Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Paris, I agree with Melly, it is rising, so that's a plus. I know other people in other threads have asked about a slow rising temp, but I don't recall if it actually meant anything.
Melly, flatlining- I don't know about that either. Since your temp rose quite a bit the day after O, you may take that into account for why it's not doing much right now.

You know... the more I look at your tests (and since I really want to see a line) the more I think I see a line! :haha:

Me too! I think I kinda may see something on the second pic...but could just be line eye and lots of wanting to see something. I hope it's really there for you though!!

Paris - i dont think it means anything in particular, check out the FF handbook: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/ffbook.pdf

if you look at page 70 - 80 it talks about different patterns on charts and how they are all different variations on what we have. i think they may call the pattern you have this cycle a 'staircase' rise

You know... the more I look at your tests (and since I really want to see a line) the more I think I see a line! :haha:

Me too! I think I kinda may see something on the second pic...but could just be line eye and lots of wanting to see something. I hope it's really there for you though!!

lol and me on the second pic - i do think it might be eyes playing tricks though (sorry) but hopefully its a very early BFP!

Thanks for the info Alandsa! Still not holding out too much hope for this month, but thats ok... can always try again next month!

Thanks Tiptoes...fingers crossed!!

Awww Melly, I think that I might see a line too, but I think that maybe my eyes may be playing tricks too?? I think we all know where it "should" be so we look for it! lol
Good luck though lady!! :)

think I may be getting a bug, my lunch decided to come back up at work. Our building isn't very big and everyone heard me, how embarrassing!

Dahlia: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun. I agree, BFP tomorrow! :dust: I bought some Frer's today as my other ones still haven't arrived! I gave in and did a test but it was a BFN. Going to do another one in the morning with FMU and see how that goes. Might make a difference as the one I did this afternoon, wasn't FMU and I only held Urine in for an hour! :doh:

mellywelly: Fingers crossed hun! :dust: Sorry to hear you were ill at work, maybe Morning Sickness? ;)

Grace: Welcome to the thread hun :hugs: Fingers crossed you O soon! :dust:

paris: You are not out until AF shows hun :hugs:

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun :hugs:

I found a thread where someone took a picture of an IC at 12DPO and it was negative, they also took a picture of a Frer at 12DPO and it was a strong positive? I'm really beginning to think the IC's are not going to work for me! Fingers crossed my Frer will shock me in the morning! :dust:

Good luck with the FRER tomorrow Ex!! Lots and lots of :dust: to you!

Good luck with the FRER tomorrow Ex!! Lots and lots of :dust: to you!

Thank you so much hun :hugs: I think if it is negative tomorrow, then I will give up hope and just say I'm out for this cycle as time is running out :cry:

Is your ticker right? You've still got 4 days! You just told me that I'm not out until the :witch: shows, so you aren't out either my dear!!

:flower:

Ex don't say you're out! Are FRER results always a sure thing?
Paris, as AF date is approaching I start to feel down and nervous too.

Thanks Dahlia :hugs:

I am feeling down about it but I am only 6dpo! I guess its because my chart is so weird and last time I got my BFP, I had a bunch of headaches. I've had none so far! :shrug:

I guess I can only wait and see though. I promised myself not to test until Sunday (10dpo) but it's starting to get tempting! :haha: I have a bunch of ICs to use up!

paris: Yeah my ticker is right give or take a day..I think :wacko: Yeah you are right hun, I should be positive! :D Bring on the BFP's!!!! :yipee:

Dahlia: I'm not overly sure about FRER's as this is the first time I'll have used them. A lot of people seem to use them though? :shrug:

I had a faint positive on my FRER on 10dpo (this was afternoon wee though) and on 11dpo, a strong positive! Digi used the same day and it said 1-2 weeks :)

I had a faint positive on my FRER on 10dpo (this was afternoon wee though) and on 11dpo, a strong positive! Digi used the same day and it said 1-2 weeks :)

Did you start testing with FRER on 10DPO or did you test earlier aswell? That gives me a bit of hope then hehe! :dust:

Personally I think frer are over-rated. I got a + on an ic but - on frer.

Personally I think frer are over-rated. I got a + on an ic but - on frer.

I think different brands of tests work differently on different women. I only got FRER because of the incident with the positive then all of a sudden negatives with the IC? :wacko: I might do a FRER and an IC in the morning, see what happens? :shrug:

If AF stays away until the weekend, I think I will get some superdrug ones. They were the best at picking mine up last time.

Haven't got a clue when to expect AF though with taking b100? If it doesnt extend my LP and I get my normal 10 days, it would be Sat, but maybe it will extend it my upto Tues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->