Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Ex - aww you must have been so confused this morning, hope you are okay - like everyone has said it is really early and hopefully its a hide and seek baby like Melly experienced :)

Paris - aww dont worry we got our BFP by BDing the days before O and did not BD again on the day of O or the day after :)

and i love your beautiful cat! i love when they stretch out really long, my dog does that too which i think is a bit weird for a dog lol

25540_10150130380875061_814635060_11545850_6083792_n.jpg

Alandsa: Yeah I was very confused hun, didn't think HPT's could have two lines one day then back to one the day after, didn't think that was possible, I thought it was either a positive or a negative? :wacko: Obviously not lol! I hope it is a hide and seek baby and that both line reappear sooner rather than later. Can't wait for my Frer's to arrive now! Hopefully they will give me the answer I'm looking for. ;)

Awwww cute doggy! :D

Alandsa, OMG haha! :rofl: Your dog is soooo cute!! LOL That's too funny that he lays like that!

Argh.... I guess my cycle was just playing with my head because the witch has just turned up today in full force.

Still at least I have a solid answer now, and it seems like things are somewhat back to normal. Sad that I didn't manage a BFP this first cycle but I knew I wouldn't really...

Excalibur, really really hoping to see that line back for you tomorrow, fingers crossed for you

Sorry for the appearance of AF Silver, I know the feeling. :cry:

silver: Sorry AF showed up hun :hugs:

Thank you so much for your well wishes :flower: I'll be sure to let you all know how things go.

Hello girls, can I join please :flower: I'm PUPO after my first IVF. We just got one embie out of the 5 eggs that were retrieved and I'm praying hard for a big fat positive with my beta on the 13th of March [-o<[-o<[-o<

Lots of baby dust to everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome SarahAK! :dust: Keep us posted on how your beta goes!! Good luck to you!!

Hello girls, can I join please :flower: I'm PUPO after my first IVF. We just got one embie out of the 5 eggs that were retrieved and I'm praying hard for a big fat positive with my beta on the 13th of March [-o<[-o<[-o<

Lots of baby dust to everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust:

:hi: Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Fingers crossed for 13th March! :dust:

I am having such a mad craving for something sweet right now :haha: I'd do anything for a soft, warm cookie. LOL!

Welcome Sarah! Hope you get that bfp!

Lizard, sorry she got you, but at least you know your cycles are back on track now.

Ex- some people seem to get better results with pm wee than fmu, maybe you are one of them.

I felt so sick this morning, and still got this headache, been 5 days now. Everyone at work keeps looking at me suspiciously, prob because I keep asking everyone if they can smell stuff, and they know I can't smell anything, except last month when I got my bfp. But I still don't 'feel' that I'm going ti get s bfp like before. Keep getting bad cramps today too like af is banging on the door.

I read a thread last night about someone sign, cromtonseor something? Where your last bits go blue / purple when pg. Anyone heard if this? Lol good job dh didn't walk in the room whilst I was checking my bits in a mirror!

I am having such a mad craving for something sweet right now :haha: I'd do anything for a soft, warm cookie. LOL!

Cravings are a good sign! ;) If you get your hands on a soft, warm cookie, please send some my way! Thank you! :haha:

mellywelly: I have heard of that too but last time we got our BFP, it was with FMU :wacko:

I have heard of our bits going blue if pregnant, it's because the blood gets directed to the baby or something so there it's lack of blood going through the body if that makes sense? :wacko:

Thanks everyone for the sympathy... I am feeling surprisingly okay about it though, now at least I know I'm onto my next cycle instead of being in limbo. Going for that March BFP and a Christmas baby now!

Welcome Sarah... keeping everything crossed for you for the 13th!

It's chadwicks sign - your cervix and genitals are supposed to turn blue/purple as more blood gets directed there or something.

I'm going to have to join in the pet pics later, when I can get on the computer, as can't work out how to upload from phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->