Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I've felt really rough from 2 dpo until yesterday and now i'm pretty much back to normal again. Glad to say the reflux has gone this morning. Boobs were a bit tender this morning, woke up as I was laid face down on them and it was hurting but they are ok again now. Still getting the occasional tingles in my tummy, like yours they only last a few seconds and then they are gone again. cervix felt lower today but still really soft. Who knows? Fed up of waiting now, just want to know one way or the other.

Sorry about the BFNs ladies :hugs: still no witch so you're still in :)

I've felt really rough from 2 dpo until yesterday and now i'm pretty much back to normal again. Glad to say the reflux has gone this morning. Boobs were a bit tender this morning, woke up as I was laid face down on them and it was hurting but they are ok again now. Still getting the occasional tingles in my tummy, like yours they only last a few seconds and then they are gone again. cervix felt lower today but still really soft. Who knows? Fed up of waiting now, just want to know one way or the other.

Glad to hear you are pretty much back to your normal self hun, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though? You know what I mean! ;) I bet you are glad the reflux has gone! It's an awful thing to have. My Cervix felt really strange this morning, I could feel it..but it felt like it was burying itself into the Vagina wall? :wacko: What on earth is that all about? :haha: It was still medium/high and soft. That's exactly how I feel hun, just want to know if we are pregnant or not then we can move on! :blush:

paris: Thank you hun :hugs: That is very true! I have also noticed more blue veins on my breasts aswell? :shrug:

melly - glad you are feeling better :)

Ex - yeah my cervix has moved from high (where i cant even reach the opening) to medium/high the day after O

Im loving all the symptom spotting :) what were your signs from your last BFP? the main things i noticed that were different were congestion / nasal mucus, tender breasts, light flutters / cramps, headaches. I got dark nipples and nausea at 9dpo and strong smelling wee @ 10dpo

Spoke too soon, reflux is back, although not as bad as yesterday.

Alandsa: I'm loving this symptom spotting :haha: The only real symptoms I had from my last BFP was Chronic Heartburn, Going to the bathroom a lot more and sore boobs. :)

melly: Sorry to hear Reflux is back hun. Hope it doesn't cause you too much discomfort :hugs

I just checked my Cervix again, it's not hiding anymore but it's still soft and high :o

Last cycle I started cramping at 2 dpo, all the way through to about 7dpo and then it stopped. Boobs were a bit sore and I woke up everyday with a hot face. Tingling sensation near my belly button and a feeling from 1 dpo that I was going to be pg!:happydance:

This cycle - cramps from 1 dpo - stopped yesterday (8dpo). Woke up with a hot face from about 3 dpo. boobs slightly sore, but nothing extreme. Tingling sensation near my belly button but not so often now. A feeling that I'm not pg. :nope: oh and I forgot, a headache since 1 dpo, its driving me mad!

Similar I suppose:shrug:

Here it is
I can see that the lines are not coinciding directly with the "C" and "T" marks on the test... but I hope that doesn't make a difference. And I can't tell if the line is pink or not. It's just super faint

$ store test taken at 3 minutes, 10 DPO

Edit: AF is didn't come today either, which means LP has lengthened!

Attachments

• enhanced.jpg
    enhanced.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 10dpo-3minutes-Mar1.jpg
    10dpo-3minutes-Mar1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
Sorry again Ex (my bigger response was on the other thread), and sorry Melly. You both still have a chance. Glad your bug is gone Melly. Refulx although annoying, can be a nice sign though! And Ex, if you can't feel your cervix, and it's med/high, that's also good.

I don't know where my cervix is. I may check it in the afternoon.

Alandsa, my last BFP I had heartburn which was a major sign (had it almost every day). Gassy. And heavy feeling near uterus.

Here it is
I can see that the lines are not coinciding directly with the "C" and "T" marks on the test... but I hope that doesn't make a difference. And I can't tell if the line is pink or not. It's just super faint

Doesn't make a difference. Take it apart and you will see what I mean. I always took my $ store tests apart, they are easier to see. $ store is what I used when I got my first BFP.

