Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Alandsa: Thank you hun :hugs: I think AF is due on Monday, hopefully she will be nice to me and stay away!!!! It would be good if they are Pregnancy hormones ;)

I totally know what you mean about the Paddy McGuinness voice :haha:!

I had a lot of cloudy CM for the past few days, it doesn't seem as bad today! I have tried to learn how to check my cervix aswell :blush: If I have found the cervix..then to me, it appears to be rising and lowering lol! Does this sound familiar to anyone? :shrug:

:dust:

yes it is normal for your cervix to be at is highest in the morning and lowest in the eve but generally in your most fertile period it will be high. although i dont think it is the same for everyone :)

Alandsa: Thank you hun :hugs: I think AF is due on Monday, hopefully she will be nice to me and stay away!!!! It would be good if they are Pregnancy hormones ;)

I totally know what you mean about the Paddy McGuinness voice :haha:!

I had a lot of cloudy CM for the past few days, it doesn't seem as bad today! I have tried to learn how to check my cervix aswell :blush: If I have found the cervix..then to me, it appears to be rising and lowering lol! Does this sound familiar to anyone? :shrug:

:dust:

yes it is normal for your cervix to be at is highest in the morning and lowest in the eve but generally in your most fertile period it will be high. although i dont think it is the same for everyone :)

I have no idea which category to put mine into as it seems to change throughout the day :haha: I'll keep tracking it and see how things go :) Thank you for the advice hun :hugs:

glad someones elses cervix is jumping about too! I checked yesterday morning and it was really high, so i thought woohoo! hoping it means a bfp, but checked tonight and seems quite low now!

I think the 10miu are more sensitive than FRERs, but remember even FRER will have a low detection rate at 6 days early, its only can test FROM.

Hi Ladies, Man I missed a lot today!!!

First a big hello to, PCBS, Babydreams, Spicychick, and Haileysmom! Good to have some new ones joining! This is an awesome group of ladies, that are super supportive and love helping eachother anyway we can!! Sending lots of baby dust to you all and wishing you all some BFP's very soon! :flower:

Haileysmom, I had a natural mc in sept of last year...I was supposed to be almost 11 wks but it was only 5-6 wks along...they call it a blighted ovum. But I was told that they only do testing on mutliple mcs....like 3 plus, and then that I only needed to wait and have one normal cycle before ttc. We, and especially I, just needed a bit more time before I was ready, so here I am about to start my second cycle and ready for another BFP. I do get terrified of it all happening again, but thats when I try to take a moment and remember that I cant control it and worrying will just make me even more stressed :). If you need anything just let us know, sending lots of hugs your way!!

Dahlia, I hope that was an implantation dip!!! Pretty excited for you! Wishing you and Ex some BFP's in the next few days!!! Whoohoo, lets get this ball rolling!!

Melly, go poas already lol! And then hurry and tell us what it says haha! I am sending lots of baby dust your way too, cant believe so many of yall will have some results soon! Jumping in my chair now, cause I am excited for all yall!! haha....reliving the tww through you guys haha!

I had to laugh at the pee talk today! That combined with checking our "lady bits" has had me giggling every time I think about it lol!

Silver, how are you holding up? Af still around? I have 1-2 more days, then I guess its starting to temp this cycle! Hope my thermometer still works haha! Looked for a new one tonight at the bx...and they of course dont have em! Lets get some BFP for march!!!

mellywelly: Haha, yeah, my Cervix jumps all over the place aswell :haha: Well hopefully by the time my frer's come, I will be about 10DPO/11DPO :D

tiptoes: Thank you so much for the support hun! :hugs:

yay!! So nice to have new ladies join our group! Welcome!!

Here's to some BFP in the month of March!!! :)

Yeah you are meant to only check your cervix at a specific time of day and compare with the same time each day. I find mine is really low at the non fertile times, and DH notices it too during sex as its like the cervix is in the way. Then mid cycle approaching O it gets medium height, then slightly higher still approaching O then today it is do high I can't reach it hardly, I can't feel the opening when it gets that high. It has correlated with my +ve OPK today, EWCM for the first day this cycle too.

