Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Alandsa I can tell you really took time to help Ex with FF. Way to go! : ) thats what we're all here for and that why I love y'all!

Ex I don't get how you have so many "evap" lines. it's not fair!

Melly, I'm not sure what the high temps mean. You didn't have any more wine did you? Lol
Paris, Your chart doesnt look bad. Maybe test in the middle of those two different dates?

Dahlia: I know hun, it's really not fair. I can upload a picture if you want to see if you can spot it? Alandsa really helped with my chart, I have put it in my Signature but there's not much to it :haha: That's why I love BnB. All you ladies are so lovely and helpful :hugs:

I'm going for a walk to the Dentist now, see if I can get registered and get an appointment. Be back soon :D

Ex - nahh it looks fine without any temps, i did that for about a year lol! at the moment your temps are in Fahrenheit so check what your thermometer will measure in :)

yey for your chart in your siggy - i love it :happydance:

yeah post a piccy of your test so we can have a look - its really rubbish that you keep getting evaps. i remember reading something about the amount of time you hold the test into the wee and whether that could cause evaps? i think i read it on peeonastick.com

oh and have you actually started as CD1 i thought you were just spotting? FF likes you to wait til you are having proper flow before it counts you as having CD1? you never know you see, you could just be having breakthrough bleeding FXd!!

I have my cousin coming round to see me for lunch so will be nice to catch up with her. im hoping i dont randomly burst out crying again at the sight of a baby like i did yesterday :wacko:

my FF is finally starting to give me points in that pregnancy symptom estimator or what ever its called, feels like im getting closer!

I have got lots of creamy CM everyday and feeling slightly queasy when i wake up each morning like i feel all empty and queasy, strange! im looking out for symptoms such as strong smelling wee as that was a major sign for me last time :) i keep having a sniff after i have had a wee :haha: but i remember that last time i could just smell it whether i tried or not lol :wacko: anyway... thats nice for you all to know hehe!!

Congrats Babydreams!! That test looks great!

Paris, I am shocked you are able to hold off on testing...I know I wouldn't be able to ! :)

Alandsa: Thank you hun :D I have been trying to figure out how to centre my signatures but I haven't figured that out yet lol!

From what I read last night when I ordered my Thermometer, I think it's in Degrees Celcius?

With the FRER I only held it on for 5 seconds as that's what it says to do on the Instruction Leaflet? :wacko: It really is strange!

I did put Spotting into FF but it automatically decided it was CD1? I think it's still spotting as it's not actually leaking and it's like a pink/orange colour :blush: What is the maximum days Breakthrough bleeding can be? This isn't a normal AF, it's quite confusing!

Hope you have a lovely time with your cousin this afternoon and hope you don't get too emotional, I know the feeling though :hugs: Yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

14DPO HPT Tests *Evap on FRER* :(

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120305_100742.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-7.jpg

Congrats Babydreams!! That test looks great!

Paris, I am shocked you are able to hold off on testing...I know I wouldn't be able to ! :)

LOL I'd hate to test today, see a BFN and then get AF tomorrow!

And I've used soooo many tests in the past, I really don't want to waste any more. I've waited this long already, what's a few more days? :haha:

What's bothering me more is that I don't know when to expect AF! :growlmad: After mc, my LP went to only 11 days when I was usually 14. So I'm not sure if it'll go back to normal this cycle or stay at 11 days. I hate not knowing when to expect AF!

I'm sort of feeling crampy though, so I think she might be coming tomorrow. I normally never get cramps, but first cycle after mc, I was cramping a few days before so this seems right.

Guess I will just :coffee: lol

When will you be testing???

Well Ex, you are not the only one who gets the evaps! This morning's FRER was a BFN for me. :( So, the test yesterday was a false positive or evap. I was suspicious with it only being at 8dpo. Oh well, I am still early, only 9dpo today, so I'm not out yet. I will keep testing!!!!

Oh Ex! I do see the evap on the FRER. I also think I see something on the last ic?

You must be so confused! I'm confused for you! Maybe you make an appointment with your doctor and get bloods done?

babydreams: Oh no! :nope: Really sorry to hear you got an Evap aswell! :( Fingers crossed for that BFP! It's still early days for you yet! :D :dust:

Oh Ex! I do see the evap on the FRER. I also think I see something on the last ic?

You must be so confused! I'm confused for you! Maybe you make an appointment with your doctor and get bloods done?

It was one hell of a nasty Evap! I thought it was my BFP at first until I looked closer and it was stark white! :cry: I don't think they will do blood tests yet because of the "Spotting" I really don't know wether to class this as AF or not? :wacko:

babydreams: Oh no! :nope: Really sorry to hear you got an Evap aswell! :( Fingers crossed for that BFP! It's still early days for you yet! :D :dust:

Thanks Ex...I know you definitely understand how frustrating it is! lol

Hopefully the witch won't be coming for either of us!!!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks Ex...I know you definitely understand how frustrating it is! lol

Hopefully the witch won't be coming for either of us!!!!!!! :hugs:

You're welcome hun. I definetly know how Frustrating it is! Had about 3/4 of them this cycle now! Really annoying!!

I hope the :witch: stays away for us both aswell hun :dust: :hugs:

Well... I remember earlier in this thread, silverlizard had those few days of spotting and then AF came on full force. I'm not saying that is whats happening with you, but maybe she can help shed some light on this? :shrug:

I wish I had a crystal ball that would tell us what is going on! lol

Well... I remember earlier in this thread, silverlizard had those few days of spotting and then AF came on full force. I'm not saying that is whats happening with you, but maybe she can help shed some light on this? :shrug:

I wish I had a crystal ball that would tell us what is going on! lol

That could quite possibly be what is happening with me but I never spot 2 days before AF is due :wacko:

If three years ago someone would have told me I would be buying HPT's @ the Dollar Store I wouldn't have believed them--I thought that was for trashy people--Little did I know about TTC and how quickly it can all ad up month after month!! I tried to hide them in my shopping basket even which probably draws that much more attention to it LOL--Does your dollar store have them near the checkout?!? I had to even circle around a few times to wait for the aisle with the HPT's to be "clear" so no one was around me when I was getting them :blush:

Haha, I do the exact same thing when I go to the dollar store. I wanted some so badly this weekend but there was 100 people in there and everytime I went down the aisle somebody would be standing there. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->