Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Dahlia - can you get the test open to have a look? :D im too excited for you lol!! :happydance:

melly: Every pregnancy is different though. Fingers crossed :hugs:

Dahlia: Thank you hun :hugs: I can feel my Cervix again now and it's still high and soft. I can see two lines on your test! :yipee: Hope those lines gets darker!! :happydance:

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun :hugs: I'm keeping my hopes high :haha: Not out until the :witch: arrives hehe. Hope your AF goes away soon hun!

jacksonsmommy: I'm trying my best to think Positive :D Yay for the Positive OPK! Get :sex: whilst you can!

Dahlia - can you get the test open to have a look? :D im too excited for you lol!! :happydance:

Alandsa, what would opening the test do? Or what would I look for? Is it just to have a better look?

Thanks ladies, now onto waiting for a darker line! :haha:

Alandsa, what would opening the test do? Or what would I look for? Is it just to have a better look?

Thanks ladies, now onto waiting for a darker line! :haha:

yeah just to have a better look, you might be able to see the colour of the line better - i notice that a lot of them on FF photo gallery do that to see

I had a quick browse at the gallery to find tests like yours, and the lines didn't necessarily all match up with the markers either

Dahlia, can't wait to see your next test - so exciting! :D

eek, melly... I really hope all this sickness is a good sign! :hugs:

I decided I felt left out of all this peeing-on-sticks action and tried an OPK this afternoon... got a surprisingly dark line, not positive but still darker than I'd usually expect at CD5. I do sometimes ovulate early in my cycle (stupid PCOS making my cycles all unpredictable) so I wonder if it's on its way earlier than expected? Hm... #

No word from the recurrent miscarriage clinic yet. I should probably ring them.

I think you should give them a call silverlizard! Especially if you haven't heard back from them yet.

AFM -- I feel a bit better today. My temps shot up! Hoping its a good sign. :flower: Trying to hold out testing until Sunday but its sooooooooooooo hard!

Alandsa I am with you...I am a little obsessed with testing lol...so I will probably do it on the 10th too!!! yay!! Good luck to us!! :)

Paris, I can't wait to hear about your tests!! I know it is hard to hold out, but I think Sunday is a perfect time to start! :)

Paris, I can't wait to hear about your tests!! I know it is hard to hold out, but I think Sunday is a perfect time to start! :)

Thank you!! I got my faint BFP last time at 10dpo so thats why I think waiting until Sunday is my best option! I have so many ICs to use and makes it soooo tempting, but I'll hold out! lol

Alandsa I am with you...I am a little obsessed with testing lol...so I will probably do it on the 10th too!!! yay!! Good luck to us!! :)

yeah lets test away :D i thought i was being good by waiting til the 10th :haha:

good luck to us indeed :dust:

Im already symptom spotting *oh dear* lol

DH and I are going to BD again tonight just in case, although not sure if we really need to now

Silver- well that's encouraging to see the darker OPKs. My guess is you're probably going to use them every day huh? since it's possible you'll O early?

Paris and Jacksonsmommy-10 DPO could be a great time to start testing : ) My temp is also back up from a small drop yesterday.

Alandsa, I took the test apart, but it's been like 8 hours since I tested.... excuse the yellow tinge... those B-complex make it right yellow. I think it's just better to wait until tomorrow, or maybe the next day to get a good gauge on the color

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 13
It looks pink to me!!!!! OMG :dance: Dahlia! I think you are our thread's first :bfp:

:yipee:

Eeeek congrats Dahlia!! That is definately a pink line woohoo!! :D

:wohoo:

yeah lets test away :D i thought i was being good by waiting til the 10th :haha:

good luck to us indeed :dust:

Im already symptom spotting *oh dear* lol

DH and I are going to BD again tonight just in case, although not sure if we really need to now

Haha I know DH and I are going to DTD tonight and tomorrow just in case too!! Hey better be safe than sorry!!

Dahlia OMG I think that is definitely a +!!! Are you getting super excited or what??? :)

Definitely a bfp!!!! Wha hooooooo!!! Congratulations!!!!

And that b100 certainly gives you neon yellow wee !

Hi ladies! I tested yesterday at 14DPO (well my best guess anyway) and got a BFN : ( on a FRER. Hopefully AF doesn't rear her ugly head today, if not - testing tomorrow morning! Wish me luck? Oh and I have a question... I've been testing when I get up for the morning, not necessarily my first pee of the wee hours in the AM... Should I use my 3am bathroom break to test or does it matter? Congrats to you Dahlia, it looks double pink to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->