Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Tiptoes, it's great you adopted Sadie, I wonder how she'll react when you come home! I've seen a few welcome-home videos from when military have come home and the dogs go nuts! It's so touching.

blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: I don't think it was a BFP though as I got a BFN this morning :(

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355.jpg

Oh no--I don't like this test. I hope MellyWelly is right and it comes back in a day or two stronger than ever!!

Dahlia, yes my temp took a big dip like yours then straight back up the next day, and on that high day I got a faint, but really v v v v v faint,only l could see it.

blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: So far, there is no sign of it! :( Was a BFN again this morning. Time is running out! *Sigh* :(

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could join this group too because i am hoping for a BFP in march too!!! i would be so over the moon!! we decided to wait 10/12 weeks, 3 cycles before we started ttc..i had a missed miscarriage and delivered baby on 22 dec and then infectiona nd d&c 29th lost lots of blood and blood transfusion so...lots for my body to go through and have been having coun selling as well so everything was just too much!!.so i am happy to say that i am ovulating this week and who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring!! hope hope hope...all we can have really and faith!! lol..
i am so excited..

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could join this group too because i am hoping for a BFP in march too!!! i would be so over the moon!! we decided to wait 10/12 weeks, 3 cycles before we started ttc..i had a missed miscarriage and delivered baby on 22 dec and then infectiona nd d&c 29th lost lots of blood and blood transfusion so...lots for my body to go through and have been having coun selling as well so everything was just too much!!.so i am happy to say that i am ovulating this week and who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring!! hope hope hope...all we can have really and faith!! lol..
i am so excited..

Welcome to the thread :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss and everything you have been through :hugs: Hopefully there will be a nice BFP waiting in March for you! :D Fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

welcome to the thread pcbs - i am so sorry for your loss, it sounds as though you had to go through something very traumatic :( im glad to hear that you are feeling excited about TTC again!!

Are you using any methods to TTC such as charts, OPKs etc?

Ex - oh nooo!! :*( i hope you are okay? you are still early so there is still hope xx :dust: :dust:

AFM - i have finally got what i think is very close to a +ve OPK wooop de woop woop!! :yipee:
last cycle i had three in a row and then Od on the 3rd +ve OPK

i also have constant ovulation pain on my right side (have been having twinges across both ovaries for the past few days), my temps are finally nice and low (although peaked a bit today like it did before O last cycle) and i have a high and soft cervix and some other symptoms such as sore boobs - my O has to be coming now surely lol

We have been managing daily BDing for the past few days and will continue tonight :sex:

Attachments

• OPK CD19 FMU POS.jpg
    OPK CD19 FMU POS.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
WoohOo. Alandsa. Yeah I think you're there. Good symptoms and a good test. You're going to have great Chances with those daily BDs.

Melly- thx for that bit of info. I missed my FMU today. But I planned on taking HPT tomorrow anyways. So we'll see! AF is due tomorrow if my cycle is anything like last month, but hopefully my cycles straightened itself out

Aww sorry about the BFN Ex :hugs: You are still early though! Stay positive!! FX!

Woohoo!! :yipee: Alandsa, looks like you are definitely going to be O'ing soon!!! :dust:

Dahlia -- good luck on your test tomorrow!! My LP shortened last month too. Sucks doesnt it? Cause now we both have no idea when to expect AF! lol

AFM, 5dpo today :) I think Im going to test on Sunday -- I'll be 10dpo. I have a few of those 10miu early tests, so will try those!

Welcome to the group pcbs777!!! So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Lots and lots of :dust: sent your way!

Welcome pcbs...we are all in similar situations so it really helps to be able to talk about things and go through the process with all these nice ladies!!

