Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Oh Ex just read about the AF. Sorry love. Baby dust to the next time! You are all champions you beautiful women who keep the faith. I mean you too Melly and Paris (although I'm still holding out super hope for Paris ;))

Does everyone on here who is ttc and haven't gotten their bfp use Pre-Seed? I do completely vouch for it! Pretty sure the DF and I only got to DTD the day of/before O since I had it so miscalculated. Still wound up with a BfP, always used Pre-Seed for the BD'ing this cycle as well. Sorry if I'm singing a tune you already know all the words to...

THANK YOU Alandsa and Dahlia for the advice. Still losing my mind, but on a positive note now... Considering this pregnancy like the U.S. Justice System considers criminals... Healthy until proven otherwise!

Oh and Dahl I'm finally at 11 posts (including this one) so I just started trying to find a siggy! The last one I got didn't fit :( Finding my own RIGHT NOW!!

justnowttc: Evaps are awful! Definetly put me off being a poasaholic :haha: If what I have now is AF, it's a very strange cycle, I started spotting on Saturday and still have it today but it got a bit heavier today but there's not enough to wear protection? :wacko: I'll do another test when the bleeding stops just to make sure :) I have never used Pre-seed.

Dahlia: I want to know just as much as you do hun, it's really strange! Hopefully by tomorrow we will know something one way or another.

Alandsa: Yeah I suppose something good did come out of a bad situation. I have to be greatful for that I suppose :) No I didn't find much difference in my cervix apart from hard/soft etc and the odd couple of times it went really high so I could just about reach it but that's about it. Lol :wacko: Hope your super smelling sense comes soon, I can't wait to see your BFP :dust: Thank you hun, yeah It doesn't feel/look like proper AF so I really have no idea what is going on, it's only today that is was due though so maybe tomorrow it might be heavier? :shrug: Wow, cool emotion.. :argh:

ex - my AF is not normal for me either. Its really light (TMI coming up!) about half a tampon all day. Just changed it after bath and I have all EWCM attached to it! My boobs still hurt, normally they might hurt in the run up to AF, but not once shes here. and then there are my high temps too. Just want to get back to normal!

We use conceive plus.

ex - my AF is not normal for me either. Its really light (TMI coming up!) about half a tampon all day. Just changed it after bath and I have all EWCM attached to it! My boobs still hurt, normally they might hurt in the run up to AF, but not once shes here. and then there are my high temps too. Just want to get back to normal!

We use conceive plus.

It is really strange how our AF's are not normal! I haven't really had to put a tampon in all day! I put one in for about an hour just incase but it was the same as yours, hardly anything on it and EWCM :wacko: Have you classed it as CD1/CD2? I was going to class mine as CD1 but I don't think it is..it's really confusing!! I still have a little "lump" in my lower abdomen aswell and at the moment I keep getting like little fluctations down there :shrug:

I classed yesterday as cd1, although its light I think its heavy enough to call it a 'flow' and its mainly red. My right boob is really giving me some jip!

Thanks to all you ladies...it's disappointing but not over yet! I'm trying to just be patient--easier said than done!! LOL

Good luck with tomorrow test babydreams--Bring back those lines!!

Ex - yeah it's really odd how both of your AFs aren't normal. Hopefully the witch stats away today. At least your cervix checking told you soft or firm that's a good sign :) what do you think the little lump is?

Melly - hoping your flow doesn't progress as proper flow and is just some heavy breakthrough bleeding. Especially as your temps are high and you have different symptoms, with your boobs still being sore

Babydreams - good luck testing this morning :dust:

Justnowttc - it's natural to be worried I say :) I'm scared I won't be excited to get another BFP since my MC. I had a big melt down about it last night to DH but feeling better now. It's all part of the grieving process I think. Yes I have used something similar to pre-seed called conceive plus, it's brilliant, except for EWCM days when its too slippy lol (sorry TMI!)

