Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Alandsa - Thank you for that information. I would never have known that! I'll have to pick a time to check it and check it everyday. :) I checked it this morning and it was high and soft :haha: Yay for the Positive OPK!!!!! :yipee:

silver: Yay for AF nearly being over!!!! :yipee: Thank you for the positive vibes hun, my test this morning was a BFN and my wee isn't cloudy :( I still have stomach cramps and my boobs are sore, wonder if AF is getting ready to make an appearance? :nope:

blakesmom: I don't think OH has ever collided with my cervix :wacko:

mellywelly: Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :hugs: It's till early days yet :dust:

Morning everyone! Well I caved and tested and......nothing! Whiter than snow! Don't feel great today. Woke up at 5 am, absolutely starving? Boobs feel weird. Kind of a bit sore and hard. Felt nauseous this am, and now got heartburn eating toast. Also feel really hot!

sounds great Melly!:haha:, but really!

I tested got BFN this morning. Kept trying to find a line, but nothing's there. It's still early, that's my excuse anyways

Alandsa, maybe that dark one means you'll actually O later tonight, and they'll get lighter tomorrow.

Silver- glad AF has eased up and now you can get you waiting for O! : )

Ex- BFNs for today, but hopeful for that BFP tomorrow! I was sort of sad it was white, even though it's still early, because it sets me up for the feeling that it could be reality

Yep, I twisted and turned the hpt, angled it in different lights but nothing:haha: if I squinted, I can just about make out a groove where the line should go,:shrug: does that count ?:winkwink:

Dahlia and Melly - aww sorry you got a BFN - bit still early days yet for both of you :) FXd!!

as for my OPKs i just looked at last cycle and my photos of the OPKs (is it sad that i keep them to compare??) and the day i actually Od last cycle was the day that the test line was darker than the control line. which is what i have got today - so hopefully O will be today :) all my O pains ended yesterday evening and i have slept really badly which happened last time I Od. FXd!!

Ahhh sorry to hear about the BFNS Melly and Dahlia but it is still early and there is definitely still a chance!!!! Hang in there! :)

I think that I am going to O soon as I have had a lot of the symptoms! We have DTD Sunday Monday and last night, so lets hope this is the month for us. I am going to take an OPK now...fingers crossed! :)

Sorry about the BFNs this morning ladies :hugs: Like you said though, its still so early so stay positive!!

:dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies,

Alandsa, I totally take pics of each of my darker OPKs so I can compare them... I don't save the actual OPK though, because the shades change as time goes by. It's best to get a nice fresh snapshot ! hehe

Jacksonsmommy- let us know about that OPK and good luck hun!

My temps dont really seem to be rising all that much :(

And I had a dip below the coverline on 2dpo. Ugh! Charts :growlmad:

I'd like to join in the wait please! CBFM is showing that I should O in next couple of days. So Fx'ed for March BFP.

:dust: to all...

So here are my blank tests, well I can't see anything anyway

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0159.jpg

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0162.jpg

If anyone wants to lie to make me feel better you are welcome!

Oops they are really big, sorry doing it on my phone at work.:shhh:

LOL Melly, I won't lie, I see white, but they're the same as mine, but mine were $ store. It's seriously early, and look what we're doing to ourselves :haha:

Gotta get our BFPs! Chin up girl! You are having some nice symptoms though :thumbup:

You know... the more I look at your tests (and since I really want to see a line) the more I think I see a line! :haha:

You know... the more I look at your tests (and since I really want to see a line) the more I think I see a line! :haha:

I've heard people call that "line eye". And I could totally say I see a line, because I know where that little line should be :winkwink: but then my brain comes into function and I have to face the "snow"

Can anyone take a peek at my chart? It's all weird :cry: I've never had such a dip at 2dpo before and my temps seem to be rising so slowly... I feel so out.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3729c9

Yep, I twisted and turned the hpt, angled it in different lights but nothing:haha: if I squinted, I can just about make out a groove where the line should go,:shrug: does that count ?:winkwink:

I did that too this last cycle! I was like WAIT I see a line....oh...boo its just the place where a line "should" show up, lol. Hoping you get a nice pink line soon though with all your symptoms!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Alandsa, yay for you pos OPK whooohoo! Hope you and OH catch that egg!!

Ex and Dahlia, you both still have some time!! Heres to wishing af doesnt show up this cycle!!! Hugs and baby dust to you both as well as you finish your tww!!!!

Silver, I think I will be in the same boat with temping...its been over two years,lol, gonna have to get the book out and refresh myself on how to do it! lol

It looks ok, it might be steady, but it's still going up! Mine seems to have flatlined!

Ahhh sorry to hear about the BFNS Melly and Dahlia but it is still early and there is definitely still a chance!!!! Hang in there! :)

I think that I am going to O soon as I have had a lot of the symptoms! We have DTD Sunday Monday and last night, so lets hope this is the month for us. I am going to take an OPK now...fingers crossed! :)

Jacksonsmommy, I hope you too catch that egg! Sending lots of baby dust and good thoughts your way too! I hope you are one of our first ones for a mid-march BFP!!

I'd like to join in the wait please! CBFM is showing that I should O in next couple of days. So Fx'ed for March BFP.

:dust: to all...

Welcome Graceyous! How many cycles have you been usuing your CBFM? I used it with my daughter and just got it back out after over two year, last cycle, Just realized I prob shoulda reset the whole thing though....maybe thats why it never peaked last month...so I just reset it for this cycle....but of course all my previous info is deleted, so hoping it will give me a peak this cycle, and not use it to "learn about me" again....we will see I guess, lol. Good luck to you as you are preparing to O!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->