Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

melly: Can't really see anything from this end hun :hugs: I look forward to seeing the lines progress! :yipee:

I just worked something out..from my last Pregnancy, I didn't get a BFP until about a week after my AF was due. If that's the case and I do have a low HCG, then I won't even get a proper BFP until 12th March!! Really hope this is the case! :dust: That's if AF stays away on Monday!!

Thought I'd say hello. I mc in november and got a sort of af in feb so started my 3rd round clomid. I got pg with the 1st round but mmc at 9 weeks:(
I am hoping I will be + this month as been really trying, folly scanning all good and tested +opk on CD9!! had bms nerely every day too with preseed!
I was sick on wednesday afternoon for no reason but the nausea has passed now and I was CD14 so too early for symptoms surely?? I do have short cycles and tend to ov early, around cd9-11 it seems.
The only thing that was slightly worrying was that the last scan although it showed that my 27mm folly had burst, the lining of my womb was a bit thin. This may be becuase i ov slightly earlier on than most.
Good luck everyone, please say hi and will keep you posted on any good news!

monkeygirl: :hi: Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: What DPO are you on now and when do you plan on testing? :dust:

hi, thanks!! im CD16, 7DPO. too early, but feeling very hopeful!!
the folly scans were soooo cool!!

hi, thanks!! im CD16, 7DPO. too early, but feeling very hopeful!!
the folly scans were soooo cool!!

You're welcome :) Glad to hear you are feeling hopeful. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a :bfp: I have never had a Folly scan so I wouldn't know :( Lol.

melly: Can't really see anything from this end hun :hugs: I look forward to seeing the lines progress! :yipee:

Thanks ex, but I have to stop hoping now, and admit we haven't done it this cycle. Thought I would be OK about it, but feel kind of heartbroken. DH doesn't understand, he just wants me to stop testing as I'm costing us a fortune! Think he may be right, but for the wrong reason. Cramps are getting worse now, I just have to hope AF isnt heavy and painful. :cry: and looks like the b100 didnt work either.

Awww Melly, I am sorry that you are sad about this...I want to say to keep hope, but it sounds like you feel like AF is definitely coming?? :(

Hmmm Ex, I think that I may see a line!! do you have a digi that you can use??? Geez these tests have to be so hard on us!! lol

Melly, I can't see your picture too well either as it is blurry! Can you post a cleaner pic?? I love looking at these and am praying for BFPs for both of you!!

There was two lines there but I am not sure if it was an Evap or not. I don't have a digital, I am waiting until I get 2 definite lines before I get a digi as they are not cheap :( I know haha, I think if it doesn't happen this month, which I hope it does, that I'm not going to bother testing next time until AF is late :thumbup:

Oooh two lines?? That could def mean BFP!!! I get my BFPs late too it seems, so there is definitely still a good chance!! Good luck lady!! :)

Thanks ex, but I have to stop hoping now, and admit we haven't done it this cycle. Thought I would be OK about it, but feel kind of heartbroken. DH doesn't understand, he just wants me to stop testing as I'm costing us a fortune! Think he may be right, but for the wrong reason. Cramps are getting worse now, I just have to hope AF isnt heavy and painful. :cry: and looks like the b100 didnt work either.

You are not out until the :witch: actually arrives though hun :hugs: I have had cramps for the past few days and felt like AF was coming but they have eased off a bit today. I know it's heartbreaking but don't give up hope until AF does show hun :dust: I give up a few days ago remember but everyone told me it's not over yet.. ;)

I think AF must be coming jacksonmummy, Af is due tomorrow if my LP has stayed the same, so I should have had a + by now if I was going to get one. Its a good job I have to go and pick DS up from school now, and force myself to get on with it, cause I feel like curling up in bed and crying. Don't normally feel like this at the end of the 2ww, just having a bad one this time.

melly: I didn't get a Positive with my last BFP until AF was a week late. Maybe it's the same for you this cycle? Can only hope :hugs: xxx

No one is out!! Remember ... there hasn't been any :witch: sightings so you're all still in!

I really hope you get your BFPs. :flower:

AFM -- my temps have shot up so much in the past two days! I hope its a good sign...

I also had high temps in October last year and ended up getting AF lol so who knows. I'm going to test on Sunday with an IC... very tempted to go out and get an FRER as that it what I used when I got my BFP. I really don't want to spend the money if its just going to be negative though. *sigh*

Now that's a good looking chart! You should put the link in your Sig box, l love to nosey at everyone's charts!

LOL thank you! I hope its a good sign but I hate that I had such a big dip at 2dpo! :growlmad:

I'll add the link to my sig :) just for you melly! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->