Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

babydreams: Thank you hun :hugs: I think she is, will just have to see if it carries on how it is :cry:

Im sorry Ex!

Stupid :witch:!

Grrrr. Someone needs to push her off her broom :haha: She looks so smug flying on her broom. Look at the smiling face!!

Babydreams oh no! You still have time, 9 dpo is still really early. Could have been a glimpse of what's to come.

Paris, yes it is such a frustration not knowing what's going to happen. But I hope that your LP has lengthened anyways, but maybe you'll just never know because you might get what you want. I had cramping, but small ones. But they weren't AF type cramps...

Ex, I'd keep note of the spotting, but the first day of real flow should be CD 1. Hoping she stays away.

I just made my first appointment to get bloods done, but that's two weeks from now as I'm only 4 wks.

paris: Thank you hun. Yeah she definetly needs pushing off her broom!

Dahlia: Thank you hun, I have kept note of the spotting but it got heavier today so I'm classing today as CD1. Had to put "Protection" in just incase :blush:

Good luck with your blood tests in 2 weeks hun. Gosh, everything is 2 weeks with this Pregnancy malarky!! :nope: Lol!

Ex - thats rubbish that FF counted it as CD1, maybe it does it when your chart is new without other data in?

as for centering, you just highlight all of the text code that you want to centre and then click the button in the bar above the text box that has lots of lines, like in Word which will either justify it to the left, right or centre. It looks like lots of lines on top of each other underneath fonts (thats where it is now im writing this anyway)

if you have centigrade then you can change your FF chart settings to centigrade somehow in your settings i think.

mm it is really strange that you keep getting evaps :cry:

i dont even know how long breakthrough bleeding can be, but apparent;y can happen when you are pregnant but at the time your period would have been due. some have actual periods dont they?

With the FRER I only held it on for 5 seconds as that's what it says to do on the Instruction Leaflet? :wacko: It really is strange!

thank you :hugs: yes had a lovely time with my cousin and kept needing a wee all the time ha so hope its a good sign or maybe i have a problem lol

babydreams - aww hope you are okay! so sorry that the line has disappeared. sometimes the tests arent actually the same sensitivity s seeing as you got one so early maybe you tested with a very sensitive test?

Paris - aww hope you are doing okay waiting, im hopeful for you! yeah cramps can also be a good sign, i had cramps with my BFP

Alandsa: If I remember correctly, it's actually classing today as CD2 as I put spotting in for yesterday and today? :wacko:

Oohh thank you!! I think I managed to centre it with your help! :hugs:

I'll have a look on FF and see if I can change the Thermometer degrees etc to Celcius.

Yeah it's really strange that I keep getting evaps but I have decided, this cycle I'm not testing until AF is late, then I'm going to use a £1 test as that is what I used last time I got my BFP and I don't think I have ever had an Evap on one of those.

Yeah I have heard that some ladies have periods whilst they are Pregnant but I think this is actually AF as they feel like AF cramps, although they have eased a little now as I had some Paracetomol. I don't know wether to take an Evening Primrose Oil tablet with my Pregnacare or not? :wacko:

Glad you had a lovely time with your cousin hun, needing a wee a lot is a good sign! Fingers crossed!! :dust:

oh yes you're right its CD2 now, still strange seeing as you put in spotting. oh well, if it turns out not to be you can amend it :)

yeah maybe get one of those £1 tests and see what they do. so when do you think you should be late? mm im not sure about EPO yet just incase you might be pregnant, do you usually have them to ease PMT? you should probably know either way in a couple of days hopefully

hehe yep lots of wees for me and i keep sniffing them lmao! :haha: but dont think its the same as last time. im not sure when to test i feel like i want to start testing soon just to make me feel like its getting close lol

Thanks Alandsa! I'm doing great actually -- don't really mind waiting :) It's only a few more days. I was really excited to test before, but as soon as my temps dropped... it completely changed my mind!

If AF shows, I got a two pack of FRERs for next month! lol

Alandsa: Today would be CD1 not CD2, can I amend it back to CD1? :wacko: Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to FF and don't have a clue where to start :haha:

If today doesn't end up being CD1 then tomorrow will be classed as late, but I definetly think today is CD1, will know for sure later when I go to "change" :blush: I normally have Paracetomol to ease PMS yeah as they get quite painful :(

Nothing wrong with sniffing your wee :haha: If it's a sign then go for it ;) Start testing whenever you feel you are ready hun :hugs: Good luck and keep us informed :dust:

Paris - thats so good that you dont mind waiting :) but to be honest your temp hasnt really dropped that much at all and its actually gone back up :) could it be an implantation dip seeing as its 10dpo too?

yes of course you can amend it. so add today as menses 'light / medium' or which ever it is and then you can add yesterday as spotting and see if that changes it

there is another more complicated way to change it if the above doesn't work:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/How-to-change-your-cycle-start-date.html

i can talk you through it if it gets a bit confusing, took me a while to understand how to do it :)

aww that doesn't sound fun to need painkillers for AF, is it any worse after MC?

