Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

paris: Good luck with your testing on Sunday. Sending you lots of :dust:

Maybe I will pick up ONE frer lol and use it Monday morning? :haha:

I have the cheapy tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I was going to test with those on Sunday... I've got the normal ones (I think they detect 20miu) and then I have the early ones that are supposed to detect 10miu.

Hmm... what to do, what to do!? :shrug:

We're almost nearing 1000 posts! Thats crazy :)

What a great thread ladies :hugs: I am so glad to have met all of you!

:dust:

Lol thanks Paris, that made me laugh!!

Got to go now, been summoned away for important business. Ds wants to play snap!

Oh goodness certainly can't stay away from this thread very long! Work loves to get in my way : / Thank you ladies so much for your words of support! I actually had a dream last night that I had already taken my last HPT and that it was negative. So when I woke up I was at least relieved I didn't have to do anything fancy to just pee before I went back to sleep (I'm a glutton for the sheets, I'd never get out of bed if I didn't have to work) so I totally flushed my FMU without even thinking about it until I shook myself from sleep for good this morning. Haven't drank anything or gone potty since around 830 this morning. Trying to wait for a few hours (heard you could reproduce FMU by waiting 4 hours... DEFINITELY don't think I'm going to make it past 1030... But I'm going to try my hardest! And I'm SO thirsty!) Thank you so much for the advice and support Alandsa, Melly, Excalibur and Dahlia.
Dahlia - Hope your exams go well. I know it can be hard to live in the moments of early pregnancy, fear out weighs a lot, but I wish you a very Happy and Healthy Nine... When are you planning a Dr visit? I've read that sometimes it helps to quell the fear to get pregnancy confirmed and the first visit taken care of... I don't know though, it may not be the best idea if you're in a vulnerable state.
Melly - I was afraid of evap lines, that's exactly why I haven't used 3 am wee before (except for today of course... maybe it was a sign from nature that I should just wait...?) I can't really tell for your test, but I'm staying positive for you, regardless of all your AF symptoms. If it's any consolation, I had what I thought were a TON of pregnancy symptoms, and then the closer to AF I got they all went away. Normally my BBs are incredibly sore before AF and during my pregnancy (which ended in m/c around November) but I have actually had the soreness in my BBs completely disappear, and what normally hurts doesn't phase me at all... I'm trying to stay positive about this, thinking maybe my body just hasn't quite registered yet and is still gearing up. I really hope AF doesn't show for you! I know it can be incredibly hard to keep hope so you do whatever feels best for you, but I'm sending all the best vibes your way. Future BFPs to you!
Monkeygirl - I'm also TTC for the first time since my m/c. I wish you all the baby dust in the world. I've had irregular cycles since I started to m/c early December. Figured this was the best cycle to try on based on fertility factors being highest in the three months following a m/c. Best wishes to both of us, so sorry to hear about your loss.
Oh and thanks ladies for the discussion on EPO! I have pretty much desert style CM ALL the time, except for 4 random days this month and am always trying to find something to help ease the discomfort. If the witch casts her spell on me for the next two weeks I'm going to check it out!

paris: I say pick a FRER up and use it on Monday morning ;)

melly: Have fun playing Snap with your Ds :D

Awww Melly...I am praying that AF stays away from you!!
I didn't get my BFP with Jackson until the day or the day after my period was due!!

You know, I just realised that I haven't updated the first post to include all our new ladies!

Will do that now. Sorry new ladies!!! :flower: Please let me know if I've missed you!!

Alandsa: I sure hope so! :D Would be great if we could all get a BFP and all be bump buddies! That would be amazing!! ;) I think my 2WW has gone quite quick as I have had you lovely ladies to spend it with :D

aww yeah this really does help the waiting to fly past - i could easily spend all of my time here lol this is such a lovely thread too - so many lovely ladies - thank you :flower: :flower:

melly - im sorry i cant see anything but i think thats because the pic is blurry. im still hopeful for you FXd :hugs:

monkeygirl - loving the name :D welcome to our thread! im sorry for your loss :hugs: CD14 would be 5dpo for you is that right? might be a little early for symptoms but you never know. during my BFP cycle i started getting indigestion (which i never normally get) @ 5dpo and congestion :)

Paris - yey for adding your chart - i love a good nosey at them too :) your temps are looking fantastic! i would always start testing with a 10miu just to be sure?

justnowttc - sending :dust: to you too!! as for the EPO remember not to have it after O though as can cause uterine contractions :)

AFM - FF altered my O date and now Im 3dpo - yey! so will be testing 9th March @ 10dpo - might be a bit early but am going for it. FF might be a bit confused about my O date due to the temps so the 9th March could actually be 9dpo when i test. i got my BFP @ 11dpo last time but i know i wont wait til then, i cant stand the not knowing so i would rather test and know whether its a yes or no for that day lol

Alandsa: It sure is a lovely thread. All you ladies are great and so supportive! Thank you to you aswell :flower: :flower:

I'm so tired today! Been yawning all day and just feel drained! Still got mild cramps on and off but not too bad today :wacko: Feel like I could go to bed and sleep for a week! Lol!

Alandsa: It sure is a lovely thread. All you ladies are great and so supportive! Thank you to you aswell :flower: :flower:

I'm so tired today! Been yawning all day and just feel drained! Still got mild cramps on and off but not too bad today :wacko: Feel like I could go to bed and sleep for a week! Lol!

:hugs: :hugs: :flower:

aww those symptoms don't sound fun but... could be a good sign :D FXd!!

I'm with you Ex! I have 4 hours left at work today and I'm already dozing off at my desk :haha:

I had a hard time sleeping last night though -- was waking up every two hours or so.

:hugs: :hugs: :flower:

aww those symptoms don't sound fun but... could be a good sign :D FXd!!

They are not fun but if it's for a good cause then it will be worth it! Fxd! Hehe :D

I still have a small "lump" when I poke my lower abdomen, feels like Grissle then there is a "lump" type thing, I would really like to know what it is!! :wacko:

I'm with you Ex! I have 4 hours left at work today and I'm already dozing off at my desk :haha:

I had a hard time sleeping last night though -- was waking up every two hours or so.

Aww, I hope those 4 hours pass by quick for you hun then you can rest :hugs: I didn't sleep overly well last night either, had chronic heartburn and felt really sick :(

Thanks!! :hugs: I don't work weekends so I'm very glad its Friday!! This week has felt soooooooooo long but it's actually gone by pretty quickly!

Not that I am happy you had heartburn/were sick... but Im hoping its a good sign for you!!

Yay for the weekend! :yipee: Hehe :happydance:

I know what you mean hun, thank you. Fingers crossed! :dust:

Thanks for your support today, really needed it, not sure why I've been so down.

Had these cramps for hours now, they are really painfull. They feel like they are right inside, kind of at the top of my foo is you understand what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->