Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

If AF stays away until the weekend, I think I will get some superdrug ones. They were the best at picking mine up last time.

Haven't got a clue when to expect AF though with taking b100? If it doesnt extend my LP and I get my normal 10 days, it would be Sat, but maybe it will extend it my upto Tues?

Melly, did you just start taking it right after your MC? I started taking it around ovulation (didn't buy it until then). I've only been taking it every other day. I just didn't want to mess with nature if my body had plans to go back to a normal LP, so that's why I wasn't religiously taking it.

mellywelly: Fingers crossed AF stays away!! :D Last time we found out we were pregnant, wasn't until I was 6 weeks! :o That was with HPT's from the £ shop! :wacko:

paris: That gives me some hope for in the morning as I will be 10DPO! :D

dahlia - I've been taking 100mg everyday since day 2 of bleed, if nothing else its made my normally weak bendy nails a lot stronger!

ex - if it took you 6 weeks before to get a bfp, may be 9dpo is a tad too early lol? Hang in there, you have time yet. I was looking at a site with percentages of bfps on what days. Most people seem to get them 10-13 dpo.

I still feel really sick. I think its far too early for MS, as much as I like to symptom spot! Its like acid reflux, which is then making me feel sick too. I wish it would go, its burning in the top of my stomach.

Has anyone else had a tingling sensation in their stomach, its kind of near my belly button. Had it for about 5 days now.

melly: Before the MC, the first day of my last AF was 20th November 2011. We found out we were pregnant on 23rd December :o I may just have a low HCG count? :shrug:

I hope the sickness feeing goes away soon hun :hugs: I hate getting Acid Reflux, burns the back of the throat and make you feel really sick! :( I have been getting tingling sensations in my belly but they don't last very long. I keep prodding my lower abdomen and I keep feeling a little "lump" :o

Ex - yeah use a FRER and IC in the morning just to see :)

I will start testing from about 10dpo I got my last BFP at 11dpo but didn't test before then

Paris - I dont know of we will get the same symptoms each pregnancy, it will be interesting if we do

I'm continuing the daily BD mission. Got my second +ve OPK today and the test line darker than control this morning. I have got a slightly lowered cervix today so wonder if my temp might spike tomorrow? FXd!

Alandsa: I will do, I'll test with one of each, see what happens! :dust:

Yay for another Positive OPK! :yipee: Get BD'ing whilst you can :sex: :haha: Fingers crossed your temp spikes tomorrow! :dust:

:dust: :dust:

Yep been BDing every day hehe. I'm in my 30minute wait now lol ;) DH now knows the routine, legs up and pass me my phone lol!!

:dust: :dust:

Yep been BDing every day hehe. I'm in my 30minute wait now lol ;) DH now knows the routine, legs up and pass me my phone lol!!

You have made me laugh out loud and can't seem to take the smile off my face....You go girl!!!:happydance:

It is definitely still early for all of you ladies waiting to get BFP's this week!! I didn't get my BFP until the day before or the day that my period was due! I know it is agony, but don't lose hope!! :) I have a good feeling still!

So my OPK still isn't positive, so I am hoping it will be tomorrow! :)

Lol Alandsa, that's how I do it too (legs up and give me my phone please). Good luck tonight!

Ex- I can't believe tomorrow is your FRER day! :dust: Can't wait for the results. Meet you here tomorrow morning! I'll be using a $ store :winkwink: That reflux is a good sign!

Jacksonsmommy- Yeah I have a feeling I'll still get a - tomorrow, but at least I can continue to say I still have time! lol Let us know how that OPK goes, it must be getting darker by the sound of things.

Melly, sorry your feeling bad. But maybe it's just a nice sign. And you know what? I think the b-complex is helping my nails too. I've always taken a prenatal since my last BFP, but it hasn't helped my nails at all, but it seems my nails are stronger these days too.

You ladies are getting VERY close to prime testing time--Can't wait to check in tomorrow and see who all has news!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I am waiting patiently for all of you to get your BFPs in a few days!! Good luck and I will be checking in!! :)

I am so excited to check in tomorrow morning!!! Good luck testers!!! :)

Dahlia, yes it does look a bit darker tonight, so let's hope tomorrow there are two sharp lines!! :)

I'm also checking in to catch up with all the testers. I woke up every two hours last night and had to keep making myself go back to sleep like a kid a christmas waiting to temp lol (driving me mad this anticipation and how it affects sleep lol)

I'm glad to say my temp spiked and still for another +ve OPK (with FMU so it's the tail end of yesterday's surge) but its less than yesterday - so I believe I'm in my TWW @1dpo. Not sure why my FF ticker is saying 2dpo?? Maybe it got confused as I was adding in temps for the next two days to check my O date lol

:yipee: never thought I get here :D

:dust: :dust: to all testers!!

Alandsa: :rofl: That's what I do!! We do the deed then wait for like 20-30 minutes with my legs in the air doing a wordsearch on my phone! :haha: Yay!! Welcome to the 2WW! :yipee:

jacksonsmommy: Fingers crossed for a Positive OPK soon! :dust:

Dahlia: The FRER and IC were a BFN :cry: Good luck with your $ test hun :dust: Can't wait to see the results! :hugs: I still have AF like cramps, she's due on Monday! :nope:

My FRER and IC for 10DPO! :bfn: :cry:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120301_084801.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-3.jpg

Awwwww I'm so sorry Ex :cry: I don't understand what happened with the +ves before :( I hope you are okay? Although I just realised that it's only 10dpo so still a chance FXd!! X

sorry its a bfn today ex, so is mine:nope: Hang on in there, I'm not giving in just yet! are you still having any symptoms? how are your boobs today? lol can't beleive I've just asked that:haha:

Alandsa: Thank you hun :hugs: I really don't know what happened with the Positive either, maybe it was just a really bad Evap? :cry: Still have a few days left until the :witch: is due I suppose! I'll be ok thank you hun, just praying for a BFP for us all! :dust: x

melly: Thank you hun :hugs: Sorry to hear abour your BFN aswell :( I won't give up either until the :witch: arrives :haha: I still have tender boobs and feel quite tired all the time but apart from that..not really :nope: How about you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->