I'm wee sniffing a plenty here, almost as bad as your cervix checking :haha: i feel like they should do a smiley of someone checking their cervix lol

well im 5dpo today and last cycle i noticed what might be a implantation dip around 9dpo so hoping something similar again this time then (or earlier would be even better lol) will definitely test of if see a ID but might actually start at 7dpo just for getting into the flow of it :)

Sorry Ex!!....Darn witch!!!

Paris, I think I am going to wait until early next week. I tend to not get a BFP until very close to expected day of period. I say that now, but who knows if I will cave and test earlier ! lol

Alandsa: Thank you hun, it's gone back to CD1 now :D I have always needed painkillers for my AF as I get severe cramping, it's awful! I must say though, since MC they haven't been half as bad :wacko:

Haha I don't think I'm going to bother checking my Cervix anymore, doesn't really achieve anything for me :haha: Has your sniffing sense increased yet? ;)

I hope you get a nice Implantation dip hun :dust:

I just took my "protection" out and there was hardly anything there! Had what looked like EWCM on it, it was stretchy :blush:

jacksonsmommy: Thank you hun :hugs: I don't know what is going on with my body at the moment :haha: Not sure wether it's the actual witch or not :shrug:

Well... I remember earlier in this thread, silverlizard had those few days of spotting and then AF came on full force. I'm not saying that is whats happening with you, but maybe she can help shed some light on this? :shrug:

I wish I had a crystal ball that would tell us what is going on! lol

That could quite possibly be what is happening with me but I never spot 2 days before AF is due :wacko:

It's never happened to me before either, and definitely not starting early and going on for days like that... it was really weird. I guess after a loss your cycles can be a bit strange for a while.

So sorry the witch got you anyway... here's hoping for this cycle. :hugs:

silver: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm not sure wether to class it as the witch or not at the moment :wacko: It's really strange!!

paris: Yay for the name change! :happydance: Hopefully we'll be blessed with a Miracle for my birthday next month :happydance:

Ex - All those evap lines have to be excruciating! I'm so sorry dear. Tried to read as much as I could of the thread from the weekend - did AF ever fully come for you or are you still testing? I had AF symptoms up to 16DPO when I FINALLY got a BFP... Maybe you could just be gearing up??

Paris - BABY DUST ALL OVER THAT STICK YOU'LL WEE ON! Kudos on being able to wait. I used 6 different pregnancy tests before try #6 came up positive. Way to not blow all your money on pregnancy tests ; )

Babydreams - sorry to hear about your loss before. I too suffered a m/c at 10 weeks. Found out that the "sac" had never grown passed 6 weeks, possible blighted ovum. Can't believe you got evap lines on BOTH tests! Don't let FRER fool you, I didn't test positive until 16 dpo myself.

Alandsa - I'm so glad you mentioned strong scented wee! I've been FREAKING out lately because all the pregnancy symptoms I was sure I was feeling have completely disappeared. Even the bloating... But I still have strong wee even though I'm drinking bottle after bottle of water. Phew... at least there's something else to calm my fears... Besides clean undies.. Thanks again!

Paris, I'm not totally sure, but you might be able to qualify that dip of yours as implantation. I am waiting for you to test! but I completely understand your need to wait.

Alandsa, I always have a hard time checking my cervix. I haven't checked it in a while. I'm glad you had fun with your cousin. I would love to see my cousin, but she lives 5 hours away : ( Lots of weeing is good!

Ex- I want to know what's going on with your cycle! At least the flow has haulted.

Justnow, you need a ticker so we can keep track! lol
I know it's early, but I don't feel many symptoms : /

justnowttc- yey for strong smelling wee! yes like you say, even when you drink lot of fluids you still have it. i wonder if its hormones that causes it. i keep thinking i have it but i will know it if / when it comes again :)

as for preg symptoms coming and going, they tend to do that a bit anyway some say? why are our bodies so confusing lol

Paris - yes i caught you lol there is no sneaking a name change up on me :haha: what a great idea though so we can all stay together :hugs:

Ex - well less AF pain is something good that has come of such a heartbreaking time. lol have you not found much difference in your cervix? tbh i usually find the most difference around O time. if you look at my chart you will see it seemed quite a good indicator. but the rest of my cycle i dont bother checking.

lol no the sniffing sense seems about the same, think i am just imaging things though but hopefully when the smelly wee comes i will know it lol

i nearlly cried again a minute ago looking at a nice photo - wtf?? :wacko: either Im going mad or full of emotions lol

thats great news that your AF isnt really here - im cautiously excited for you hun! FXd!! :dust: that it is the hide and seek baby! oooh speaking of which i think i saw a smiley for that ........ :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->