Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Alandsa, I'm near Detroit. But all the same we're 4 hrs apart

Welcome babydreams. Sorry for your loss. Hope u get some good news this cycle! When r u testing?

Melly def use the temp at 6:30 because it was restful sleep

Alandsa: Thank you so much hun :hugs: I'm ok thank you, just feeling a bit emotional as time seems to be passing so quick now and it won't be long before AF is due! I really hope she stays away and we all get our BFP's! We sure do deserve it xx :dust:

Yay! Congratulations for your Positive OPK hun! :happydance: Let the :spermy: meet the egg! ;)

Dahlia: Hope the :witch: stays away for you tomorrow!!!!! :hugs:

paris: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm staying as positive as I can :haha: Fingers crossed! :dust: Good luck for your testing on Sunday hun, sending you lot's of baby :dust:

jacksonsmommy: Thank you so much for the positive vibes and dust hun :hugs:

silver: Thank you so much! :hugs: All you ladies are so supportive!!

babydreams: Welcome to the 2WW :hugs: Good luck hun :dust:

mellywelly: Good luck if you do test tomorrow hun. Fingers crossed!!

Alandsa, I'm near Detroit. But all the same we're 4 hrs apart

Welcome babydreams. Sorry for your loss. Hope u get some good news this cycle! When r u testing?

Melly def use the temp at 6:30 because it was restful sleep

If you're in Detroit, you're in the same time zone as me :p

It's 12:53pm here right now and 5:53pm in England, so I think we're 5 hours apart... not 4 :hugs:

Ex, dahlia- have you checked to see if your wee is cloudy?

Apparently when you produce hcg, it makes your wee cloudy. I read a thread ages ago where a woman said she didn't use hpts as she could tell from her wee. I checked mine last month when I got a bfp and it was indeed cloudy!

No way!!! Blue bits and cloudy wee lol

I guess it isn't enough that we need to get morning sickness, weird varying hormones and a big belly! :haha:

Ex, dahlia- have you checked to see if your wee is cloudy?

I can't really say I have checked this lol, I'll be sure to check next time I need the toilet :haha: Does it matter what time of day or will it be most cloudy in the morning? Thank you for the idea :D

It's All the time I think, I just pee in a clear tub when I want to check it. Lol the stuff we do!

It's All the time I think, I just pee in a clear tub when I want to check it. Lol the stuff we do!

Haha that's how I do my Pregnancy tests, I don't trust holding it in mid-stream lol! I know for sure I would end up missing it :haha: I have never really thought to check wether it's cloudy or not though.. :p I totally agree! The stuff us ladies do in our lives! :rofl:

Ex - yes FXd for you hun!! there is still plenty of time. and of course you're bound to feel emotional (lets hope its pregnancy hormones ;)

let the sperm :spermy: meet the egg - i heard that in Paddy McGuiness's voice hehe!

Melly - blue bits and cloudy wee :lol:

i did notice that my wee had a strong smell to it when i got my BFP, not like when you are dehydrated but a different smell that was really noticeable to me after i had been to the loo - strange!

i think mine can often be cloudy - it might be due to CM perhaps? i also use a small glass bowl thing that i think are actually for dips lol!!

Alandsa: Thank you hun :hugs: I think AF is due on Monday, hopefully she will be nice to me and stay away!!!! It would be good if they are Pregnancy hormones ;)

I totally know what you mean about the Paddy McGuinness voice :haha:!

I had a lot of cloudy CM for the past few days, it doesn't seem as bad today! I have tried to learn how to check my cervix aswell :blush: If I have found the cervix..then to me, it appears to be rising and lowering lol! Does this sound familiar to anyone? :shrug:

Hi Ladies, I've been reading your posts and would love to join you. I'll try not to make this intro too long.

My History: I have an almost 2 year old and we were blessed to have no issues having her. We then got pregnant again with a dd of Aug. 23rd. Being my 2nd pregnancy I was so relaxed. At my 7 week u/s i saw the heart beat. Then on feb. 3rd I noticed a bit of a brown clot. small amount but called, they weren't too concerned. Over the weekend I had a tiny tiny bit on toilet paper after wiping (sorry TMI), and again on monday the 6th of Feb. I had a bit more of a brown clot, not too much but I called. They had me come in for and u/s. I was supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant, and they could not find a heartbeat and baby was only measuring 8.5 weeks. I then had a D&C on feb. 7th. I was under the impression that they would test the tissue for chromosomal abnormalities, then later told that was not true. I was also told to wait to ttc for 1 cycle from one doc and 2 cycles from another. To be honest, i wish I could just not prevent and go with the flow. i'm so obsessed with planning, tracking, temping, ect that I don't want it that way this time. I'm so afraid of being scared when i do get a bfp that i'd rather not know as long as possible. We decided to prevent until first af just out of paranoia that we would have another loss. Please help.

Did anyone have testing done on tissue after 1st mc, was I misunderstanding or have they made a mistake?

