Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

babydreams: That looks like a BFP to me. Can't wait to see tomorrows tests! :dust:

Alandsa: Thank you for taking the time to find me some BBT links :hugs: I really appreciate it. I think I will order one, the only problem is, what if I miss CD1? :wacko: xx

Thanks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up until the line gets darker!

You're welcome hun. I look forward to seeing the lines getting darker :D

babydreams, that test looks really promising to me! Keeping everything crossed that it gets darker, but it looks like a positive alright. :D

babydreams, that test looks really promising to me! Keeping everything crossed that it gets darker, but it looks like a positive alright. :D

Thanks! We will see in the next few days, and I will post my tests!

The app on my phone is a ff one, it's just a lot simpler than the main web page.

melly: I'll give the app on my phone a go, see how things work out.

My "spotting" has calmed down again now! I'm really confused, would rather it just make it's mind up as to wether it's coming or going! :nope:

Ex - don't worry about MC stats because you tick the symptom 'miscarriage' for the first day of your MC and that will tell FF that it's not a normal cycle

Plus when you analyse data you can tick which cycles to include or not, do you can exclude the MC cycle as it will have a longer luteal phase obviously

As for adding the link to your chart. On the FF chart page at the top there are a number of headings. Click 'sharing' then click graphical ticker. You can set up a ticker. One is like mine and the other is like Mellys. See if that works and if not I can explain it more :)

Also the app is loads easier to use for data entry but I like to go to the website to look at my graph and to use the data analysis features :)

Melly - oh that's interesting, it just helps then to know what the range is for AF. It shows up in the row that is called 'stats' under your chart

Sorry Melly about AF. I know it's not what you wanted, but in two weeks you'll be at it again! I looked at your chart and it didn't seem to notify you that AF was on her way, no big drop. <-- and reading more I found out your wine caused that ; )

Alandsa, Your symptoms are sounding good. It must ave been nice to get off to a wedding. You are cracking me up with this "twinkly" talk.

Ex, yeah I would make sure to get a BBT therm, and read up : ) I do like my FF iphone app.

Silver- nice to hear from you, though I'm sorry they couldn't get you in to an earlier appointment. I wonder if there are any natural things you could try in the meantime, before your appointment.. have you researched anything at all?

Babydreams!!!! Those pictures look great! Are you sure on O date? I felt the same way with my light + at 9 DPO, and I just tested again today and it's gotten darker yet. So I'm going to say congratulations! :flower:

Sorry Melly about AF. I know it's not what you wanted, but in two weeks you'll be at it again! I looked at your chart and it didn't seem to notify you that AF was on her way, no big drop. <-- and reading more I found out your wine caused that ; )

Alandsa, Your symptoms are sounding good. It must ave been nice to get off to a wedding. You are cracking me up with this "twinkly" talk.

Ex, yeah I would make sure to get a BBT therm, and read up : ) I do like my FF iphone app.

Silver- nice to hear from you, though I'm sorry they couldn't get you in to an earlier appointment. I wonder if there are any natural things you could try in the meantime, before your appointment.. have you researched anything at all?

Babydreams!!!! Those pictures look great! Are you sure on O date? I felt the same way with my light + at 9 DPO, and I just tested again today and it's gotten darker yet. So I'm going to say congratulations! :flower:

Thanks!

Yes pretty sure about O date, it couldn't possibly have been earlier than that day at least! Last Saturday the 25th I got my first positive OPK in the afternoon. The day before it was negative in the afternoon. OPKs stayed positive Sun afternoon and Mon morning, and by Mon night they were neg. My temp dropped Saturday and spiked on Sunday (and stayed up after Sun). So FF says I O'd Sat, and I tend to agree lol.

I can't wait to test tomorrow but I am also very nervous about it!!! :wacko:

Finally made it to the dollar store to get some cheapie tests and OPK's--For some reason I find it so embarrassing to buy those there but Oh well hopefully that was the first and last time LOL

Finally made it to the dollar store to get some cheapie tests and OPK's--For some reason I find it so embarrassing to buy those there but Oh well hopefully that was the first and last time LOL

omg blakesmom, I was in the $ store today too, and while standing in line I saw some pregnancy tests next to me. I actually stroked it while it was hanging there on the rack, like I thought of purchasing it or something. Then I thought how stupid I must have looked to others there. Just shows how much I feel pregnant! lol

But yeah, I sort of felt silly buying HPTs from there, but oh well! I have major issues buying expensive things, so $ store as just as good.

If three years ago someone would have told me I would be buying HPT's @ the Dollar Store I wouldn't have believed them--I thought that was for trashy people--Little did I know about TTC and how quickly it can all ad up month after month!! I tried to hide them in my shopping basket even which probably draws that much more attention to it LOL--Does your dollar store have them near the checkout?!? I had to even circle around a few times to wait for the aisle with the HPT's to be "clear" so no one was around me when I was getting them :blush:

I'm confused. My temp is still high? What's going on???
Any news from todays testers????

Melly I had a cycle where my temps stayed high until the last day of AF and then it started to drop. Not sure what it means though :/

Alandsa: Thank you so much for your help and advice, It's really appreciated. It's just that I would rather get used to it all now before we start trying again and then I'm not confusing myself on the last minute :haha:

Dahlia: I ordered a BBT Therm from Amazon last night, should be here on Friday. :D

I tested with 3 tests today, two were Negative and FRER was a very bad Evap! (White Line) Came up before the 3 minute mark! I thought it was Positive but no...tricked me again! :cry:

My temps rose a bit today but I still don't feel comfortable testing :/ if my LP stays at 11 days, then AF is due tomorrow. If it goes back to my usual 14 days, AF won't show until Friday. If it doesn't show by Friday, I guess I'll test on Saturday? :shrug:

paris: Hope AF stays away for you hun :hugs: Thank you :) Nope, still spotting :( xx

Ex - sorry for the evap :( I imagine that was a horrible trick :( yeah it's best to get used to FF early and gives you something to play with whilst you are waiting lol have you managed to do anymore with it?

Melly - I think my temps stayed elevated during my MC bleeding but maybe this can happen for a while after too?

Paris - good luck for testing. Sorry it's not clear how many days you need to wait, it must be frustrating. Would that be the same for all of us after MC?

Alandsa: Thank you hun, they are nasty things!! :( I have entered some details into FF but I have no idea if it's right or not. Going to try and put it in my signature and see what you think :wacko: Looks strange as I have no temps on the graph :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->