I have a feeling March is going to be the month for a lot of us!!!! :)

Ex and Dahlia, I still have high hopes for you ladies so just hang in there and keep testing!!! Baby dust your way!! :)

Dahlia - good luck for tomorrow :D :dust: :dust: how many hours difference will i be when you have your tomorrow? if i log in around 12 then maybe it will be your morning?? lol

thank you - i hopefully will catch that little eggy :) i think i weigh more with all DHs sperm on board, i had a little freak out thinking that all these little things were swimming about inside me eek! :spermy:

Paris - thank you - eek im so excited, not only to catch the eggy but also to have a rest lmao

Alandsa, those tests look great - good luck!

Still holding out hope for you Excalibur - 8dpo is still so so early. :hugs:

Dahlia - good luck for tomorrow :D :dust: :dust: how many hours difference will i be when you have your tomorrow? if i log in around 12 then maybe it will be your morning?? lol

thank you - i hopefully will catch that little eggy :) i think i weigh more with all DHs sperm on board, i had a little freak out thinking that all these little things were swimming about inside me eek! :spermy:

Paris - thank you - eek im so excited, not only to catch the eggy but also to have a rest lmao

lol you are 4 hours ahead of me. I just Googled Leicestershire, UK :haha: I'll test sometime around 5 or 7 in the morning, and I'll be able to post results around 7:30am my time. lol.

lol spermies! :spermy::spermy:

Such a nice rise in your chart today Dahlia!! That was TOTALLY an implantation dip!!!!

You and Ex might be our threads first BFPs!! :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Dahlia - i just googled Michigan but I'm assuming its a large area as it had many different places and i didnt have a clue what to pick lol .. my geography of USA is so bad lol :blush: so about 11.30am in my time then :D FXd!!! :dust:

loving the dip - FXd its implantation!! they say that charts with a dip and twice as likely to be pregnancy charts than non pregnancy. you might have read this but here you go :)

"From Fertility Friend: Is there such a thing as an implantation dip?

One of the most controversial and puzzling potential signs has always been a luteal phase dip. There has been a lot of speculation about the significance of a temperature dip in the days after ovulation around the time implantation would be expected. We wanted to get to the bottom of the issue and find out once and for all if seeing a dip in the luteal phase, around the time of expected implantation, increased the probability of pregnancy.

Here is what we did:

We ran a full statistical analysis on 116,691 charts recently processed by Fertility Friend, both pregnancy charts and charts that did not result in pregnancy.
To be considered as a dip, charts had to show a significant single dip that lasted a single day, occurring between 5 and 12 days past ovulation.
We used a minimum dip size of 0.3F. We also ran the test using several pattern recognition algorithms to validate the correlation independently of the method of measurement.
Here is what we found:

11% of charts that showed ovulation but did not result in a pregnancy displayed this pattern.
23% of charts that showed ovulation and did result in a pregnancy showed this pattern.
Of the pregnancy charts that showed this pattern, the most likely days for the dip to occur were between 7 and 8 days past ovulation.
The data suggest that this pattern is indeed more likely to result in a pregnancy.

Remember, though, if you have this pattern, it does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. It is just increasing your probability."

Hoping that March is our month too! We have started TTC right after our loss (a D&C on Feb 4th) and although my cycle was about a week off, I did ovulate this past weekend. Sooo now in the 2WW!!!!!!!! Guess I will start testing Sun or Mon (March 4-5th), as last time I got my BFP at only 8 DPO. Baby dust to all of you ladies!!!!!!!!!! I will be watching this thread and keeping my FX for everyone!!!

Hi pcbs, welcome !!!!

Dahlia- see I knew your temp would shoot back up, fx for you, I feel all excited!!!

Thinking of testing tomorrow, I know its going to be a ,- but need to poas!

Not sure what to do about today's temp, normally wake up and take it at 7.30, but woke at 6.30 needing loo. Temp was 98.0. Went back to bed, didn't sleep but laid there until 7.30 and took it again and it was 98.4, not sure which to use?

Melly - i would use your 6.30am one as it is close to your usual time and is most likely to be your BBT as you were asleep for over three hours. it is also most nearest to your other temps by the look of it, so think that's most accurate. dont worry though as it wont make that much difference looking at our chart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->