I can see a line on yours!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Here it is

Dahlia where is the line meant to be on this test as i think i can see something very faint right up near the left hand side of the test?? :D omg omg :happydance:

RIP THAT TEST APART eeek! :wohoo:

Here it is

Wow Dahlia!!! You may be our threads first BFP!!! Congrats! Hope its a sticky one!!!! Sending you lots of baby dust, and cant wait to see that line get darker!!!

Ex and Melly you gals aren't out yet!!! Still sending you lots of good thoughts and wishes your way!! Lets get some more of those BFPs!!!! Hugs as you both wait!!!

Alandsa and Jacksonsmommy, here's to hoping you O soon and catch those eggies!!! Whoohoo! :)

AFM: nothing new here, my af is usually pretty light spotting on the 5th day (today), but I am actually still have almost a light flow....not sure what a 6 day af is all about! Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it! I havent started temping yet, I keep forgetting haha! My DD woke up at about 5 am, and I forgot to take it before I got up to get her :(. This new ruitine may be harder than I though lol! Especially cause she wakes up more than other kids her age....argh!!

Awwww sorry Ex...don't give up hope just yet though!!!

Dahlia, I think that might be two lines right????

tiptoes - i Od yesterday :yipee: just waiting for two more temps to confirm :happydance:

as for temping, i forgot a few times but you soon get into the routine ... and then you become so addicted that you wake up all through the night thinking its time to temp *oh dear* :wacko: lol!

Ps I got a + OPK this morning!!! Yay!!! We had DTD Sunday through last night and will again today, so let's hope that gets it done!

Alandsa I think we are going to be testing buddies, because I got a + OPK this morning!!! :)

yey for +ve OPKs!! :D FXd!!

and yey for testing buddies too lol :) think i will start testing at 10dpo which will be 10th March how about you?

I have a dumb question that maybe one of you may know the answer to. I am having a rather long af...thought it was ending yesterday but came back strong last night and back to spotting this morning. The question is will a longer af push my ovulation back and extend my cycle? Just wondering if I should expect a later ovulation.

babydreams, yes I hope it is there to stay! My test is at home, and I'm not. But I think the test lines are just misplaced, but nonetheless still "there"

Dahlia where is the line meant to be on this test as i think i can see something very faint right up near the left hand side of the test?? :D omg omg :happydance:

RIP THAT TEST APART eeek! :wohoo:
Yes very close to the left side of the window, I'm going to retest tomorrow morning : )

Wow Dahlia!!! You may be our threads first BFP!!! Congrats! Hope its a sticky one!!!! Sending you lots of baby dust, and cant wait to see that line get darker!!!

Ex and Melly you gals aren't out yet!!! Still sending you lots of good thoughts and wishes your way!! Lets get some more of those BFPs!!!! Hugs as you both wait!!!

Alandsa and Jacksonsmommy, here's to hoping you O soon and catch those eggies!!! Whoohoo! :)

AFM: nothing new here, my af is usually pretty light spotting on the 5th day (today), but I am actually still have almost a light flow....not sure what a 6 day af is all about! Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it! I havent started temping yet, I keep forgetting haha! My DD woke up at about 5 am, and I forgot to take it before I got up to get her :(. This new ruitine may be harder than I though lol! Especially cause she wakes up more than other kids her age....argh!!

Thank you tiptoes, if this is it I pray it's sticky. I have a lot of faith there will be more BFPs, it's only a matter of time.

Good luck with the temping, I used to have a hard tine with temping, until I changed my time to 4 am. (It just made the most sense since I was pretty much guaranteed uninterrupted sleep up until that time).

tiptoes - i Od yesterday :yipee: just waiting for two more temps to confirm :happydance:

as for temping, i forgot a few times but you soon get into the routine ... and then you become so addicted that you wake up all through the night thinking its time to temp *oh dear* :wacko: lol!

Great news on the O Alandsa! LOL, yeah I've said previously that sometimes I'll be restless because my minds stuck on what temp I'll end up getting. It's so silly. :haha:

Ps I got a + OPK this morning!!! Yay!!! We had DTD Sunday through last night and will again today, so let's hope that gets it done!

Jacksonsmommy, you're on a baby making roll! LOL

Baby dust to all of us!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"