Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

ex - I couldn't get a BTT round here and was desperate to try temping the other month so just got one that was one point eg 39.7. It has worked fine for me, and shows when I've O'd.

Babydreams looks like we have another BFP!!!!!!! Congratulations!

LOL I'm being a bit thick here, but how does my ticker know is cd1? I've not told it yet! I've just realised that I had a 28 day cycle!!!!! its normally 25!!!

Alandsa: I can't sleep on my back, as far as I'm aware, I always sleep on my stomach with my mouth closed :haha: I think I'm pinpointing tomorrow as CD1 depending how things go :cry: It's still not leaking but it seems to be getting darker :( I have just ordered a BBT from amazon ready :)

melly: We got a normal digital thermometer aswell but not sure what point it is as I have never used a Thermometer before. I have just ordered a proper BBT one from Amazon and it should arrive Friday 9th March. How do you temp hun? Orally or the other one? I need all the information I can get lol :blush:

Yeah I'm sure you will be fine for oral temping. I usually put it right underneath my tongue into the corner of the underneath so it's as far in as possible and have found it fine

Temping from the bum :shock: lol

Just orally, I'm a bit frigid and tend to not put things up my orifices:haha:

I take it as soon as I wake up, before getting out of bed. My thermometer keeps the last temp stored in it, and when I get up, I check what it was and plot it into FF, via my mobile.

I have found that if I have wine, the next day my temp spikes (prob why todays is high despite being cd1)

If DS gets up in the night, I now tell DH he has to go otherwise it will mess my temps up!!!!:haha:

Alandsa: I'll see how things go Orally, thank you hun :hugs: I wonder if I took my temp now with the Digital it would work out if today is CD1 or not! :haha:

melly: I'll just have to remember to take it each morning, I know how dopey I am in a morning :haha: Aww poor DH lol, I guess a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do though :D

It would be really hard to know what the temp meant. Some have such higher temps at CD1 than others. There is general guidance such as temps under 36.30 being your follicular / preO phase and above 36.30 being your luteal phase. But it's really what your temps look like compared to your other temps that matter

It also isn't just your body temperature but your body's resting temp that you are using as this is the temp which best reflects the change due to hormones and also has many other variables controlled as you have just been asleep

FF have a great booklet that will help explain it all
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/ffhandbook.html

And check out their FAQ section too

Alandsa: Thank you for all your help and advice hun. It's really appreciated. I will have a read on FF and see what information I can gather before BBT arrives on Friday :haha: x

Glad to help :D I'm excited to see your chart. Have you added your period dates for the last couple of periods? I did that and it was helpful as it shows you on each cycle the earliest date and latest your period has come relative to that cycle

never thought to do that, I should really add my back periods too

Alandsa: Ooo I didn't think of that :haha: I'll have to figure out how to upload it to here :o I haven't added any dates into it yet, my last cycle was normal but the one before that was before we found out we were pregnant so there would be a huge gap? :wacko:

my last cycle with the mc has made my stats weird too.
All plotted in now. I thought I was really regular with O date and 25 day cycles, but as I put ones in further back, I'm not at all!

I'm just having a look on FF now but I have absolutely no idea what to do lol! :wacko:

Have you gone into your chart. You just click on the date and then a list. Should come up of things you can enter. There is a tutorial on there too. I find the app on my phone easier to use than the actual web site.

Oh wow!!! I can actually see a line in both tests in that first pic!! :D congratulations!!

I can see a line in todays test in all photos!! It's not unheard of to get a line at 8dpo is it? :)

You won't have left over hcg or else you wouldn't have ovulated, as I understand

Does the line have colour to it or is it hard to see. It came up in the 5mins then that's good isn't it?

The one from today definitely has color, it's a pink line. The first one doesn't actually have a line at all, something with the pixels made that one weird. Trust me, I squinted, held it up to different lights, etc. LOL

babydreams: That looks like a BFP to me. Can't wait to see tomorrows tests! :dust:

Alandsa: Thank you for taking the time to find me some BBT links :hugs: I really appreciate it. I think I will order one, the only problem is, what if I miss CD1? :wacko: xx

Thanks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up until the line gets darker!

Have you gone into your chart. You just click on the date and then a list. Should come up of things you can enter. There is a tutorial on there too. I find the app on my phone easier to use than the actual web site.

Yeah I'm on the chart bit now hun, I'll have a browse through the different options and see what it said, I don't think I'm quite at CD1 yet but I really have no idea, i'm confused at the moment what's going on lol! If I can't work the site then I'll track it on my phone x

ex - I couldn't get a BTT round here and was desperate to try temping the other month so just got one that was one point eg 39.7. It has worked fine for me, and shows when I've O'd.

Babydreams looks like we have another BFP!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Thanks, I sure hope so...:wacko:

my last cycle with the mc has made my stats weird too.
All plotted in now. I thought I was really regular with O date and 25 day cycles, but as I put ones in further back, I'm not at all!

Yes FF gets really confused with a miscarriage. You would think it would be easier as they actually have the option to choose "miscarriage" on the Specifics tab. It completely screwed my cycles up because I had a "68 day cycle" with the MMC. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->