So pick a time to check it and you will soon notice the difference when it changes from low to high. Most of my cycle I think it's not doing anything them suddenly it will change just like when you suddenly get a +ve OPK :)

Welcome to all the new ladies here... so sorry for your losses and hope you soon get your BFPs. March is going to be a good month for us, I'm sure of it... XD

tiptoes - AF is almost over I think! (tmi approaching) It was still really light and I had none of the normal symptoms, but it did actually turn into red blood instead of pink spotting... apparently it's normal for your first period after a mc to be weird and either really heavy or really light, though, so I guess it's just that. Going to start temping this month, I think... first time trying that so we'll see how it goes. Looks like we'll be pretty much cycle buddies this time round, let's hope this is the lucky month for us both :)

Melly and Ex, can't wait to see your tests in the next few days... you guys are going to be our first BFPs, I hope! Crossing fingers/toes/eyes/everything for you...

(Oh, and my wee did go cloudy when I was pregnant... I remember being worried it meant I had an infection! I had no idea it was a common thing...)

Thanks ladies, so for now i'm just waiting on Af I guess. man do I hope i can just forget about when I do get it so if i get a bfp it will be a surprise. I love keeping up with the posts, they def. distract me a bit!

Hi Ladies, I've been reading your posts and would love to join you. I'll try not to make this intro too long.

My History: I have an almost 2 year old and we were blessed to have no issues having her. We then got pregnant again with a dd of Aug. 23rd. Being my 2nd pregnancy I was so relaxed. At my 7 week u/s i saw the heart beat. Then on feb. 3rd I noticed a bit of a brown clot. small amount but called, they weren't too concerned. Over the weekend I had a tiny tiny bit on toilet paper after wiping (sorry TMI), and again on monday the 6th of Feb. I had a bit more of a brown clot, not too much but I called. They had me come in for and u/s. I was supposed to be 12 weeks pregnant, and they could not find a heartbeat and baby was only measuring 8.5 weeks. I then had a D&C on feb. 7th. I was under the impression that they would test the tissue for chromosomal abnormalities, then later told that was not true. I was also told to wait to ttc for 1 cycle from one doc and 2 cycles from another. To be honest, i wish I could just not prevent and go with the flow. i'm so obsessed with planning, tracking, temping, ect that I don't want it that way this time. I'm so afraid of being scared when i do get a bfp that i'd rather not know as long as possible. We decided to prevent until first af just out of paranoia that we would have another loss. Please help.

Did anyone have testing done on tissue after 1st mc, was I misunderstanding or have they made a mistake?

What was everyone else told for waiting and did they listen/why?

I feel guilty even admitting I want to try, but since you guys understand I can feel i can be open here....I will not be preventing after 1st AF. I'm so excited and love this site but its also made me realize just how real a loss is. I hear others loosing at anytime, even past the 12 week mark. That freaks me out. I don't even understand the statistics and am so frustrated but hope i'm with you ladies in getting a bfp soon. D&C was 3 weeks ago....any idea when I might get af. I was told 4-6 weeks post op.

Lastly, I looked back at old charts, with my DD and this pregnancy and it looks like i might have a short LP. Now i'm worried and paranoid about this. Maybe having my daughter was a fluke.

Thanks in advance you guys seem like such a supportive group!! So sorry to ramble, just need some support.

Hey Hun--Sorry for your loss--you have a very supportive thread here with great ladies who understand what you have been thru.

