Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

justnowttc - im sorry you had your BFN :( yes i would use your 3am wee just to see what it gives you, depending how long you have been asleep. or maybe you can cut back on fluids the evening before so that you dont need your 3am wee?

Haha I know DH and I are going to DTD tonight and tomorrow just in case too!! Hey better be safe than sorry!!

good plan :D i found myself looking back at my symptoms from the last cycle to double check what i need to look out for lol

i keep looking at my chart, just to obsess over it more lol i also found myself looking at my old BFP photos just to compare - oh dear this is going to be a long wait :haha:

Sorry about your bfn justnow, hopefully af will stay away! I'd use the wee when you get up, not the 3am. If you use the 3 am and go straight back to bet without waiting to check result, you risk getting Evap by the time you get up

justnowttc - im sorry you had your BFN :( yes i would use your 3am wee just to see what it gives you, depending how long you have been asleep. or maybe you can cut back on fluids the evening before so that you dont need your 3am wee?

Haha I know DH and I are going to DTD tonight and tomorrow just in case too!! Hey better be safe than sorry!!

good plan :D i found myself looking back at my symptoms from the last cycle to double check what i need to look out for lol

i keep looking at my chart, just to obsess over it more lol i also found myself looking at my old BFP photos just to compare - oh dear this is going to be a long wait :haha:

Oh I know!! The waiting is the hardest part!!!! I don't do temps though, so I don't have that to obsess over lol

Dahlia, I can see that line - omg!! Test again tomorrow and show us, I bet it's darker! XD

Dahlia: Definelty looks pink to me! Can't wait to see FMU test! :happydance: :yipee:

justnowttc: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun :hugs:

Has anyone taken Evening Primrose Oil Capsules? I just took my first tablet. Apparently they are supposed to balance your horomones? Did they help?

I used to take eve primrose a few years back and it really helped with PMT and reducing acne. I now don't have either :) so perhaps it did help. Do you think you need to balance yours? I'm scared to take anything now in case it does something weird lol

This is an interesting website about vitamins and hormone regulation.
https://thefertilityshop.com/fertility_herbs_vitamins.htm

It actually says the eve primrose oil shouldn't be taken after O or when pregnant as it can cause uterine contractions!

Alandsa: I thought I would try them as I'm not sure if I have a low Hormone count as my last BFP took 6 weeks before we even got a Positive pregnancy test? :wacko:

Oh that's a bit unusual isn't it! You must have been really confused waiting all that time. What do the professionals say on that issue?

Oh that's a bit unusual isn't it! You must have been really confused waiting all that time. What do the professionals say on that issue?

I rang the doctors office to let them know I had a Positive pregnancy test, they didn't make an appointment to confirm my pregnancy, they just made me an appointment with the Midwife so nothing got said really :wacko: But..I never got around to my first Midwife appointment as we Miscarried the day before so I had to ring and cancel it! :(

I used to take eve primrose a few years back and it really helped with PMT and reducing acne. I now don't have either :) so perhaps it did help. Do you think you need to balance yours? I'm scared to take anything now in case it does something weird lol

It actually says the eve primrose oil shouldn't be taken after O or when pregnant as it can cause uterine contractions!

:o Thank you for that Information! I won't be taking them now until after AF! If there is one ;)

Ex - I started taking EPO this cycle, to try to get more EWCM. I read into them and they say only to take them from AF upto O and then stop. They can cause contactrations in (i think it was) your uterus? and thats not good for getting bfps!

oops just seen alandsa's post, just panicked when I read your post!

I rang the doctors office to let them know I had a Positive pregnancy test, they didn't make an appointment to confirm my pregnancy, they just made me an appointment with the Midwife so nothing got said really :wacko: But..I never got around to my first Midwife appointment as we Miscarried the day before so I had to ring and cancel it! :(

Mmm so you may find the same thing again then? Was it six weeks after O or from FMP? Aww that's what happened to me too, MC just before midwife appt.

:o Thank you for that Information! I won't be taking them now until after AF! If there is one ;)

Yes hopefully there won't be any AF :D FXd! I have read that some people have low levels of the hcg but have healthy pregnancies so might not be anything in particular :)

Ex - I started taking EPO this cycle, to try to get more EWCM. I read into them and they say only to take them from AF upto O and then stop. They can cause contactrations in (i think it was) your uterus? and thats not good for getting bfps!

Do you have to take them from last day of AF? Hopefully I won't need them but just incase ;) I took one tonight, not going to take them anymore though! I didn't get any EWCM that I noticed :wacko: Just white discharge, got quite a lot at the moment aswell, isn't that a sign of AF coming? :shrug:

I take one 1000g a day (with my evening meal) starting 1st day of AF. I also drank grapefruit juice (from fresh not concentrated) on the run up to O and got lots more EWCM this cycle. Not sure which one of them worked?

from what I can gather lots of cm is a sign of both AF coming and a BFP. No CM is also a sign of AF coming or a BFP too:haha:

Alandsa: Sorry hun, we must have posted at the same time lol! The 6 weeks was from the first day of AF. Aww sorry to hear hun :hugs:

melly: Thank you hun, the one's I have are only 500mg. I guess it's a guessing game with a Soft cervix and lot's of white CM :haha:

Alandsa. lol I was gazing at my chart multiple times per day during the TWW. lol.

And Jacksonsmoommy, I would also look back at my past symptoms t compare. THe only similar thing I could find was the sporadic heartburn, and achyness near pubic area. I think one of the big signs I had this time was a lower backache, basically since 1 dpo. And it's gotten a little worse as time went on.

Hello Justnow, sorry on your negative. But since you don't know exactly when I was, that gives you some leeway : ) I hope AF doesn't show up for you tomorrow! My AF was due today, when I got my positive : ) Today I tested around 4 am, so I figured that was good that I had about 4-5 hrs of pee insides of me lol. It's alright if you use 3 am, as long as you hadn't drank a lot the night before. It would be even better if you peed at 3 am (didn't test) and then took your hpt the next time you peed (but still don't drink anything before that either)

Melly- good question : )
It hasn't hit me yet. Last time I got BFP I was elated, and almost shaking, and couldn't take my mind off it. This time, sad to say, I'm just a bit scared, hesitant, and in disbelief. I showed DH this morning, and he's the one who probably set my mood. He didn't even say congrats (but I know this is only because he is skeptical of the future). I got an attitude and told him that he was being insensitive. So he then sarcastically said "omg, congrats!" It was actually funny and made us laugh. But I am just hoping it sticks for 38 weeks. And truthfully I wish every one of you had a BFP right long with me. It's better doing it TOGETHER. So I can't wait for more BFPs from this group.

edit: And I am excited, but haven't jumped up and down yet. I am stressed right now about my two exams tomorrow, so that's taking up a lot of the space in my brain. After my exams though, I hope I'm going to feel free to dream of baby and then it should hit me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->