What was everyone else told for waiting and did they listen/why?

I feel guilty even admitting I want to try, but since you guys understand I can feel i can be open here....I will not be preventing after 1st AF. I'm so excited and love this site but its also made me realize just how real a loss is. I hear others loosing at anytime, even past the 12 week mark. That freaks me out. I don't even understand the statistics and am so frustrated but hope i'm with you ladies in getting a bfp soon. D&C was 3 weeks ago....any idea when I might get af. I was told 4-6 weeks post op.

Lastly, I looked back at old charts, with my DD and this pregnancy and it looks like i might have a short LP. Now i'm worried and paranoid about this. Maybe having my daughter was a fluke.

Thanks in advance you guys seem like such a supportive group!! So sorry to ramble, just need some support.

LOL Melly I'm going to check later when I get home! Thx. To catch the pee, I use an old mini-measuring cup (that came with some children's Tylenol. It is strictly my pee cup now for HPTs and OPKs). It is the tiniest cup but I've gotten quite good at aiming! haha

Paris- yeah you're right about that time thing, I don't get how I got that wrong because in my head I calculated 4 hours difference, but I musta screwed that up! LOL

Ex- Cervical position confuses me. I only know that it should be high and soft around O time. But any other time there is no textbook definition because lots of women are different. Here is an excerpt that I found helped me to understand what it should be like during pregnancy:

"It will always be closed if you are pregnant...even if you have already had children your cervix will be closed though it may FEEL open it will not be.

Your cervix should rise if pregnant and become softer, and this can happen at any stage in pregnancy. It may not happen right away.
If not pregnant it should be relatively low and firm (though you can be pregnant and it be low and firm). It must be said that if pregnant not every woman's cervix will change positions at the same rate. Some women will experience their cervical changes earlier than others. Some changing before AF and others weeks or months after AF is due. So just because your cervix is low and firm doesn't necessarily mean you are not pregnant. Your cervixs is high, open, soft and wet during ovulation. After ovulation it returns to a low, closed, firm and dry position. It will stay like that until after AF (unless pregnant...though like I said before if pregnant you might not always see a cervical change).
"

Hey ladies!

I'm hoping for a bfp this week! Af is suppose to come today so we will see. I'm
14 dpo and I hope this is it!

Baby dust to all!!

haileysmom: Welcome to the thread hun :hugs:

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: If you ever need to chat or need advice or anything, you are definetly in the right place, everyone here is so supportive.

I had a natural MC on 4th January 2012 so there was no testing of the tissue etc as I passed it on my own at home. Sorry I couldn't help you on that part hun.

As for trying again after MC, we didn't get told anything! I had to keep going back from Blood tests to make sure my HCG levels dropped to where they should be. After my final blood test, I had a phone call to say they didn't need to see me anymore and to do a HPT in 2 weeks and it should be Negative. I tested when they said and indeed it was Negative. The bleeding after the MC lasted a week, we started trying right away as soon as the bleeding stopped as we didn't get told otherwise. My AF turned up 4 weeks and 5 days later. Once she went away, we started TTC again straight away and here we are in the TWW.

I know it's hard and scary to think about TTC again but just remember, no 2 pregnancy's are the same. Most people tend to have a full term pregnancy following a MC, this isn't always the case though.

I wish you lot's of luck when you decide to TTC again :hugs:

Dahlia: Yeah it confuses me aswell lol! I have no idea if I am prodding the right thing or not! :haha: Whatever I'm prodding keeps moving higher and lower though :rofl: Thank you for sharing that information with me :hugs:

Spicychick10: Sounds promising so far! Fingers crossed hun and hope the :witch: stays away!

I am sorry for you loss Haileysmom. My situation was very similar.
If I can remember, a test was performed, but that everything was alright. No abnormalities. I think it is at the discretion of the doctor if they test the tissues. But don't quote me.

I was told to wait 2 months due to heavy bleeding during procedure. However, we started trying again at 5 weeks (because I knew I was ovulating and decided "what the heck", let's give it a shot). Didn't fall pregnant that cycle, but I didn't really expect to since we only BD the day after O.

I would wait at least two weeks after a D&C to have sex, because of infection issues. As soon as I finally got a negative HPT after the D&C, my O came a few days later. And I actually O'd first before my first period came. And then my period came only 10 days later, so even if I had conceived, I believe it would have been an early miscarriage because the egg might not have had enough time to fully implant. So we are similar in the respect as well. However, I do not believe my LP was short before the MCC. I hope my LP gets back on track. There are things you can do like taking a B-complex vitamin every day, of at least 50 mg to lengthen your luteal phase naturally, but it might take a few months to do so, or it might only take one cycle. Just research!

Good luck!

Omg!!! I have just had my hope restored!! I searched on Ebay at the HPT's that I ordered, the 10mIU one's and I thought with them supposedly being more sensitive, it would pick up HCG sooner than other tests...well....it says you can start using them 4 days before a missed period!! No wonder I'm getting BFN's! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->