I have a 3 year old--I Fell pregnant last July after trying for 11 months for #2 and baby grew wings @ 10 weeks 6days. My d&c was September 21st. My Dr. had me prepared that they send the tissue but rarely see results especially since baby had passed away a week earlier--my Dr. said it just isn't likely to be "viable tissue". I was told @ my 2 week post op appt. it was likely a MMC and to wait 3 months before TTC. Then 5 days later was notified my pathology results showed I has a partial molar pregnancy and needed to wait 1 year before TTC. My diagnosis is rare and It's been hard to find others online to talk about it--yet I feel it was very good to know that is what I had--it was expensive for the d&c even after my insurance, but at least I was able to get the pathology results at the end of it all. I have since decided I think its OK to try again. My Dr. at one point said she may be fine with 6 months wait. We tried NTNP @ 4 months (my first month with negative hcg results) and then last month did active TTC with no luck. With our history of taking a while to TTC I felt ready even before getting my Drs. OK. Just got my results from my blood draw yesterday and got my 3rd month of negative hcg--hoping month #4 I have a rise due to a new pregnancy. Good luck in your journey to make a rainbow baby. Pregnancy after a loss is expected to be more stressful as we can't help but fear the worst.

Thanks to ALL of you ladies, you are so sweet and supportive! I am truly glad that I came back to this forum (I almost didn't--it was just so sad).

I am watching this thread and hoping for those BFPs!!! I want to see good news soon!! LOL :happydance: :bfp::dust:

As for the pee, oh yes, it was DEFINITELY cloudy when I got my first BFP and had a strange odor to it, as someone else said. A very strong type of smell, hard to explain.

For me, my cervix is always high/soft/open during ovulation, morning or night. It was high/soft/closed last time when I got my BFP. Cervix checking is tricky though, it's definitely my least favorite part lol. And glad I'm not the only one whose DH hits the cervix during the non-fertile times lol...that hurts!!! :wacko:

And to Haileysmom, we did get our tissue sent off to check for chromosome abnormalities. The placenta was the major thing that they wanted to use, as the baby had already passed but placenta was still attached and viable. I was given that option at the hospital, the OB said 50% of the time that will give them an answer as to why the miscarriage happened. However, I don't know how common that is or if they routinely do it after only one loss. Not sure how accurate that 50% is either. This wasn't my regular OB, he was the emergency OB for the hospital that day.

Thanks to ALL of you ladies, you are so sweet and supportive! I am truly glad that I came back to this forum (I almost didn't--it was just so sad).

I am watching this thread and hoping for those BFPs!!! I want to see good news soon!! LOL :happydance: :bfp::dust:

As for the pee, oh yes, it was DEFINITELY cloudy when I got my first BFP and had a strange odor to it, as someone else said. A very strong type of smell, hard to explain.

For me, my cervix is always high/soft/open during ovulation, morning or night. It was high/soft/closed last time when I got my BFP. Cervix checking is tricky though, it's definitely my least favorite part lol. And glad I'm not the only one whose DH hits the cervix during the non-fertile times lol...that hurts!!! :wacko:

I saw on a different thread that it could be due to a tilted uterus that DH may collide with "stuff" making it painful during intercourse when the "collision" occurs. After my D&C I had a follow up US and was told I have a tilted utuerus--have you had anyone tell you that??

What about any of you other ladies?? Just a low cervix from it being a non fertile time that that pain might occur??

I had discomfort my first few time BDing after my D&C. I felt like DH was pushing on my cervix the whole time. I still kind of feel that way...

I had it a few times prior to this last pregnancy--just for a slight second then I would change positions and then it would be fine :shrug:

Yeah DH will always hit my cervix in non fertile times, so we have to have sex with me on my front so that he can get it all in lol (sorry if tmi lol!)

Whereas at fertile times he can get the whole lot in and doesnt have to worry about anything being in the way so he can 'go for it' lol!! and as he says it, he has a lot more room to manoeuvre lmao!

Ooh and for me this morning I have a really +ve OPK with FMU as the test line is darker than the control. Yey!! :D more BDing again tonight then ... Exhausted

Morning everyone! Well I caved and tested and......nothing! Whiter than snow! Don't feel great today. Woke up at 5 am, absolutely starving? Boobs feel weird. Kind of a bit sore and hard. Felt nauseous this am, and now got heartburn eating toast. Also feel really hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->