Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Dahlia: It will sink in eventually then you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. It will be scary at first because of what's happened in the past. I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :hugs: I'm going to do another FRER in the morning. Right now, I'm off to bed as I can't stop yawning! I'm so exhausted and it's only 10pm!

Night night all. Sweet dreams. Take care xxx :flower:

Thank you Ex : )
I'll be awaiting your results tomorrow

Dahlia - all the best for your exams! Look forward to seeing your next update. Sounds like you have a lot going on, no wonder it's hard to think about it all x

Ex - Look forward to your FRER too! Night x

I'm off to be too, will see if we can get some extra BDing in lol

Dahlia, i am super excited for you!!!! It sure does look pink and I cant wait to see tomorrows!!!! WHOOHOO!:wohoo: Good luck on your exams!! And I hope you have a lovely stress free 9 months too!

Ex, I am sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts, cant wait to see your next post tomorrow!!

Princess and Melly, how much longer in the tww are you guys? I hope we get some more BFPs soon too!! Melly, I have never heard of drinking grapefruit juice? What does it do? I have been using Fertilitea this last month and will continue to use it, as I used it when we conceived our daughter, and I definately notice more ewcm and energy to want to BD more often haha!

Alandsa, Hope to see you get a BFP in a few weeks too, sounds like you have all your bases covered as much as possible!!!

AFM: we are getting ready to head to Paris for an extended weekend!!! Pretty excited, this will be our first big trip outside of Germany, all packed and ready...now just trying to decide if I should bring a handbag, handbag backback thing, or regular backpack haha! I hate trying to figure that stuff out!! I am gonna have a hard time sleeping, just cause I am so anxious about going!! At least I can enjoy some wine while we are there haha!

Dahlia CONGRATS!!! Looks to be a thick pink line--Looks even better with the cover off--woohoo!! OK now who's going to be #2...

Tiptoes - Awww how exciting!! I say handbag and backpack just to be sure lol have a fantastic time :)

AFM - FF has put my O date slightly earlier so means the timing of our BD was even better. Four days before, day of O, day after O :D so apparently I'm now 3dpo woohoo!

Feeling slight cramps / fluttery feelings in my uterus and almost like a tugging sensation below belly button?

Thank you all for the well wished :hugs: to all! When I went to bed last night, I felt really sick and woke up at 4am with heartburn, that's how my last BFP arrived! Here are 11DPO's pictures, I saw two lines one on of the tests but I think it was a nasty Evap :cry:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120302_092005.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-4.jpg

Ex i am sure i can see a line on the IC at the top - in the negative image??

tiptoes - not sure how it works:shrug: read about it i the main ttc forums. I just had 2 small glasses a day in the week running up to O. You get used to the taste eventually!

The main reason this cycle I had thought that there is no way I'm pg, is because my boobs dont hurt like last cycle:nope: I remember bending over the bath and omg the pain!

Last night, I bend over the bath to swoosh the water, and got the pain again. They were then really sore all last night, so went to bed feeling quite hopefull :happydance: When I woke up this morning they felt ok, so back to thinking its negative again:nope: Until I stood up and they were really painfull again, had to put my bra on imediately to get some relief!

I decided to crack out a FRER, I think its -:nope: If I hold at it a certain angle in a certain light I thought I might have seen the faintest of faint lines, but then I decided I had line eye by this point!

It was still playing on my mind, so squeezed out a bit more pee, and used an IC. Again I thought I saw the faintest of a faint line, but DH was shouting me down to look after DS by this point as he had to leave for work. So it must have ben 15 or so mins before I could get back upstairs to take a pic. I can see it better on the photo than in real life, but with the time delay its prob just an evap:dohh:

I've started to get some cramps again today, if the b100 hasn't worked then AF is due tomorrow.

I'm fed up of waiting now.

melly: Fingers crossed AF stays away for you tomorrow! :hugs: I have been cramping for the past few days now, AF is due Monday for me :(

:dust: :dust: :dust:

heres the IC

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0166.jpg

dont know if you'll be able to see it its so faint, and like I said its prob an evap anyway:shrug:

Ex and Melly - i hate these evaps :( how do we know for sure? i suppose its just waiting to test another day is that right?

Melly - i cant actually see your test very well due to it being a bit blurry

AFM - FF has changed my O date so im now 3 dpo :) im sure it may move again depending on my temps later on but for now it means we BDd with good timing so FXd!

Melly: I can't really see your test either as it's blurry :(

Alandsa: We don't know for sure if they are Evaps or not but..:shrug: I would have thought if mine was a real BFP then the FRER and other tests would have a faint line aswell? :wacko: Yay for 3DPO! You are in the TWW! :yipee:

Ex - ahh yes i see, you might be right there.. lets hope not though, lets hope its a big juicy BFP :D

yey im so excited to be in the TWW, i thought it would never come! i really hope we can all get our BFPs! [-o<

Alandsa: I sure hope so! :D Would be great if we could all get a BFP and all be bump buddies! That would be amazing!! ;) I think my 2WW has gone quite quick as I have had you lovely ladies to spend it with :D

Hmmm Ex, I think that I may see a line!! do you have a digi that you can use??? Geez these tests have to be so hard on us!! lol

Melly, I can't see your picture too well either as it is blurry! Can you post a cleaner pic?? I love looking at these and am praying for BFPs for both of you!!

Hmmm Ex, I think that I may see a line!! do you have a digi that you can use??? Geez these tests have to be so hard on us!! lol

Melly, I can't see your picture too well either as it is blurry! Can you post a cleaner pic?? I love looking at these and am praying for BFPs for both of you!!

There was two lines there but I am not sure if it was an Evap or not. I don't have a digital, I am waiting until I get 2 definite lines before I get a digi as they are not cheap :( I know haha, I think if it doesn't happen this month, which I hope it does, that I'm not going to bother testing next time until AF is late :thumbup:

sorry think its because I had so zoom in so close to see it. If I didnt zoom as much I couldnt see it.

this is a bit further out from this morning, but dont think its any better and cant really see it. The test is now dry and is hardly visable now.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/smcd10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->