Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi girls! Thanks for the warm welcome! I bled on and off for about 5 or 6 weeks after we lost Tess. Then I had a regular cycle and this last one just ended yesterday. It was pretty regular, no cramps, though, which is weird, and one day longer than usual. I'm scared to death to try again, but what will happen will happen.

It's just so hard to have to go through it all again...

hello Ducky and sorry for you loss.

Dahlia I am in tww as my app is predicting my ovulation between 3/4 and 3/6. I think i already o'ed but got another positive opk today so who knows lol.

tiptoes - SO GLAD you had such a good time!! I have been to Paris twice and I still haven't seen everything!! It is my favourite city in the entire world (hence my username lol) When I went the first time, I didn't know much about the city... when I got back, I started to study the history, so when I went back (March 2011), it was even more fascinating for me!! I'm not sure if you got to venture out of the city itself, but my favourite place EVER was Versailles. It was magical. We spent the entire day there and it was SO HARD to leave.

Will you be going back?

I will definitely be going back again for a 3rd time... just don't know when! LOL I really want to go to London next. Was thinking about it this year, but it will be just too expensive with the Olympics going on soon.

Paris, I would looove to go back!! We are thinking about it next year and spending 2 days at Disney Paris for DD, we didnt go at all this trip but stayed in the city area. If we do that, then I would also add 1-2 days for more city time, and to visit Versailles. We didnt get to go there either :(, I wanted to but not high on hubbys list haha, and it was a bit outside the city as well. I love the whole Marie Antoinette Era though, I always have.

We also want to visit Italy and Greece in one trip, and England and Ireland in another, so we will have to see. Only have a year and a half left here, and wont be able to afford another big trip for a while, lol. Really considering using ALL of our income tax next year just to travel...but if we get prego we have to think about baby due dates a few months to recieve a passport for him/her...

Welcome Ducky! Nice to have you joining us, and lots of baby dust your way!!

Welcome to our board ducky:hi: hope you don't have to stay here very long!

I would love to go to Italy! Maybe dh might take me there for a long weekend for my 40,th? Oh well I can dream!

Ex- aww well maybe you can find a way to give yourself the time and space to curl up and forget the world for a bit. even if it means sacking anything off that you need to do so that you can look after yourself :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i feel like i want to come round and give you a real hug! :hugs:

yeah she is a goodun! my other cousin is a nursery nurse and she was laughing at how little knowledge i have of babies. i was like "where do they go, when you are watching TV?" "do they sit on the sofa with you or do they crawl on the floor?" she laughed at my niavety and said they will probably be trying to crawl under your sofa and launch themselves off the back of them in no time :wacko:

then she introduced me to the explosive diarrhea that comes out of their nappies and up their backs?!?!? oh my god! i have got a lot to learn lol :crib:

thats great that you have had lots of experiences with babies and how lovely that you dreamt of having your own one day. it will happen soon I'm sure of it :dust:

tiptoes- thank you! :thumbup: Im glad you had an amazing time in Paris I have been once before when we did a big Europe driving / camping adventure. France is so lovely!

thats a pain that your CBFM is being crap, yeah maybe get some cheap opks just to see

Dahlia - thank you, im hoping it means good things too. not sure i feel that pregnant though, i did think i had symptoms but not sure lol how are you doing what sort of symptoms have you got at the mo?

oh and i have put up a new video of our pup, its erm a bit of a different one as we were being silly. have a look ;) i think you need to turn it up a bit to hear the background voice too ;)

duckytwins - hi! :hi: welcome to the thread. im really sorry for your loss, i really hope you can get that BFP soon :hugs: its only natural to be scared to try again, and also really disheartening to be back at square one as well. i felt okay to try and then felt weird having sex again, then thought i was fine, then felt freaked out about another baby having my pumpkins home.. its a bit of a rollercoaster ride but once you have started the TTC journey again it gets easier (well until this crappy TWW lol)

Alandsa: Thank you so much for your support hun. I just keep myself busy reading BnB and doodling some paintings on the computer, hopefully that will pass the time until we can start trying again. Also waiting for BBT coming on Friday is a little exciting lol.

Aww bless lol, I guess you learn things as you go along with babies aswell, you'll have all the help and support around you that you need so you'll be fine once the time comes to having your own. The explosive diarrhea isn't very nice but it's all part of the package lol.

Hi girls, I have been reading your posts and would love to join this thread. I had a miscarriage 11th Jan at 11+3. I bled on and off for weeks after. Have only just got a +OPK last Saturday (so 11 days until I test, if i can last that long). My cycles before my mmc were 28 days, I have only just ovulated at day 22, which is strange. Am not hoping for much from this cycle, but feel desperate to be pregnant again as was so excited.
Hope you will let me share this journey with you. Good luck to you all

hello lynney- welcome. You got your + OPK and you're ready to get your BFP too! That's how we all feel/felt, so I hope yous is just around the corner. Do you chart at all? I know if this cycle doesn't work out for you a lot of ladies recommend charting.

Thank you so much Dahlia and congrats on your BFP. I have read much of the thread and seen how supportive you have been to the other ladies. Have not started to chart yet, have bought a thermometer thou. I am currently using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor (and cheap ebay OPKs, to back it up, not obsessed thou lol). We do have a gorgeous 21month old DS and I am often up and down in the night so am wondering if charting would work? Do you have to take it the same time every day?
I do hope yours is a sticky one, its an anxious time for us who have miscarried! x

Thank you ParisPrincess. Good luck for Saturday. The 2 week wait is a hard one isn't it? Lets hope we all get our BFP very soon. Thank you for your warm welcome, I will look forward to sharing with you all x

Welcome Lynney, so sorry for your loss. Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Lynney, yes take it at the same time every day, with at least 3 solid hours of sleep beforehand.

Thank you ladies, I do hope my stay is short too :) Congrats Melly welly on your BFP, hope you are feeling ok and its a sticky one.
Jacksons mummy I will be testing day after you (If I can wait that long!)
Thanks Dahlia, I will give that I try if I get AF (Fingers crossed I won't!) x

Lynney: Welcome to the thread :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Yay for you Positive OPK though! Sending you lot's of :dust:

Hi Ladies, feeling really upset at the moment and didnt know who else to talk to about it...my mom is still at work and I talked to my gma for a bit, but then she had to go, but my dog my mom was keeping for us, Sadie, got out of their fence today and got hit by a car. They took her straight to the vet, but her spine had been severed and she had too much internal damage, so they had to put her to sleep. :cry:

Hubby doesnt get it, his family was never really close to their animals, but I am so upset. Not at my mom or gram, Sadie was known to dig and get out ALL the time....but she never went into the road until this once... I just wish I could have been there to tell her goodbye, thats what upsets me the most...is that I didnt get the chance to tell her bye either. My Sweet Sadie girl, may she rest in peace... so very sad...

They are going to cremate (spelling?) her, and took a print of her paw, and my mom is having the paw print sent to me now. I just hate that when I go home she wont be there, and that Lila will never meet her, and Lilly wont ever get to play with her again.... anyway, just thought I would vent here. Think I am going to bed now....I hate this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->