Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Blood test tomorrow morning at drs, then need to get them checked again on Friday.

Omg good luck hun! :dust: I really hope this is your BFP! :hugs: :dust: xxx

Melly - hopefully its breakthrough bleeding FXd and apparently drinking in the first week or two isn't as bad because it takes the stored blood from the lining not your circulation?? I read that somewhere

Good luck for the blood test and let's hope it's your sticky bean this time! :dust:

Paris - eeek I don't know how you aren't testing lol although I appreciate how scary it is. I like to know either way and then I can look forward again. I know that's not always easy though :hugs:

Ex - Awww you should treat yourself to something nice that you wanted or that you wouldn't normally do. Yeah most of my school friends have babies too but most of my current friends don't so I'm glad my cousin is going to show me the ropes lol I think I'm worried I might start getting too emotional if I feel all maternal towards her baby like anyone would lol I got all emotional when I saw a nice photo of a puppy that made me feel all loving lol oh dear lol!!

Alandsa: I don't really feel like treating myself at the moment to be honest, I would rather just curl up in a ball in a corner somewhere. Hey ho, life goes on! :)

Glad your cousin is going to show you the ropes, hopefully when you get your BFP in a week or so, you'll be a natural! ;) Aww, puppies are cute enough to make anyone cry hehe, must be baby making you emotional :thumbup:

wow melly!! I see the second line!! You must be so excited for the blood test tomorrow!

I'm scared, confused and wont let myself get excited until I know my hcg levels are rising. I knew something was wrong yesterday when I just started crying watching everyone loves Raymond!

LOL!

Will you be taking another test tomorrow morning? Maybe get a digi?? :dust:

Hi Everyone!! Man, I am gone for a long weekend and boy do I miss a lot!!

Congrats to Dahlia, and Justnow for your BFPs!!! Whoohoo! First ones for this thread yay!!! And now it looks like you too Melly!! I will be waiting too, to hear about your hcg levels! Everything will be ok, a little bit of drinking at the very start shouldnt hurt anything! Happy dance for all of you and baby dust for a healthy 9 months!! :happydance:

Ex, are you still spotting or is it an all out flow now? Hugs to you as you figure out whats going on!!

Alandsa, Jacksonsmommy, and Paris, cant wait till you all start testing soon! Hope we get some more BFPs!!! Lots of babydust as yall wait it out!!!

Silver and Blakesmom, what cycle day are you on now? How are you guys doing waiting to O again? Silver I cant believe they pushed your apt that far back!! I would be pissed too! Do they have a list they can put you on in case of cancelations? Sounds like the military docs here!! I wasnt even going to have my first apt until 12 wks, by the time they could fit me in! Went in at almost 11 wks with the spotting and they did the sonogram and said everything looked ok, made a note on my chart that I was only 5/6 wks and sent me home....2 days later went back in and said there was nothing there but a sack :/....woulda been nice to have known that a few wks earlier, like you would at a normal office!! With DD we had a midwife apt at 4/5 wks, then met the doc and first sonogram at 8/9 wks... But I guess it depends on who you get here, or how busy they are...my friend who is now 15 wks was seen by her doc and had a sonogram at 7 wks! (maybe the key is to tell them I have NO IDEA when I got preggo!! Haha cause well she didnt!)

AFM: Paris was AMAZING!!!! Didnt get to see everything on our list but still saw most of the highlights! I was so bummed to come back, I really fell in love with the city and well France itself! I will post some pics soon! I also linked my chart (i think) to my sig and have started temping.... trying to decide if I should go buy some cheapy opk sticks because I completely screwed up my CBFM this month lol! forgot when I reset it for my period that I had to do it in the morning "window", now its wanting me to test late at night/early am...and I cant reset it past day 5.....argh!!!

