Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Excalibur-----YIPEEEEEEEE Hooray!! I love seeing BFP's!!! Congrats--Send some dust our way---now who's next??

Cute kitty Silver! Love her coloring. We used to watch my aunts cats when I was little and I did like them . But I'll always be a dog owner : )

Tiptoes, what a lovely little pup. I am just curious about your DD being in Germany with you, does everyone around speak English? I'm just wondering what you lil one thinks about where she is. She's probably too little to notice though! lol

Thanks Dahlia! We were in a duplex in a German village our first year here, so we did have German neighbors around us. Our one in the house next to us was an awesome lady who had us for tea quiet a bit, and spoke English fairly well, she was our translator with other neighbors lol! They did speak German to Lilly sometimes, but she was too little to notice lol. It would be nice to go back and visit now and see if she were to pick anything up!

We moved onto base last Nov because its a lot closer to hubbys work, and much easier for Lilly and I to get out during the winter....our other village was on a small mountain and we didnt leave much during winter, because I dont drive well in snow....now my best friend and her son (Lills age) is in the bldg next door, so it's been really nice! I do miss our neighbor and the beauty of our village sometimes though!

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. It must be a great experience to live abroad and great for your little girl Lilly. I'm glad your close to a good friend, even though you miss the village beauty. If you fall pregnant, will you still be in Germany for delivery?
My mom lived in Holland when she was young (late teens, early 20s), and she picked up the language and the culture, and oh boy do I wish I could take my family to Europe some day!
:dust:

I need all the luck and baby dust I can get. This is our last month we can try for a while because of my sisters wedding across the country. Hoping for a BFP around March 5th.

I need all the luck and baby dust I can get. This is our last month we can try for a while because of my sisters wedding across the country. Hoping for a BFP around March 5th.

ttc1soon, Hi! Sending lots of baby dust and good thoughts to you!! Hope you get that BFP this coming month! There are a few of us that can be cycle buddies! :)

blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: I don't think it was a BFP though as I got a BFN this morning :(

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355.jpg

Excali - oh no :( But that first line was definitely there, and it was pink, there's no way you imagined that one - we could all see it. Really hoping maybe you're just too early to see consistent results, maybe test again tomorrow or in a few days? :hugs:

Excali - oh no :( But that first line was definitely there, and it was pink, there's no way you imagined that one - we could all see it. Really hoping maybe you're just too early to see consistent results, maybe test again tomorrow or in a few days? :hugs:

I couldn't believe it when it was a BFN this morning. I didn't think I was imagining it lol! I have had a few people say it's that dark it could be twins at such an early DPO? :wacko: I'm going to be testing right up until AF if she comes, which I hope she doesn't!! :nope: I'll keep you all posted how things go :hugs:

Crossing all my fingers and toes that AF stays away and your next line is a good clear BFP :hugs:

Aww sorry about the BFN this morning Ex :hugs: Yesterday's definitely looked like a BFP! I agree with silverlizard... it's still REALLY early! FX that you get your BFP in the next few days :dust:

silver & paris: Thank you :hugs: I really can't understand how this could happen, unless it's because it's really early! I guess when my frer's come, they will give us some definite answers. AF isn't due for another week so still got some time left. :)

Ex- last cycle I got a + at 8dpo but then it disappeared for about 3 days before it reappeared

I'm 4dpo today! I think I may test on Sunday... I'll be 10dpo by that time. When I got my BFP I had a faint line at 10dpo and a clear as day BFP on 11dpo.

Last month (first cycle after my mc) my LP went from 14 days to 11 days so I'm not sure when to expect AF this month!

mellywelly: Oh really? That gives me hope then! Just strange how you can get a positive and then it disappear for a few days lol, unless the baby is hiding :haha:

paris: Good luck for testing on Sunday hun :dust:

Thanks :) Not feeling too positive. Wish DH and I could have BD'd more. We BD'd 5 days before, 4 days before and twice the day before O. *sigh*

When I got my BFP we BD'd 4 days before O and morning after O day... so I guess I have a chance! Must. Think. POSITIVE! lol

Ex, don't lose hope!! There was definitely a line there and we all saw it! :) Maybe it will get clearer over the next few days...can't wait to see more tests!

Paris, you def have a great chance!!

Ex, I agree, we all could see it!! Hopefully it will show back up in a few days!! You could try to test again tonight, if it wont effect you too much if you get another neg.... I think it will be good when you get your FRER in!! Hopefully soon! Keep your chin up, and know that we are all here rooting for you!! Sending baby dust your way!!! (COME BACK LINE!!!!) ;)

Well since everyone posted pics of their pets this weekend, thought I would add mine lol Everyone's pets are soooooooo adorable. Isn't it crazy how they become such a part of our families? :haha:

I've got a 2 year old black kitty named Figaro. Here he is being cute and then another to show you how LONG he is! LOL he's a skinny cat but I swear he's 3 feet long. He likes to cool down in the summer by stretching out on the cool, tiled kitchen floor. LOL!

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
  • New Image1.jpg
    New Image1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
paris: You're welcome hun :) Sounds like you have done more than enough to me! Fingers crossed! :dust: Aww Figaro is so cute!!!! :D

jacksonsmommy: I'm trying my best to keep positive hun. I guess it's not over until the :witch: arrives, I still have a week yet. Hopefully within this week the lines will reappear and get darker! ;)

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun :hugs: That means a lot to me! :flower: I don't think testing in an evening will make any difference this early on, best chance is with FMU I think which is the strongest. :)

Are you going to keep testing every day? I really REALLY hope that the line returns tomorrow morning!! :dust:

Are you going to keep testing every day? I really REALLY hope that the line returns tomorrow morning!! :dust:

Thank you hun :hugs: Yeah I'll still test everyday hun. Want to use these IC's up and get rid seeing as they can't be trusted! :( I'll keep you all posted how I go on :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->