Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Dahlia: Thank you hun, I hope you are right. I'm keeping everything crossed for darker lines within the next few days :) My FRER's will arrive this week aswell so can test on one of those. I have read a few reviews on the 10mIU that the 20mIu and 25mIU are more sensitive, confusing really, I thought the lower the mIU, the more sensitive they are? After seeing two lines today though, that kind of makes my theory correct? :wacko:

Thanks Alandsa, you're my go-to for FF questions : ) You made me feel better : )
Only time will tell now if I'll get my BFP

We have a male GSP that lives next door to us. They are wild dogs! lol. The one next door is always running around his backyard a million times! Our Golden always flirts with him by fanning her tail and putting her butt by him when they see each other through the fence hehehe

Dahlia, I see ff has now moved your o, I think this is now right. hopefully this bit of a dip at 6 dpo is just implant dip!!

Dahlia, I see ff has now moved your o, I think this is now right. hopefully this bit of a dip at 6 dpo is just implant dip!!

Yes, well I manually discarded the two high temps at 16 and 17 DPO, to make it match up with my +OPKs. I still don't get why those temps were higher...
And if it is implantation, that makes me so happy! Which means I would still have a chance at a sticky bean if my LP is 9 days this month

Thanks Alandsa, you're my go-to for FF questions : ) You made me feel better : )
Only time will tell now if I'll get my BFP

We have a male GSP that lives next door to us. They are wild dogs! lol. The one next door is always running around his backyard a million times! Our Golden always flirts with him by fanning her tail and putting her butt by him when they see each other through the fence hehehe

well im certainly no expert in the charts but i am always looking at them when i have questions, i like comparing with other members charts too just to see lol

lol yes the GSPs are mad! ours thankfully is mad but very obedient and we do an hours off lead walking everyday. they are just on the go all the time until you sit on the sofa and they will curl up with you for as long as you do :sleep: i absolutely adore my gorgeous girl and she is so much fun and still thinks she is a little pup even though she is 2yr lol here is a little piccie of her <3

154269_10150336926755061_814635060_16226931_6247894_n.jpg

418050_10151236104325061_814635060_22768234_398319638_n.jpg

aww that is so funny how your Golden shows him her butt! :D dogs are hilarious arent they hehe!

Dahlia: Thank you hun, I hope you are right. I'm keeping everything crossed for darker lines within the next few days :) My FRER's will arrive this week aswell so can test on one of those. I have read a few reviews on the 10mIU that the 20mIu and 25mIU are more sensitive, confusing really, I thought the lower the mIU, the more sensitive they are? After seeing two lines today though, that kind of makes my theory correct? :wacko:

yes that is right, that the 10miu are more sensitive, i got them confused when i first started but its definitely that way round :)

I'm hoping that by this time next week, I'll have my BFP. I had a miscarriage in October (at 11.5 weeks) and it took my body a few months to get back to normal. We've been trying since December but haven't had any luck. We did the SMEP this month (which was what got us pregnant the first time on our first month trying) so we're hoping it works for us again.

OMG Alandsa I'm in love! :kiss: What's her name? love her face in that first one

Here is Starla (the golden) and Ally
and then Starla again (my baby, just over 1 year old)

We sure do love our pets! Anyone else have any they want to share?

Attachments

• IMG_2741.jpg
    IMG_2741.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2209.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm hoping that by this time next week, I'll have my BFP. I had a miscarriage in October (at 11.5 weeks) and it took my body a few months to get back to normal. We've been trying since December but haven't had any luck. We did the SMEP this month (which was what got us pregnant the first time on our first month trying) so we're hoping it works for us again.

Hi lemondrops, welcome to our lil group. The SMEP does good things I hear, so good luck to you! :dust:

Hi lemondrops,welcome! Good luck this cycle! We tried smep this month but were too tired to do the last 2 sessions!

awww Dahlia - they are absolutely gorgeous!! they look so cute all snuggled up like that <3

her name is Isis :) i do love her so much, i have a ridiculous number of photos and videos of her. i have put a few onto youtube lol she swam for the first time thi week :) she has only ever paddled before, i shed a tear lol!!

Welcome Lemondrops - FXd for your BFP :) SMEP got us our last BFP so am hoping to do the same again

Ooh, are we doing pet pictures? XD Here's my cat curled up and looking cute.

https://i42.tinypic.com/psrut.png

Soooo, onto a new cycle. XD Maybe this will be my lucky one - only took us two cycles to get pregnant last time so maybe that's our magic number! I think I'm going to maybe try temping this month... might try SMEP as far as possible too, but since I generally have to be away from home 2/3 nights a week it's kind of tricky. :(

Welcome lemondrops... keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP. When are you planning to start testing?