At least my stuff from early pregnancy should be here...yay for more preseed and bulk hpt!!!

tiptoes - SO GLAD you had such a good time!! I have been to Paris twice and I still haven't seen everything!! It is my favourite city in the entire world (hence my username lol) When I went the first time, I didn't know much about the city... when I got back, I started to study the history, so when I went back (March 2011), it was even more fascinating for me!! I'm not sure if you got to venture out of the city itself, but my favourite place EVER was Versailles. It was magical. We spent the entire day there and it was SO HARD to leave.

Will you be going back?

I will definitely be going back again for a 3rd time... just don't know when! LOL I really want to go to London next. Was thinking about it this year, but it will be just too expensive with the Olympics going on soon.

tiptoes: Aunt Flo entered the building :( Really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in Paris. I have only been there once, we took my Grandma there just before she passed away. At least she had a good holiday to leave with good memories. :) Disneyland Paris was amazing as we were only young, might not have been that exciting if we were older :haha:

Omg Melly, I definitely see the second line!! I am praying for you that this is your BFP!!! Let us know what the blood tests tell you!!! :) Good Luck hun!!

Aw darnit Ex! Well I know you'll be on top of things (literally and figuratively :haha:) this next O with your BBTing and OPKing. But wow I am so proud of you for making those lifestyle changes in your life.

Paris, I absoultely am rooting for your BFP! I think the dip you had was implantation, and I'm so happy your LP is probably back to normal. Makes for better baby chances : )

Alandsa, I am liking the dip! I Hope it is for you!!!! : )

Melly- OMG OMG OMG!!! That is a for sure pink line! When was the last time you tested? The fact that you were bleeding before, and only got your + today means the hcg has been building up! Good luck hun at the docs!

I will catch up again later on the others, I have to go feed the baby that I sit for!

Dahlia: Thank you so much hun :hugs: I can't wait for my BBT to arrive, I want to get practising :haha: I feel a bit down that AF arrived after those nasty Evaps I thought were my BFP but life goes on I guess? :dust:

I have not tested since sat, I did 3 tests, 2 in the am, one at night and got what I thought was an evap, remember the one with the hair in the pic! I knew my boobs never hurt when af comes!

Ex- your af sounds as weird as mine, you never know!

Tiptoes, I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Paris. I would love to go there someday! It always looks so beautiful. I've only been to Italy and Switzerland. Traveling is great for the cultural aspects of our lives! I love seeing the way other people live, and sometimes I want to stay there and live right with them haha. Glad your TTC products are ready to be used coming up!

That is just ridiculous that they didn't tell you about the size of your baby at your 12 wk sono! I am sorry for that.

Melly: AF is in full flow today (I think) Looks more red, heavier and has got tiny clots :blush: (sorry tmi) I'm still going to test once the bleeding stops just to be sure, if it's negative then I'll start taking Evening Primrose Oil.

Hi everyone. I hope it's okay to join you. We lost our baby girl in December and we will be TTC this month. I am hoping for a quick BFP, but a BFP at any time would be good!

Right now I'm at CD 7, I'm hoping to O next week.

Hi everyone. I hope it's okay to join you. We lost our baby girl in December and we will be TTC this month. I am hoping for a quick BFP, but a BFP at any time would be good!

Right now I'm at CD 7, I'm hoping to O next week.

Hiya hun. Welcome to the thread :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss hun. I wish you all the best on your TTC journey and hope you get a BFP soon :thumbup:

Welcome ducky! We all understand loss here, and I am sorry for yours. My loss was also in December. How has your cycle been since? I think we've all notices here that at least the first period was a bit odd, but others here have evened out and got their BFPs!

Our list on page one has a lot of the ladies who are hoping for a BFP, but I haven't heard from a lot of them in a while! Updates ladies!

parisprincess

Dahlia2007 - our first :bfp:

lilblossom

JerseyBean

Mrs_t2

blakesmom

jllpoo

silverlizard

babybeanz

shannylp

Nitengale

jacksonsmommy