I cracked and tested at 6dpo lol unsurprisingly it was a BFN lol I have some new tests and just wanted to wee on them lol the dye looks really dark in the control line compared to others I've used

I have had a huge dip on my chart. Hoping it's an implantation dip. When I got my BFP I only has a small one. My first temp this morning was 36.20 but thought that can't be right and used the other side of my tongue as my mouth was dry so thought maybe I was mouth breathing on that side of my mouth lol and then got 36.40 so still a good dip FXd

melly: Looks like we are cycle buddies. :)

Alandsa: The :witch: did indeed get me :cry: I have no idea what the lump is, maybe the build up of AF getting ready to attack me? :( Fingers crossed the dip in your temp is Implantation! :dust:

Aww no I'm sorry Ex :( :cry: I want to kick that smug witch off her broom!

Thank you, will see what happens - not sure I feel preggo but it's early days

Alandsa: Maybe we shouldn't try so hard next time round, did everything, tracked Ovulation, BD'd around the fertile times, I quit smoking 6 weeks ago, cut down on Caffeine, and we still failed! :cry: I wish we all could kick the smug little thing off her broom!

Yeah it's only days hun :hugs: Fingers crossed :dust:

My temps rose today again :/ and no AF yet. I feel super crampy though like she's coming and am too scared to test lol

I guess my LP is back to normal cause if it stayed at 11 days like last month, I would be getting her today. If its back to normal, she's due Saturday. I think I'm going to hold out testing still :/

Ex - Awww hope you have something nice planned to look after yourself when feeling all crappy. It's such a rubbish game this isn't it, somehow it just doesn't always work? I always wonder whether it did fertilise but didn't implant or what actually is happening in there. I suppose they say the implanting bit is the hardest bit but who knows why that doesn't always work

I have heard of some people using baby Asprin to help implantation but I'm a bit scared to do anything like that.

Thank you hun, yes not long left to wait now. I don't want to wish the days away either as I'm off work til Thursday so want to try and enjoy not being at work lol

My cousin has a gorgeous little baby and I really want to visit again whilst I'm off but I'm a bit scared I might just cry out of the blue! She is like me in not having experience of babies before having her own so she said I'm welcome to come and have a hold of hers and learn what it's all about. She is only 2mths so would be so lovely but I'm a bit scared and I'm not sure it would be fair to tell her about my MC but if I cry I will have to lol

Paris - your temps look brilliant. That dip may have been implantation! I'm holding out hope for you! So you going to wait til Saturday then? I don't know how you do it lol when did you get your last BFP? (sorry if I have already asked this...) :wacko:

Alandsa: Don't have anything planned hun, I guess just wait AF out and try again? :( It is a rubbish game, most of my friends from the good old days in school have had babies, some have even had two! A few of my friends are expecting now, I just think to myself how the hell do they do it so easily!

I don't think I would touch Baby Aspirin unless the Doctor suggested it, I'll stick to Pregnacare which seems to be doing naff all!

Yeah, good idea not to wish your days away, especially if you have a nice break from work lol :)

It is hard to see other babies when you desperately want your own. Nice of your cousin though to let you go and visit when you want, I have been brought up around babies all my life so I know how to look after them etc, was forever babysitting, I used to love it and just thought to myself, one day this will be me with "our" baby in my arms, not someone else's all the time!

I think I am going to wait until Saturday :) last time I got a faint bfp at 10dpo, that's why I was going to test this past Sunday :/

I feel like I'll test and get AF a few hours later. I hate when that happens lol

Ok, hope someone is out there cause I'm freaking and panicking and dont know what to do!!! OMG I'm shaking!!!!!

My boobs still hurt, bleeding only spotting after 2 days of light bleeding. Decided to get a cheapie test while out to tell my head to stop being stupid! and got a faint +. will take pic when I stop shaking!!!!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/asdatest.jpg

what does it mean. Am I MC'ing again???

melly: Omg!!! I totally see the second line!!!! I think the bleeding you had was Breakthrough Bleeding and you are not Pregnant!!! I hope so!! :happydance: Take another test in the morning and hopefully it will be darker :dust: xxx

rang the epu, and need to go get a blood test at the gp. omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm scared. I was drinking at the weekend too

rang the epu, and need to go get a blood test at the gp. omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm scared. I was drinking at the weekend too

When is your Appointment at the Doctors hun? Good luck!!!! :dust: I'm sure the drink at the weekend won't have done any harm, some people drink without knowing they are pregnant, some drink throughout their pregnancy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->