decides to run upstairs off her bed and wake DH up further lol oops! I find I have to hold my phone near it for some light and get ready to cancel the beep lol

AFM still waiting for O. temps have dropped a bit which is a good sign for approaching O I suppose. OPKs are rubbish and faint, even the control line... Last cycles were nice and dark. Not sure if there is any point me buying them again now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->