Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

This is my pip

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0013.jpg

We got him from a local rescue, although we had gone to look at a different dog,
. All the rest were barking like mad. But pip just walked to the front of the kennel and sat and quietly whimpered.

silver: Will keep everything crossed for you for your March BFP!!!! You can do it girl! :dust:

mellywelly: Awwww such a cute Pip!!!! :D

No cookie but I settled for a brownie... an ooey gooey brownie. LOL!

I have not heard about purple lady bits but did see my nipples turn a bit more purple when PG last cycle.

Melly - Awww Pip is gorgeous!! :) Isis has one of those chickens too lol I'm loving the profile piccie too.

I am loving everyone's pet pics. It's nice to have something different to talk about to take our minds of TTC for a bit!! :)

I have not heard about purple lady bits but did see my nipples turn a bit more purple when PG last cycle.

Melly - Awww Pip is gorgeous!! :) Isis has one of those chickens too lol I'm loving the profile piccie too.

Lol thought I would put my ugly mug on so you all know who your 'talking' to :haha:

Sorry Ladies, my email subscriptions were not working for any of the threads! I usually have 10 emails from B&B when I wake up and today I had none, so I thought no one was conversating. Does anyone know why my subscriptions would just stop working?

Welcome TTC1soon- I hope this is your month! It would be lovely if you got your BFP : )

Ex sorry about your negative- mine was too this morning. But you know we have a few more days to get it!

Paris- I used to have a black cat when I was little. and he does look long! lol. With my last BFP we BD's 5 days before O, a day before O, and the day after O. This time we BD'd day of, and two days before. SO I' not sure how I feel about that : / I had some cookies from pre-made dough the other night (Pillsbury), but they were not what I wanted. Nestle Tollhouse are the bomb diggity if you're craving cookies : )

Alandsa- I call that the frog pose LOL

Silver-stupid AF! But you're right about knowing some answers. Did you ever have a definite O day this cycle?

Welcome Sarah! Good luck with your IVF!

Melly- I was reading that thread too, and I've forgotten to go check! lol I meant to but didn't get a chance. haha. Cute Pip! How old, he looks young. Our dogs love squeak toys!

Nothing much new with me, just pissed that my emails from B&B weren't coming! It's taken me forever to read and write and catch up!

Dahlia -- your BD'ing schedule gives me hope! Thank you :hugs: BD'ing day of and 2 days before will give you great chances!!

Thats quite the dip in your chart today! Hoping it rises tomorrow :) Maybe its an implantation dip??? FX!! :dust:

yep that must be an implant dip!

We think Pip is about 8ish? He does look like a pup from on top, but he has a little grey beard!

I hope it's a nice dip and eggy is snuggling in safely... a girl can hope FX

Totally another non-TTC related comment, but do any of you UK ladies like the band Keane? Just wondering... I like them, and just saw that they are putting out a new album. And I know they're from your parts : )

Can't say I'm a Keane fan myself.

Can I ask those in 2ww, when are you starting to test, usually I'm a poas addict, but I'm scared to test this time. I was thinking 8dpo, but now I'm thinking maybe I should leave it til 9 or 10?

Melly,
I tested today at 7 DPO and I knew it would be a negative. I am going to test again at 9 DPO. If today was in fact implantation, I would hope to see maybe a slight line at 9 DPO. If I get a negative, I'll test every day after that with $ HPTs. I have no shame! lol

Dahlia - I think mine stopped emailing me if I was logged out. Or if it notified me and I didn't check then it wouldn't tell me again

Melly - aww not a ugly mug!! Looking beautiful! You look like you have great skin :)

I'm not in the TWW but will test around 9dpo I think. If I ever get an eggy lol

Welcome Sarah! Hope you get that bfp!

Lizard, sorry she got you, but at least you know your cycles are back on track now.

Ex- some people seem to get better results with pm wee than fmu, maybe you are one of them.

I felt so sick this morning, and still got this headache, been 5 days now. Everyone at work keeps looking at me suspiciously, prob because I keep asking everyone if they can smell stuff, and they know I can't smell anything, except last month when I got my bfp. But I still don't 'feel' that I'm going ti get s bfp like before. Keep getting bad cramps today too like af is banging on the door.

I read a thread last night about someone sign, cromtonseor something? Where your last bits go blue / purple when pg. Anyone heard if this? Lol good job dh didn't walk in the room whilst I was checking my bits in a mirror!

Melly....Bwahahaha, your last part soooo had me laughing out loud!!!! I did read that too....wondering how much stock to put into it, let me know if it becomes true for you and I may just try it text round! :rofl:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Silver, so sorry af came! At least now you can start your cycle with the right cd count though!! Lets get those BFP this month!!!

Dahlia and Ex hoping you get your BFP's in the next few days!! So excited for you guys!! ;)

Sarah, nice to meet you! Sending lots of baby dust your way for that BFP as well!!!

Melly, your pip look adorable...mine loves squeeky toys and water bottles lol, oh and plush toys, but had to stop buyin her those cause she had em chewed up and fluff everywhere in a matter of minutes lol!

Alandsa I love it when they lay like that...we have an older dog back home that my mom is keeping for us, and she always layes like that, we also call it froggy pose! We also gave her the name chicken dog, cause she is so timid a lot of the time and even dressed her as a chicken for halloween haha!

I will post a pic of her too, Sadie was also a rescue dog, about 5 when we got her...almost 9 yrs now...but hubby says I have the softest spot for animals...I went to the shelter with a friend so she could look at dogs, and I am the one that came out with a new pet lol! When I saw her all the other dogs were barking and runnin around, but Sadie was just sitting there in her kennel, and she had a bald spot on her head from having two cists (spelling?) removed...hubby called her "monk dog" until her hair grew back lol! We miss her lots, she is awesome with our daughter as well!

This pic of Sadie and I was taken a few years back, we miss her terribly, but due to previous owners abusing her and her age, she is very scared and timid kind of dog...the vet didnt recommend we fly her over here with us :(. My mom and gma love having her with them though, and she gets along alright with my moms boxer mix. :)

(not the best pic but all the better ones are on our hard drive or on the other "dead" computer...lol)

Attachments

• 6491_102635159749994_100000105316657_57567_579820_n.jpg
    6491_102635159749994_100000105316657_57567_579820_n.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
mellywelly: Love the Profile picture hun :hugs: I started testing at 1DPO so I can't really help you there..sorry hun :hugs: :haha:

Dahlia: Sorry to hear about your Negative too hun. We sure do! Keeping my fingers crossed as tight as possible for those BFP's!! :dust: I'm really hoping your temp dip was Implantation! Fingers crossed!!!! :D I absolutely love the band Keane!!!!

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun :hugs: Awww Sadie is adorable!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->