Hi Lemondrops! Hope you get your BFP this month and welcome to our little group!! :)

We have an almost one year old bug/boston terrior mix, but she also has a little something else cause her nose is longer...we just arent sure what, lol! Her and my DD have sooo much fun together, they think they are siblings instead of daughter and dog, lol, and share pretty much everything...sigh, my DD likes to share her snacks for sure. Lila (our pup) is very well taken care of by DD haha!

Attachments

• DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
Dahlia and Alandsa, your pups are so beautiful!! We really want to get a big dog once we get settled back in the states once this assignment is up! Hubby and I both grew up with bigger breads...Our pup now won't get much bigger, around 17lbs, but thats perfect for a medium size apt!

Silver, your cat is gorgeous as well!! I love cats, had em my whole life, our male one was super close to our daughter, even when she was still in my belly...layed on it and let her kick him and everything...sadly he got hit by a car when she was only about 8 months old. We miss him terribly, he was the best cat ever! We have thought about getting another, but suspect that DD is allergic...we cat sat for a few weeks, and she had a constant runny nose and watery eyes :(

On a happier note, lol, it took us two months to get a bfp with our daughter too, so maybe March will be both our lucky months!!!! :)

awww Dahlia - they are absolutely gorgeous!! they look so cute all snuggled up like that <3

her name is Isis :) i do love her so much, i have a ridiculous number of photos and videos of her. i have put a few onto youtube lol she swam for the first time thi week :) she has only ever paddled before, i shed a tear lol!!

Welcome Lemondrops - FXd for your BFP :) SMEP got us our last BFP so am hoping to do the same again

I am a crazy photographer when it comes to our furbabies too. I felt it particularly important to take a ton of pics and videos Starla's first year because they grow so fast! :haha: here I am sounding like she is a human
Starla has swam or I guess "paddled" once before, and she didn't know quite what to do.

Cute kitty Silver! Love her coloring. We used to watch my aunts cats when I was little and I did like them . But I'll always be a dog owner : )

Tiptoes, what a lovely little pup. I am just curious about your DD being in Germany with you, does everyone around speak English? I'm just wondering what you lil one thinks about where she is. She's probably too little to notice though! lol

Awww loving all the pet pics :) our gorgeous furbabies! Aww yeah they really are like our little humans lol I love taking pics of her. She loves posing too lol

I think they take some time to build confidence in swimming. Isis thought water was solid when she first encountered it, ran out into a pond after the swans. DH had to pull her out lol she was fine but it just scared her. So she only ever paddled up until the other day. I couldn't believe I could see her swimming in a little doggie paddle lol!! :) DH filmed it so will try and get it into YouTube :)

Silver - Awww what a gorgeous cat :) I would love a cat but DH is allergic :(

Tiptoes - Awww look at your DD all snuggled up with your pup! Aww how cute :) Yeah it must be such fun for her to have a little playmate :)

Aww! Absolutely love all the Pet pictures! Thank you for sharing :D I used to live on a farm when I lived with my parents so we had all sorts of animals, I had a horse called Excalibur, hence my username for BnB ;) We had Cats, dogs, ducks, hens and a cockeral :)

Cute kitty Silver! Love her coloring. We used to watch my aunts cats when I was little and I did like them . But I'll always be a dog owner : )

Tiptoes, what a lovely little pup. I am just curious about your DD being in Germany with you, does everyone around speak English? I'm just wondering what you lil one thinks about where she is. She's probably too little to notice though! lol

Thanks Dahlia! We were in a duplex in a German village our first year here, so we did have German neighbors around us. Our one in the house next to us was an awesome lady who had us for tea quiet a bit, and spoke English fairly well, she was our translator with other neighbors lol! They did speak German to Lilly sometimes, but she was too little to notice lol. It would be nice to go back and visit now and see if she were to pick anything up!

We moved onto base last Nov because its a lot closer to hubbys work, and much easier for Lilly and I to get out during the winter....our other village was on a small mountain and we didnt leave much during winter, because I dont drive well in snow....now my best friend and her son (Lills age) is in the bldg next door, so it's been really nice! I do miss our neighbor and the beauty of our village sometimes though!

Our "First born" is Buck. He is pretty much worlds largest Black Lab. A real gentle giant and a great companion for Blake. He loves his doggy!! And Doggy Loves his boy!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_1531.jpg
    DSC_1531.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online